- Text Size +
Love Games: Chapter 28

" Bridget! Can you hear me? Come towards my voice! " Jon yelled. Jon stood in front of the pile of clothes that sat where Bridget had been standing moments ago. His right arm was still in great pain, but he was more worried about Bridget. Looking over his shoulder, Jon saw the giantess Ingrid still sitting on the couch. She was staring at the pile of her daughters clothes with a shocked expression on her face. " Dammit, Bridget I told you to be careful. " Jon thought worriedly. " Bridge! Come towards my voice! " He waited, but she still didn't appear. " I'll wait a couple more minutes. If she doesn't come out I'll go in after her. " Just when he was about to crawl into a leg of the pants to find Bridget, a bump started moving down it. A tiny, naked Bridget fell out of the pant leg.

" Bridget! " Jon knelt down next to her " Are you okay? " Bridget looked at him with a frown, she looked to be on the verge of tears. " Jon? " The tears started flowing and she threw her arms around his neck. Jon winced in pain as he put his arms around her. He realized they were both naked, but this wasn't the time to worry about it. " You're alright. I'm right here. " Bridget continued crying into his shoulder. Jon heard a loud smacking sound behind him. He turned to the sound and found Ingrid's gigantic bare feet standing in front of him. Ingrid peered down at them with a look of sadness. " Bridget? Baby? I'm sorry. " Bridget lifted her head from Jon's shoulder and saw her mothers massive feet.

" Ahhhh! " she cried and buried her face back in Jon's shoulder. She began to cry even harder. Jon gazed up at Ingrid " Please, make her normal. You didn't need to do this. " Ingrid slowly shook her head " I-I can't now. " " You can't leave her like this! She's your daughter! " Ingrid looked at Jon with a mixture of shame and anger. " Can you pick her up? " Ingrid asked. " Bridget? I'm gonna pick you up okay? " Bridget nodded into his shoulder, still crying softly. Jon put his left arm on the small of her back, his bad right arm under her knees, and hoisted her up. Ingrid crouched next to him and placed her hand on the floor. Jon stepped onto her palm, cradling Bridget in his arms. At her shrunken size, she was roughly the same size she'd be to him if they were both normal. If his arm wasn't injured he'd have no trouble holding her, but since it was he was struggling.

Ingrid carried them into her room and set them in the drawer Jon slept in. Jon set Bridget down in a corner. She curled up in a ball, covering her nether regions and breasts. Ingrid snatched Jon up in a tight grip, putting pressure on his injured arm. " Ah! " Jon cried in pain. She brought him in front of her face and fixed him with an angry stare. " Jon! " Bridget yelled from in the drawer. " You'll pay for this tomorrow, Jonathan. " Jon couldn't focus on her words, the pain in his arm was overwhelming. His vision blurred and he could feel his consciousness leaving him. Ingrid released her grip on Jon and he free fell into the drawer. Despite the soft surface he landed on, Jon couldn't handle the pain and passed out a few seconds after landing. The last thing he heard was Bridget yelling his name.


Jon opened his eyes to Bridget's face, with her long hair falling around it. Her face lit up when she saw his eyes open. " Jon? Are you okay? I was so worried. " " Y-yeah I think I'm alright. " Jon didn't try to get up because he knew if he did his arm would explode in pain again. " What's wrong? " " My right arm. I messed it up when I jumped off your hand. I don't think I should move it. " " I'm so sorry, Jon. This is all my fault. I should've listened to you. " Bridget sat back on her heels. Jon noticed her face was still puffy from crying. " I guess I haven't been out that long. " He also noticed that Ingrid hadn't closed the drawer this time. Light came through the large opening overhead. Jon's thoughts immediately went to escape, but he knew better.

Everything was working against him. Firstly, to get out of the drawer one of them would need a boost up. Bridget was probably too small to reach the top of the drawer even with a boost. Not to mention Jon couldn't lift much with a bum arm. There was no way Bridget could give him a boost, she wasn't strong enough for that. Secondly, even if they did get out of the drawer there wasn't an easy way out of the house. They'd have to somehow get past Ingrid and find a way out. " Bridget, it's not your fault. There's obviously something wrong with your mom. She's not thinking straight. " " I still can't believe any of this is happening. I mean look at me! I'm only a few inches tall! How did my mom even do this? " " You're asking the wrong guy. Speaking of looking at you, don't you wanna cover up? " Bridget gave him an exasperated look.

