- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
So begins day one of Jon's imprisonment.
Love Games: Chapter 23

Ingrid never opened the drawer again for the rest of the night. Muffled voices could be heard through the wood occasionally, but that was it. Jon sat with his back against the drawer, wondering how he was going to escape. No brilliant plan came to him. Best Jon could think of was waiting for an opportunity to present itself. He sat there for a long time stewing in his anger. He should've known Aphrodite would screw him over, like she always did. You could make the argument that Jon was getting what he wanted, a woman's feet, but this was wrong. This was one of his best friends mother. It felt wrong, but Jon couldn't help it. Aphrodite's little gift made sure of that.

Resisting his desires was near impossible for Jon now. It had already happened once, he'd came on Ingrid's foot because of it. It was a scary thing not being able to control yourself. He was well aware of what he was doing, but his primal urges were in control. A thought occurred to Jon. " What if Aphrodite's gift doesn't let me escape. What if I get so caught up with Ingrid's feet I can't leave? My mind wants to escape, but my body won't let it? " That was a truly scary thought. Jon hoped it didn't come true.

After Jon had spent what he could only assume was a few hours in the drawer drowsiness set in. He didn't like it, but he was going to have to sleep on Ingrid's panties. Jon laid down and rolled onto his stomach. He eased his down on the pair underneath him. As his face made contact one word kept going through his head " Gross ". It took some time, but eventually Jon got comfortable enough and fell asleep.

Jon was jolted awake by a sudden movement. He opened his eyes just to close them again due to light flooding his vision after hours of darkness. He blinked a few times and looked up to see Ingrid had opened the drawer and her hand was reaching towards him. " Whoa! " Jon exclaimed as she scooped him up. She balled her hand into a fist around Jon's waist and legs. One of her fingers brushed against Jon's member, making him shudder. Jon looked at his giant captor, who was already in her work uniform. Judging by the sunlight streaming through the window behind where she sat on her bed, Jon guessed it was sometime in the early morning. Jon decided he would speak first. " Are you going to let me go now? "

Jon highly doubted it would happen, but it was worth a shot. " No, your punishment isn't over yet. " Well, when will it be over? " Jon asked trying to keep his temper under control. " When I feel it should be. As for today's punishment, I already have an idea. Ingrid reached with her free hand and closed the drawer Jon had slept in, then opened the one below it. She pulled out two loose white socks and laid one on the bed. The other she held up for Jon to see. " That foot rub yesterday was very nice, Jon. What happened at the end was interesting. You must really like feet to do that. Anyways, as you may know from Bridget work is hard on my poor feet. A idea came to me last night. It wouldn't it be nice to have one of those amazing foot rubs while I'm working? You're going to be spending the day with me or should I say my foot? It doesn't matter, both are correct. You better do a good job or you'll regret it. I realize this isn't much of a punishment, considering what you did yesterday. But it's more for me then you. Try not wear yourself out too early. You're going to be in here awhile and my feet get hot. "

With that she started moving Jon towards the sock. Jon thrashed in her grip and beat his tiny hands on her giant one. " No! You can't do this! I'll die of heat stroke or suffocate! No! Noooo! " Jon yelled as he was dropped in the sock. He got to the toe of the sock and bounced once. He tried to stand up, but couldn't without a hard surface. He grabbed onto the cotton around him and hoisted himself up. Jon looked up and saw Ingrid's toes sliding into the sock. " Shit! " Jon cried. Ingrid's foot went further and further into the sock until it covered Jon. " Don't have too much fun in there. " Ingrid poked Jon through the sock. He wriggled around at her touch. " Oh, that tickles! " Ingrid laughed.

Ingrid used her fingers and pushed Jon up to her toes, she then grabbed him with them. Jon struggled against her fingers the entire way and her toes when they grabbed him. " That feels oddly good " Ingrid thought. Ingrid picked up her black shoe and slid it on. Jon was bumped a few times in the process. She leaned over and tied the shoe. As her foot went into the shoe, Jon was plunged into total darkness. Because the sock was fairly tight, Jon's movements were restricted to a degree. He couldn't bring his arms or legs back very far, but with some testing he found he could move down her foot if he had too. Jon's member was uncomfortably pressing into Ingrid's soft, wrinkled sole and throbbing because of it. " It's gonna be a long day " Jon thought.

