- Text Size +
Love Games: Chapter 24

Jon had been rubbing Ingrid's toes for a few minutes when she spoke " If you're going to ... make a mess, let me know. I don't want it on the couch and I don't want to wash my foot off again. " I really wish I could control that. " Jon thought bitterly. Jon was beginning to regret ever making that deal with Aphrodite a week ago. It had been fun at first, then Aphrodite started with her tricks. You could argue Jon was getting exactly what he wanted, but he was also getting things he didn't. This current game was a prime example. Jon didn't want to be Aphrodite's plaything for the rest of his life, it was wearing on him. He wanted to have a normal life again. Instead of being shrunken at girls feet, he wanted to be normal sized and sneak peeks at them while no ones looking.

However, deep down a voice was saying " No, this is great! I couldn't be happier! Besides, what can you really do? Aphrodite's a immortal, all powerful goddess. There's nothing you can do. " Jon knew what the voice said was true. He would have to put up with her games. Jon shook his head " I don't have time for self pity. I gotta get the hell outta here. " While he'd been thinking Jon continued rubbing Ingrid's feet mechanically. He set back to work, digging his tiny fingers into her soft skin. Ingrid's toes scrunched in pleasure. Jon rubbed her feet for what felt like an hour. Jon stepped back " Ingrid? I think I've rubbed enough. Can I stop? " In response, Jon heard a soft snoring sound. Jon looked up towards Ingrid's head. It was lolled to the side, propped up on her arm. She was asleep! This was Jon's chance to escape! If he couldn't escape, then he'd hide somewhere and wait for an opening. Jon went to the edge of the small couch and prepared to jump. Suddenly, a familiar feeling came over Jon. " No! No,no,no,no! Not now! Any time but now! " Jon's eyes glazed over. He went back to Ingrid's feet. Jon had lost control again! His body was moving on its own!

Jon's body got on its knees in front of Ingrid's right foot. His head leaned forward and Jon felt his mouth open. " Oh, god! No! Stop! Don't do that! " Jon's tongue stuck out and he licked Ingrid's foot! " Oh, gross! Come on stop! This is disgusting! Jon's body continued to lick Ingrid's foot, quickening in pace as it did. " My tongue is touching this woman's foot! I like feet, but not that much! " Jon willed his body to stop licking, but it didn't respond at all. Noises started coming from Ingrid on the other side of the couch. " She's waking up! Please, Aphrodite make me stop! " " Jon? What are you doing down there? " Ingrid moved her left foot so she could see and her mouth dropped open. " Oh, my. " Jon came back into control of his body. He fell back on his butt and looked up at Ingrid as she looked back at him, stunned.

Jon had an odd taste in his mouth from licking Ingrid's foot and he really wanted to spit and scrap his tongue clean, but he decided against it for the moment. " Were you licking my foot? " Jon figured it was no use denying it. " Yes, I don't know what came over me. I just started doing it. " " You really do like feet. " Jon decided he might as well come out with it " Yeah, it's called a foot fetish. " Hm, Alright then. It's been almost an hour. Shall we test out my creation? " Ingrid leaned up and swung her feet off the table. She raised her hand over Jon and shrunk him down. She picked him up and set him on the table again. She flipped her flip flop so it was right side up again. She pointed to square hole on the side. " You climb in there. You should be small enough. I'll seal it up and put the shoe on. I'll walk around with it on and sit back down. Then I'll tap my foot three times, when I do you push on the piece so it pops out, ok? "

Jon nodded and went to the flip flop. He hopped up and grabbed the edge of the hole. Using his feet he pulled himself up and into the hole. Jon landed inside the shoe on his back. As Jon righted himself and started to get up, Ingrid called in. " Are you small enough? Do you have enough room? " Jon stood to his full height and peered around. He had plenty of room in this hole. The ceiling of the hole was inches above his head. He could almost completely stretch his arms out. Jon was suddenly jostled around as the shoe was lifted up. Jon looked through the hole and saw the giant eye of Ingrid looking back at him. " Jeez, that's creepy " he thought. " You didn't answer me. Are you too big? " Jon poked his head out " No, I'm fine. Seal it up. " Ingrid's eye looked away from the hole, Jon watched as the square piece of foam was placed in the hole. Small rays of light came through the places where the piece and the hole didn't quite meet up. Jon was jostled about again as he figured Ingrid put on the flip flop.