" If you haven't noticed all that's in here is my mothers panties. I'd rather not wear these. " " Point taken. And I do know where we are. This is where I've been sleeping. " " Really? That's gross. " " You're telling me. But I had to sleep. I needed to be in top shape if I wanted to escape. " " Then why haven't you escaped yet? " " The opportunity hasn't come up. " " Do you have a plan or something? " " I had one, but it fell through. " So, what are we gonna do? Cause after this, " Bridget gestured to her shrunken form " , I don't wanna stay in this house. It's obvious she isn't going to make us normal. " " There's still a chance she'll make you normal. Did you see her face after she shrank you? She feels terrible about it. " Bridget looked away from Jon. " Either way, I'm not living here knowing she can do this. She did it once, she can do it again. "

Jon wanted to say something to comfort her, but he couldn't think of anything. He decided he would answer her original question. " Alright, we're just gonna have to wait it out. We'll wait until a chance to escape comes up and then we make a run for it. " " Okay. " " Tomorrow your mom is going to give me another punishment. I don't know what it is, but it's probably gonna be a bad one. I don't think she'll do anything to hurt you. In fact, you'll probably just stay in here all day. I'll get more beat up from the punishment, but don't mouth off to her. I don't want her to hurt you, so don't give her a reason. " " Whys she gonna punish you? " " Because I let you see me and for that she had to shrink you too. Which she didn't want to do. "

" That's not your fault though. I found you, you couldn't stop that. " " Your moms not right in the head. Her logic is all messed up. Just promise you won't piss her off. " " I promise. " " I'm serious, Bridge. " " I know. I am too. " Jon leaned his head back down on Ingrid's unmentionables. The pair lapsed into silence.


Jon sat against the wall of the drawer nursing his arm. He didn't think anything was broken, but it still hurt like a bitch. Bridget and him had been in the drawer for a few hours now. Some time ago Ingrid had come back into the room and fallen asleep without even looking at them. Bridget was stretched out on her side asleep next to Jon. Her feet were right next to him and her head was on a pair of panties a little ways away. Jon looked down at Bridget's small caramel colored feet laying next to him. Her tiny toes were still painted pink. Without thinking, Jon reached out put his hand on Bridget's left foot.

Her skin was soft as it usually was. Another detail he remembered from back when he gave her regular foot rubs. Bridget's foot twitched under his touch. " What the hell am I doing? What if she wakes up? She'll think I'm a weirdo. " He wanted to take his hand off, but couldn't bring himself to do it. It wasn't Aphrodite's curse acting up, this was of his own free will. Smiling, Jon leaned his head back on the drawer wall. " Ah, what the heck. We've got more important things to worry about than this. " He patted Bridget's foot and dozed off.

Jon awoke slowly. He wasn't jostled awake or woken by someone calling his name. He just woke up naturally. It was a welcome change. Jon opened his eyes and saw his fully erect member. Jon eyes widened and he frowned. " Whooooa. " He started to brace himself to stand up with his left hand and felt something underneath it. Looking over, he found his hand atop Bridget's feet. He was confused for a moment, but memories from the previous day came back to him.

Bridget was still soundly asleep sprawled out next to Jon. He moved to get up again, then noticed Bridget's feet were cold. Jon kneaded her foot flesh with his hand in an attempt to warm them up. A groan suddenly sounded from down by Bridget's head. Jon froze in place with his hand still on Bridget's foot. Bridget yawned and rose up on one arm, she used the other hand to rub at her eyes. " Jon? What are you doing? " " Umm... You're feet were cold? " " What? " " Your feet were cold and started touching my leg. It woke me up. I thought I'd warm them up... " Bridget took her hand away from her face and cocked her head to the side with a slight frown. " Oh, um thanks. I guess. " " No problem. " Jon gave an awkward smile and took his hand off her foot.

