- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm really happy to see you guys are enjoying the story so far. As long as someone is reading this, I'll keep adding to it! Now, lets find out what Ms. L's going to do with Jon.
Love Games: Chapter 6

" No , no , no , no ! " Jon yelled flailing against the giant toes gripping him. When Ms. L had put her foot back into her shoe , Jon had been submerged in darkness. He couldn't see a thing. All he felt were Ms. L's toes holding him tightly. His fighting wasn't helping at all. " Aphrodite ! What did you do !? " Jon called. " Jon , I didn't do anything. When I put you into that classroom I made it so people would notice you again. That's why those two girls feet reacted to your touch. This woman took you of her own free will. Funny, I guess she decided for herself who'd you be spending the day with. Lets see what she does , yes ? " Aphrodite explained.

" No ! Get me out of here ! " Jon called again. It was no use the goddess wouldn't answer. Ms. L's toes clenched Jon and he felt the insole underneath him rise slightly. Ms. L was walking somewhere ! Jon felt the familiar rhythmic pressure all around as Ms. L walked. Where was she going ? Was she just walking to a students desk to answer a question ? Jon couldn't be sure. After a few minutes , Jon knew she was walking somewhere outside the classroom. She had taken way too many steps just to answer a question. Ms. L continued walking for a while until she finally stopped. The pressure came off of Jon and the toes released him. Ms. L's foot slid out of the shoe. The shoe jostled a bit and started rising up. Jon assumed Ms. L had picked up the shoe. " Alright , come out " Ms. L's voice called into the shoe. Jon considered asking Aphrodite to teleport him out , but she wouldn't. The goddess was probably enjoying this. Jon sighed and walked up the soft insole to the shoes opening.

Jon shielded his eyes from the blinding light with his hand. When his eyes adjusted , he lowered the hand. Ms. L's giant face was high above him , looking down with a confused expression. " Jon ?! Is that you ! " Ms. L exclaimed. " Yeah , it's me Ms. L " Jon called up. " What happened to you ? Why are so you so small and is that a toga ? " Ms. L asked raising the shoe closer to her face. Jon decided he would make it seem as if he had no clue what had happened. " I don't know. One minute I was sitting in class and I felt dizzy all of a sudden. The next I'm on the floor under my desk tiny and in this thing " Jon answered indicating his toga. " I decided I needed to get someone's attention , so I went to your feet and tried to get your attention. It didn't work and I was about to go to Christina's feet when you knocked me down. You know the rest ". Ms. L's brow furrowed. " I don't understand. People don't just shrink out of nowhere ". " Well , I did. Wait , I have a question. Why did you stuff me in your shoe when you saw me ". " I saw a tiny person at my feet ! What was I supposed to do ? I thought I should get them out of there. And putting you in my shoe was the only discreet way I could think of. Sorry ".

" Well , that does make sense " Jon conceded. " Jon , what should we do now ? Should I take you to a hospital or call your mom ? " Ms. L asked. " No ! I definitely don't wanna go to hospital. My mom would most likely take me there. This could just wear off for all we know. I think we should wait and see what happens. At least until the end of the school day " Jon pleaded. " Hmmm ... Okay , Jon. That's what we'll do. Because I'm a student teacher I get out at the beginning of 5th hour. We'll talk more about what to do then. Where should I hold you until then ? ". Jon had hoped she would ask. " Well , you already had me in your shoe once. It wasn't that bad. And it's much less ... awkward then anywhere you can keep on your person. I'd also feel safer here then in some drawer or your purse. If anything goes wrong you'll know ". Ms. L's eyes widened a bit at that.

" Are you sure , Jon ? My feet start to sweat after a while in these shoes ". " Yes , I'm sure. It's the best place I can think of " Jon kept his face straight , but on the inside was grinning like an idiot. It had worked ! " Fine. I'll keep you in my shoe. I'll let you out when I can. Try not to squirm around too much , I'm ticklish. I really hope you don't grow back in here " Ms. L lowered the shoe back to the floor. Jon scurried to the toe section and laid down. He watched in amazement as Ms. L's foot slid in after him.