- Text Size +
Love Games: Chapter 5

Jon peered at the ATV sized toes in front of him. He could see his reflection in the light purple polish. Ashley's toes moved around , rubbing against each other and scrunching up. " Don't be afraid , Jon. Go ahead and touch them " Aphrodite called. When Jon had woken up in Aphrodite's palm in his Spanish class he was no longer microscopic. He was about 3 inches tall. That's the size he was now , standing in front of Ashley's feet. Jon came forward and laid a hand on the nail of Ashley's big toe. The toe twitched under Jon's touch. The nail was smooth and Jon's hand slid across the surface easily. That's when the toe came forward without warning and hit Jon in a very sensitive spot.

Jon's eyes bugged open and his hands went to his crotch. He fell to his knees and then to the floor. " Owwwww " Jon moaned in pain. Ashley's foot slid forward directly in front of Jon's face. Slowly , Jon got back to his feet. He put his arm up on Ashley's big toe and leaned over. After a few more moments Jon stood up. " That hurt you bitch ! " Jon yelled kicking Ashley's toe. Ashley's foot slid back after the kick. Her other foot slid out of its sandal and laid on top of the foot Jon kicked. The other foots big toe rubbed the one Jon kicked. " Oh , you deserved it " Jon said still angry. Jon walked to Ashley's empty sandal. He climbed aboard the golden shoe. The sole of the sandal was slightly worn from Ashley's foot sliding in and out of it. The gold was scuffed in places and pristine in others. The lights in the classroom went off , the only light coming from two windows on the far wall. It was time for the class to do bell work. Ashley's foot rose off her other foot and slid back into its sandal. Jon quickly hopped off the sandal. Ashley crossed her feet at the ankles and they were still. Ashley's sandal was still on the floor but her foot was slightly raised off the sandal. Jon was stricken by an idea. Jon walked up to sandal and laid down in the space between it and Ashley's foot. There wasn't much space but enough for Jon to squeeze in.

" What the hell ? May as well have some fun " Jon thought. Jon laid and admired Ashley's sole. It was mostly the white color of her skin. However , it was also pink and a dirty brown. Jon couldn't resist himself. He reached up and rubbed his hands in circles on Ashley's sole. Jon's hard on appeared soon after he started. This went for a few minutes when Ashley's foot came down on top of Jon. Jon's arms were pressed down by his sides , outstretched. Jon could feel the foot sliding forward underneath him. Jon's face was smushed up against Ashley's sole. He tried to move but he was totally smothered. " Hmph , I've seen enough with Ashley. We can move on to Christina " Aphrodite said sounding pleased.

In the blink of an eye , Jon was staring up at the bottom of a desk. He was lying down on something soft. Jon recognized the feeling. He leaned up from his laying position. Jon was atop Christina's dainty , little foot. Jon rolled off the foot and took a few steps back. Christina was wearing a pair of sandals with a white sole. The sandals had a white cloth strap with a blue floral pattern on it. Her nails unpainted as usual. Off to Jon's left were Ms. L's much larger flat clad feet. Jon remembered Christina's seat was directly in front of the podium Ms. L taught from. " Huh , two birds with one stone " Jon thought smiling to himself.

Despite his obvious predicament , Jon was enjoying himself. In the back of his head he knew he should be worrying about Aphrodite's future plans , but Jon couldn't help himself. Ever since he had discovered his fetish he had dreamed of being shrunken at beautiful girls feet. Now he had that. So far Aphrodite had not harmed him in any way. " Maybe I should just be counting my blessings " Jon thought. Aphrodite was just giving him what he wanted. " That's the spirit , Jon. Go have some fun " Aphrodite said happily. " Alright " Jon replied. Jon walked back to Christina's feet. At normal size Jon was fairly sure one of Christina's feet could fit in Jon's hand almost perfectly. Now if Christina stood them up they'd probably have three feet , relative to Jon's size , on him. For now the pair laid in stillness. Jon noticed that Ashley's feet were bigger than Christina's. Where Ashley's toes came up to Jon's waist , Christina's came up to his mid-thigh. They also slightly twitched subconsciously. " What to do ? " Jon thought putting a his hand on his face. Another odd idea came to Jon. " Might as well " Jon thought going to Christina's pinky toe.

He slid his hands under the toe and lifted with all his strength. The toe only lifted about 6 inches of the sandal. Jon's face reddened from the exertion. Of its own will the toe pressed down back onto sandal. Jon's cheek landed on toe nail. " Woo , heavier than I thought " Jon said taking a deep breath and standing back up. Jon went to the big toe and heaved himself up on top of it. His legs dangled off the edge , his feet swinging forwards and backwards. Jon's bare heels lightly tapped the skin under the nail. From his seat he had a good view of Ms. L's feet. One of them was out its flat , her toes were curled around a wire leading up to the podium. " I think I've done what I can with Christina, " Jon hopped of the toe " , its been fun ". Jon walked awkwardly under the podium. He still felt a slight sting of pain from the hit Ashley's toe had given him.

As he walked , Ms. L's foot released the wire and slid back into her grey flat. Jon came back out from under the podium and looked up at the giant Ms. L. She was looking out at the class saying something about propaganda. Jon kept his distant from the massive feet he didn't want to get stepped on. Ms. L moved around a lot while talking and Jon wasn't sure if he was indestructible while shrunken like he had been with Alexis. At the thought of her , Jon's mind began to wander. Jon had thoroughly enjoyed his time with Alexis , those two and a half days had been the best in his life. It really sucked that Alexis remembered none of it. On the up side , if Jon made it to his next class he'd see her. Jon had his last two classes of the day with the girl. If Jon got lucky maybe Aphrodite would choose her as the one Jon spent the day with. He highly doubted it though.

Lost in thought , Jon had turned back towards Christina's feet. Suddenly something hit Jon heavily in the back and fell forward onto the floor. Jon looked back and saw his attacker. Ms. L's foot had slipped out of its flat again and accidentally tapped him. Jon flipped over on his back and looked up. Ms. L was staring right at him. Her eyes had gone wide in shock. " Oh crap ! " Jon thought. Did the giantess recognize him or did she just see a tiny human being ? Jon didn't have long to think about it. Ms. L's foot lifted into the air and moved over Jon. Her toes spread out and descended on Jon , gripping him softly. " Ms. L ! No ! Put me down ! " Jon yelled. But the giantess couldn't hear his little cries. Ms. L slid her foot into her shoe , with a tiny teenage boy gripped in her toes.