He tried to cover up his member to little effect. Bridget coughed awkwardly with a small grin on her face. " Try not to look... Please. " Jon said not looking at Bridget. Bridget giggled and covered her mouth. " Hey, I'm not the only one in my birthday suit here. " She stopped laughing and covered herself nervously. " Uh huh " Jon laughed. Bridget looked around at their dismal surroundings. " I really hoped everything that happened yesterday was just a bad dream. " Jon physically saw the sadness returning to Bridget's face. He couldn't handle seeing the girl cry again. Jon reached and put his hand on her shoulder. " Hey, don't worry. We are going to get out of here. We'll get back to normal. " Bridget's face was a mishmash of sadness and doubt.

" How can you know for sure? ". Jon opened his mouth to answer and paused as he heard a loud metallic groan. Jon looked up and saw Ingrid staring down at them. Bridget moved closer to Jon, wrapping his arm in hers. Ingrid looked at Jon with an angry scowl. Jon gulped nervously. " I really don't like that look. " he thought. Ingrid's giant face moved away from the drawer. Jon heard the sound of a door opening. " She must be getting ready for work. She's always the first to wake up. " Bridget said letting go of Jon's arm. " Shit, that means my punishment is coming soon. " " What's she going to do to you? " Jon started to stand up and bumped his right arm on the wall. " Ah! " Jon fell back down roughly. He'd completely forgotten about his bum arm.

Looking at it, Jon saw that the area of his bicep was red and swollen. " That looks bad. Here, let me help you up. " Bridget put Jon's left arm over her shoulder to steady him. With her help he stood up and leaned against the wall. His arm throbbed in pain. Jon put his left hand on the his right forearm. " My mom can't hurt you while you're like this. She shouldn't even touch you. " " We don't have much choice. She's not gonna take me to the hospital or anything. And to answer your question, I don't know how she's going to punish me. " " When she comes back we have to talk to her. Tell her about your arm. " " I don't think it'll change anything, but alright. "

The two waited anxiously for Ingrid to return to the room. Bridget sat back down criss cross apple sauce. Jon leaned against the wall of drawer, clutching his arm. Some minutes later, Jon heard the door open and close. A freshly showered Ingrid, wrapped in a towel and dripping wet, appeared over the drawer. Her giant hand started to reach into the drawer. Bridget screamed and scrambled away from it. Jon backed away slowly. Ingrid grabbed a pair of panties and disappeared. " Should we- " Bridget started staring up. " Shh. " Jon hissed putting his finger to his lips. Bridget and Jon remained silent while Ingrid moved around the room.

Ingrid suddenly appeared back over the drawer. She reached in quickly and snatched Jon up. Her thumb landed on Jon's bum arm, making him gasp in pain. " Mom! Stop! Put him down! You're hurting him! " Ingrid's grip tightened " Quiet, Bridget. He deserves this. " Jon tried to squirm out of Ingrid's grip, but it only caused him more pain. His vision started to blur again. " No! His arms hurt! You have to put him down! You'll make it worse! " Bridget cried. " Oh? Is that so? " Ingrid looked at Jon with a sadistic gleam in her eye. Her grip tightened even more. Jon couldn't take it any longer, he blacked out from the pain. " Jon! Jon! Mom! Why are you doing this!? What did he do to deserve this?! " " He called me a bad mother and he forced me to shrink you! "

" He didn't make you do anything! You shrank me yourself! Of your own free will! " " Quiet, Bridget! I know you told him I used to hit you! I told you never to tell anyone about that! " Bridget looked up at her mother and her shrunken friend. She had told Jon about that in confidence. He had promised to not tell anyone about it. Now she was finding out he had and not just to anyone, he had told her mother. " That's right. I know. Jon yelled it at me on Friday. That's why I shrunk him. That's why he needs to be punished, " Ingrid turned her angry stare to her daughter ", your punishment comes later. " With that, Ingrid slid the drawer shut. She opened the drawer beneath it and pulled out a pair of socks. She dropped the tiny, unconscious Jon into one and pulled it on her left foot. She tugged the other sock on and put her black black shoes on. She laced them up and left the room.