- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Decided to take a break and think about where I wanted to take the story. Here's the next chapter, sorry its so short. We're getting very close to the end
Love Games: Chapter 30

" Stop! Stop it! You've got to stop! " Jon yelled, trapped inside his own body. His body kept going. " Dammit! " Jon's body stepped back and started rubbing his erect member furiously. It wasn't long before he exploded directly onto the coffee table. Jon regained control of himself and fell to his knees, breathing heavily. Ingrid pulled her feet off the table and began to laugh. Bridget still seemed to be in shock at what Jon had just done. " What a naughty boy. You've gone and made a mess on my nice table. " Ingrid pointed her fingers at Bridget and Jon. Bridget shrank back down to 3 inches. Jon continued shrinking after she stopped. He shrank to about Bridget's mid thigh, leaving him staring up at her confused face.

" You can stay that size for awhile, Jon. You two are done for the day. " Ingrid picked up Jon and Bridget in each of her hands. At his new size, Jon was encased by Ingrid's fingers. He could only see through the spaces between her fingers. Ingrid went to her nightstand and dropped the pair in their drawer. " I'll see you two in the morning. " The drawer was pushed so it was only open a crack. Jon fell back against the drawer wall and slid into a sitting position. He couldn't bring himself to look at Bridget. She was probably thinking he was a total creep. He had completely forgotten about Aphrodite's curse until it was too late. Jon's deepest secret revealed itself in the worst way he could imagine. He had been so careful to hide it from everyone, but as quickly as that it was found out. Jon was utterly ashamed. Out of the corner of his eye Jon saw Bridget sitting in the corner. She was covering herself with her hands absentmindedly. She seemed to be deep in thought, looking away from him. Jon would wait until she was ready to talk.


It was a long time before Bridget talked to Jon. He had waited quite awhile and fallen asleep. Now, he was being woken by Bridget's voice. " Jon, wake up. " Jon opened his eyes and started. Bridget's much larger form was crouched over him, he'd forgotten how small his new size was compared to her. " What's up? " Jon knew perfectly well what she wanted to talk about, but he was stalling while he thought about what to say. " What the hell was that earlier? " Bridget sat down in front of Jon criss cross apple sauce. " I-I don't know. Ever since your mom shrunk me its been happening. I just lose control of my body and it does things like that to her feet. " Bridget gave him an unbelieving look.

" You do realize how crazy that sounds right? " " If you haven't noticed our whole situations pretty crazy. I mean, think about it. Have you been hungry or had to go to the bathroom? How did my arm heal so quickly? Maybe your mom can do more than just change our size. " All of the things Jon had just said were because of Aphrodite, but he figured it'd be easier to make it seem like Ingrid had magic than explain the existence of a Greek goddess. " Wait, you're right! I haven't had to go to the bathroom or anything! How is that even possible? " " I don't know. Maybe your moms a witch or something? That's the only explanation I can think of. " Bridget gave him a dry look at that " If my mom was a witch don't you think I'd know? Or I'd be one too? " " How am I supposed to know?! I'm just trying to make some sense of all this! " Jon stood up in anger.

He wasn't mad at Bridget, he was mad at Aphrodite for all the dirty tricks and lies over the past week. His anger had slipped out and directed itself at Bridget. Jon then realized that even when he was standing and she was sitting, he was still shorter than her. Bridget's face softened. She put her large hand on Jon's arm. " I know. I'm sorry. This is all just a lot for me to take in at one time. " Jon put his much smaller hand on top of Bridget's. " No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't snap at you for what your moms done. " He hung his head in shame. Bridget moved next to Jon against the wall. " Come here. " She eased him down into a sitting position and leaned him on her side. Jon stayed silent with his eyes closed for a few moments. " Bridget, we have to escape. " he said quietly. Bridget looked down at him " What? How? " " I don't know. When a chance comes up we have to take it. I don't care if we're still small. We'll find help from someone. You would leave with me, right? " Bridget didn't answer immediately. " Yeah, I would. " " Good. " The pair lapsed into silence for some time. Jon spoke when he remembered something. " Bridget, I might lose control of myself again. I'll try to do to what I did to Ingrid's feet to yours. Don't let me though. You're bigger, you can stop me. " " Okay, I will. Lets get some sleep. " Bridget put her arm over Jon's shoulder. Jon snuggled closer to her. The two quickly dozed off.


Jon's eyes snapped open, already glazed over. The real Jon was still asleep, but his body was awake and ready to play. Jon's body moved out from under Bridget's arm and stood up to its full meager height. His body strolled down to where Bridget's feet lay. Bridget's feet came up to Jon's waist standing up. Jon's body kneeled down in front of the clod hoppers. It began to kiss her soles and lick between her toes. Jon's member shot up. His body put Bridget's big toe inside its mouth. Her toe completely filled it up. Bridget's eyes fluttered open. She looked to her feet and saw Jon sucking on her toe. " Jon? " His body didn't acknowledge her speaking.

Bridget watched as Jon's body continued sucking her toes, but oddly she wasn't disgusted. In fact, she found herself smiling slightly. Jon sucking on her toes didn't feel half bad. Jon's body couldn't take it any longer, it exploded onto a pair of Ingrid's panties and flopped over in front of Bridget's feet. Within seconds he was asleep again. Bridget's smile grew. She used her left foot and pushed Jon on his back and then put her feet up on his chest. " Hope you liked that, Jon. " Bridget leaned back on the drawer wall with a smile still plastered on her face.