He went airborne for a second and thrown against one of the walls of the hole. This continued and Jon heard a familiar smacking sound overhead, although it was slightly muffled. " She must be walking " he thought still being thrown around. Jon sat down in a corner and tried to brace himself on the walls. It worked well enough, his butt still left the foam floor beneath him and he wasn't getting tossed around like a rag doll. The movement stopped as quickly as it started. After a few minutes Jon felt the floor beneath his feet rise and fall three times. " There's the signal " Jon muttered. He rose from the corner and went to the wall where the light came from. He put his hands in the center of where the light filtered through and pushed as hard as he could. It scooted out slowly, but it fell out after another push. Jon heaved himself up and through the hole. He landed butt first on the tile floor of Bridget's apartment. Jon put a hand on his pained behind " Ow, gotta work on the landing. "

Jon tensed as giant fingers closed around him " Ah! " Jon was set back on the table once again. " So? How was it? " Ingrid asked leaning forward. " Little bumpy, but nothing too bad. " " Good. The same thing goes for tomorrow. When I tap my foot three times, you come out. " Ingrid swiped Jon up and held him in her fist. Her fist tightened to the point Jon huffed in pain. Her face was deadly serious. " If you try to run away, you'll regret it. I'll stomp on you until you're nothing but a stain. " Ingrid didn't know Jon was indestructible. Jon guessed she wouldn't be happy to find him alive after stomping on him. She'd probably get even madder. Jon may not die from the stomping, but it would certainly hurt a hell of a lot.

" I- I understand. Please let me go, you're hurting me. " Ingrid loosened her grip and put him down. Jon put a hand on his tender stomach after Ingrid's vice grip. However, Jon felt a different pain in his stomach as well. " Can I have some food? I already got some water when I was in the sink. " " Yes, why didn't you ask for some sooner? " " I think it must be an effect of the shrinking. My hunger shrunk too. " " I suppose that makes sense. I'll be right back with something. " Jon paced in a short line on the table while he waited. Ingrid returned, dropping something at Jon's feet. Looking down, Jon identified it as a hunk of bread. " It's the best I could find. I didn't want to give you anything too big. " Jon picked it up and began taking small bites. He had barely made a dent in the bread when he became full. " Sorry, I'm already full. " " I didn't think you'd eat much. " Ingrid stuck her hand out to Jon and he set what was left of the bread on it. She quickly popped it into her mouth and swallowed. " Are you cold, Jon? I'm actually quite chilly. " Now that Jon thought about it; it was pretty cold.

" Yeah, I am. " " Well I think I have an idea that will help both of us. " Ingrid reached under the table and pulled out a brown slipper with fluff covering the interior. There was no heel section so you could slide in and out of them without trouble. The slipper only covered the toes and portion of the foot before them. Ingrid raised her hand over Jon and shrank him down to what he guessed was about 3 inches. Ingrid flipped the opening of the slipper towards Jon " Climb in, get comfortable. " Jon hopped into the slipper, his feet sank into the fluff. It was really soft. " This could be nice. " Jon thought walking to the toe section of the slipper. He sat down and leaned against the wall of fluff, spreading his legs out in front of him. Jon rubbed his back on the fluff, he was very comfortable.

" All set? " Ingrid voice called from outside Jon's vision. " Yeah! " he called, although at his size it probably sounded like a peep. " Okay. " Jon watched as Ingrid's large, caramel colored toes slide toward him. Even though he was her prisoner, Jon couldn't deny Ingrid had nice feet and that wasn't Aphrodite's curse talking. Ingrid's toes finally reached him and her big toe landed directly on his crotch. " Uh, oh. " Jon thought already feeling his member throb and grow. He tried to squirm out from under her toe, but he was thoroughly pinned and squirming on her toe only made him more aroused. " Of course. " Jon sighed.