- Text Size +
Love Games: Chapter 3

Jon struggled against his bonds. Aphrodite just didn't let up. Minutes ago Jon had nearly fallen to his death , now he was tied onto a girls foot. " Well , this is just great. I can't even enjoy being shrunken " Jon said aloud. He thrashed around once more to no avail. " Aphrodite ! Please ! Get me out of here ! " Jon called. The goddess had lapsed back into silence. Jon put his head back down and sighed. He wasn't getting off this foot anytime soon.

Whatever Aphrodite had done to Mckenzie , she had also done to Rebecca. She didn't even seem to notice the tiny hostage on her foot. Jon stayed trapped on the foot for what felt like half an hour , when he started shrinking. His hands and feet shrunk right out of the bonds. He continued shrinking. Soon Jon was a speck on the top of Rebecca's foot. He navigated his way over the white straps that had bound him seconds ago. He made it down to Rebecca's toes. At his previous size , they would've been big. Now , they were massive. Jon could walk on any toe with room to spare. He decided this is what he would do. Jon walked across the expanse that was Rebecca's big toe. It felt quite odd to be walking bare foot on a girls ship sized toe. With each step Jon's foot sunk into Rebecca's toe. Eventually , Jon made it to Rebecca's toe nail. The surface of the nail was hard under Jon's feet.

He continued walking until he made it to the tip of the nail. Jon had never much cared for French tips , he usually went for the natural look or red polish. Pink was acceptable too. Although he couldn't be picky at his current size and position. " So ? What do I do now Aphrodite ? " Jon called up. He didn't have to worry about anybody hearing him at his near microscopic size. " Leap of faith , Jon " Aphrodite answered. " You expect me to just jump off ? ". " Don't you trust me , Jon ? Besides you have no other options and I don't gain anything from letting you die , do I ? ". Jon really couldn't argue with that. " Fine " he said walking to the edge of the giant toe. It was a long drop to the sole of the sandal. They didn't call it a leap of faith for nothing. At his normal size the distant between Rebecca's big and second toe wouldn't have been more than an inch. At his present size it might as well have been the Grand Canyon. Jon took a deep breath. He jumped off the toe.

He fell very quickly. The sandals sole getting closer by the second. As he was about to hit the sandal , the world went dark. Jon snapped open his eyes. He was gasping for air. His eyes opened wider when he realized he staring up at the face of Aphrodite. Her blonde hair was pulled back in what appeared to be a braid. She wore her usual elegant toga. Her golden necklace with a large ruby at the center pulsed. Aphrodite also wore her traditional wickedly beautiful smile. Jon could tell he was lying down on something soft. He looked to his right side and saw a giant thumb. Jon was in Aphrodite's right hand. He got up and saw he was still in his Spanish class. Everybody was frozen in place just like the first time Aphrodite had revealed herself to Jon. " Hello , Jon-Jon. So , how did you like my first game ? " she asked innocently. " Wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be " Jon shouted. " That's good ! I'm glad to hear you didn't have a dreadful time. Because we will be playing a lot of games from here on out ". " What's going on Aphrodite ? I thought after our deal was over you'd leave me alone ". " Funny , I don't recall ever saying that Jon. No , I've decided I like playing with you. Before you I had never played with someone with a foot fetish. It's a new , fun experience for me. That's why I also decided to start playing daily games with you ".

Daily games ? Jon didn't like the sound of that. " Daily games ? What if I don't want that ? ". " We've had this conversation , boy. I do not care what you want , this is all for me. When I tire of you, then you'll be free. That , however , won't be for a long time ". Jon's eyes widened in shock. It was exactly what Jon had feared would happen. He was nothing more than the goddesses plaything. " I suggest you get used to it. On a happier note , I'm here to explain today's game. In each of your classes , you will spend time with each girl who's feet you like or have ever liked. Once I find one I like, you will spend the rest of the day with them. Fortunately for you neither of these two girls interested me. You're safe for now. That is the days game. Are you ready ? ". Jon stood there his mouth agape. This couldn't be happening to him. Subjected for who knows how long to the whims of an all powerful goddess. Yes , that's how it would be. He wasn't going to escape it so he might as well embrace. The part of him that harbored the foot fetish actually liked the idea. The normal boy part wanted to cuss at Aphrodite.

" Yes , I'm ready ". " Don't worry you school work won't suffer. I'll take care of that. I'll give you straight A's. I'll also make sure your parents don't notice your absence at home or at school. As far as they and everyone at this school is concerned you'll be hear everyday. It's quite a generous offer ". Maybe this wasn't such a bad thing after all. He didn't have to worry about anything while he got to live out his fantasies ! However , Jon knew the deal could go sour at anytime. Aphrodite had done it before. " Its almost time for your second class of the day. I'll take you there myself " Aphrodite said happily. The goddess walked to the door and went outside , heading for Jon's second class of the day. This was going to be interesting day.