- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please leave a review guys! Let me know how I'm doing. If there are any problems tell me
Love Games: Chapter 4

Aphrodite casually strolled into Jon's second hour class. On the way there , time had started up again. Students had flooded out of their respective classes. To Jon's confusion , none of them bumped into Aphrodite. It seemed as if they were all subconsciously avoiding the goddess. An unobstructed circle surrounded her. Now , she walked into the class room and looked around. Jon's second hour was English 2. The class room was covered in reading and writing posters. With the odd band poster and student drawing hung up. Jon's teachers name was Mrs. Roberts , but she was hardly ever in the class room teaching his class. She was often busy with the school newspaper. Her teachers assistant , Ms. L , taught in her place.

Ms. L was young , still in college , doing a student teaching program at Jon's school. Her last name wasn't L , it was something long and difficult to say. So everyone just called her Ms. L. She was of average height , with a pixie hair cut. Her hair was a dark brown color. She was very nice and funny , and a very good teacher. She often made the class laugh with her stories. Jon had noticed early on she very free with her feet. The semester had started in winter so she wore flats with pants a lot. As the weather warmed up , her feet appeared more. She would slide them out of the flats and move them around. Eventually , she started wearing sandals and dresses. Ms. L's feet were average sized for her age. Her toes were long and always painted the same shade of pink. Jon took a quick liking to Ms. L.

Jon looked towards Ms. L's desk. She sat at it typing something on the keyboard. She didn't even acknowledge Aphrodite's presence. No doubt the goddesses doing. Jon leaned forward a bit and saw she was wearing a pair grey and black flats with a small ribbon on the toe. She wore these often. " You humans are so strange " Aphrodite said finishing her inspection of the classroom. She peered down at Jon and caught him staring at Ms. L's feet. " Ah , Jon ! You do have a one tracked mind , don't you ? " she laughed. Jon looked up at Aphrodite's beaming face. He had made a mistake. " I suppose we know our first contender for this class , hmmmmm ? ". Aphrodite looked around and saw the podium Ms. L stood behind to teach during class. " Perfect " the goddess thought walking to it. She crouched down beside the podium and dropped Jon on the carpet.

" Well , class is about to start Jon-Jon. I'll have to be going. Maybe today's winner will be in here " The goddess laughed. Aphrodite snapped her fingers and disappeared. Jon was left alone under the building sized podium. The bell went off loudly , making Jon cover his ears. Jon's normal sized classmates trickled into the room slowly. Jon saw a giant Christina walk through the door. Christina was one of the shortest girls Jon had ever seen. Standing to her full height , she barely came up to the middle of Jon's chest. She was also Hispanic. Jon had a thing for Latinas. Christina had black hair that only reached her shoulders and full lips. She was very quiet most of the time. Christina rarely wore sandals , but when she did she had Jon's full attention. Jon had concluded she had the second smallest pair of feet he had seen at his high school. The smallest belonged to a older girl Jon sometimes saw walking around. Once Christina sat down she barely moved her feet at all , much to Jon's annoyance. She toes were downright tiny and cute. Jon had only ever seen her paint toenails red one time. Other than that they never had any polish.

Jon could accept being stuck with her feet for a day. Jon looked back to the door and his breath caught. Jon's classmate , Ashley , walked into the room. Ashley was a tall white girl. Not super tall but above average for girls. She had long brown hair that reached just below her shoulders. Ashley had a small diamond piercing in her upper lip. Jon had never liked her. She was a rude girl and very annoying. Her laugh could drive Jon insane if he had to hear it enough. There was only one thing Jon liked about Ashley. She always wore sandals. Every day she'd wear a pair of single strap sandals. Her feet were big for a girl but nothing too bad. Her foot was long and narrow. Her toes were small except her big toe , that thing was huge ! Ashley's toes were painted a light shade of purple. The sandals she wore were a shiny gold. However , Jon did not want to spend the day with Ashley's feet. She moved them around too much. Jon could fall off or get hurt. And who knew what Ashley would do with him. She definitely had a cruel bone in her body.

Jon had seen it in action a few times. The only reason Jon put up with her at all was because he had a crush on her best friend , Diana. She was Jon's dream girl. Jon had dreamed of being shrunken at Diana's feet , now it was possible. " Hmmm, so you DON'T want to spend the day with Ashley's feet ? And who is this Diana ? I'll have to remember both of those tidbits , Jon ". Jon had made a terrible mistake. He had completely forgotten that Aphrodite could hear his every thought ! Jon had no doubt the goddess would use this against him later. " Well , in the meantime why don't we start with Ashley ? ". Jon suddenly appeared in front of Ashley's feet. " Here we go again " Jon thought sullenly. The final bell for second hour went off.