Jon had no idea how long he'd been in Ingrid's shoe so far. It had to have been a few hours by now. All he really cared about was that he was miserable. He was dripping with sweat and sore from being used as Ingrid's insole. At first being in Ingrid's shoe had been fine. He hadn't suffocated. Jon had a feeling Aphrodite was the cause of that. Jon laid under Ingrid's toes, unmoving. He wasn't going to do what Ingrid wanted. Then Aphrodite's curse reared its ugly head. Jon was a prisoner inside his body as it moved on its own. His hands reached up and rubbed small circles on Ingrid's second toe. Jon willed his arms to go down to his sides, to no avail. Ingrid's toes started to wiggle on top of him in pleasure. As they wiggled they brushed Jon's erect member and soon enough he came on her toes. Right after he did, Jon blinked the glaze from his eyes and was back in control of himself.

" Dammit, that's gonna get annoying real fast. " Jon didn't know how right he was. That was hours ago, since then Jon had lost control and came twice more. Ingrid's foot heated up quickly. Her foot sweat got on Jon and mixed with his own. Jon smelled bad, was sweaty, sore, and his crotch was a mess. Coming three times so close together had thoroughly tired Jon out. He was now laying in a heap under Ingrid's sole. His cheek was against her sole, but he didn't care. Jon just wanted to get out this woman's sock. He desperately needed some water, but getting out of here came first. " For Gods sake! How long does she work?! " Ingrid had been walking and standing for so long. He wouldn't know when she was going home or not. Jon lay in silence except for his heavy breathing for few minutes. Jon felt the sudden motion of sliding underneath him. His back was sliding against the insole of the shoe, moving towards the opening.

" Yes! " Jon yelled in his head. Jon was bumped as Ingrid removed her foot from the shoe. Light filtered through the sock, making Jon squint his eyes. He felt the sock sliding over his back and he was suddenly exposed to open air. Jon sucked in a breathe of fresh air. It was so much better then the pungent, stuffy air in Ingrid's shoe. It took Jon a moment to realize he was stuck to Ingrid's sole. This wasn't Aphrodite's magic, his sweat had acted like a glue sticking him to her sole. " Oh, you look terrible. " Ingrid put her pointer finger and thumb on Jon's hips and pulled him from her sole. He went limp in her hand, his back to her fingers. " You did quite a good job today, Jon. I think you've had enough. We should get you cleaned up and I need to wash off my foot. You were quite messy. " Jon just looked at his captor, his mouth too dry to speak.

Ingrid stood up and walked to the bathroom. She turned the knob on the sink so a steady stream came out. She lowered Jon in " Wash yourself off. I'm gonna clean my foot off in the tub. " Jon stood up shakily and cupped his hands under the water. He took a large sip and then another. " Ahhhh, much better " Jon thought. He stood under the water and let it run down his body. He looked up and opened his mouth and took greedy gulps. Jon didn't even care it was coming from a sink faucet, he was thirsty. Other than quenching his thirst, the water didn't do much in the way of washing him off. He felt cleaner than before, but there was still a fine layer of grime all over him. His crotch was still a mess. Jon looked up and realized Ingrid wasn't watching him!

This could be his chance to escape or at least hide away so Ingrid couldn't find him. The sinks walls were rounded, but that didn't stop Jon from trying. He rant at it with all the speed and strength he could muster. He planted his feet on the slope and jumped. His hands almost reached the edge, but the slope was too slippery and Jon was still weak from his imprisonment in Ingrid's shoe. He slid back to the bottom of the sink. " Dammit, just when I thought I had it. Guess its not time to get away just yet. " Jon went back to the water and drank a few more handfuls. Ingrid appeared back over the sink " You're looking much better. " Jon looked at her without saying a word. " Someone's still upset with me. That's fine as long as you remember who's in charge. "

Ingrid cupped her hand around Jon, scooping him up. Jon's tiny butt was right on her fingers and now that he wasn't delirious, it was quite odd for him. Ingrid went into the living room and sat on the couch, placing Jon on the coffee table. Jon took a moment to listen for any noise in the apartment. There was no sound coming from anywhere. " Where are Bridget and Melanie? " Jon asked turning back to Ingrid. " They're out with some friends for the day. They won't be back for awhile. Which is good because I don't want them to see you. They might do something stupid like let you go. " Ingrid was being very careful in keeping Jon's presence a secret. Escaping was going to be much harder than Jon originally thought and it was difficult to begin with.

" Now I have to prepare something for you for tomorrow. " Ingrid stood up walked towards the kitchen. " What would that be? " Jon called after her. There was no answer. A few moments later, Ingrid rounded the corner with something in her hand. Jon's eyes bugged out in shock ; she had a knife in her hand! " I really hope I'm still indestructible " Jon thought not taking his eyes off the knife. Jon would run if he had to. He didn't know how far he would get when he was so small, but he'd run. Ingrid sat back down and reached under the table, bringing her left platform flip flop up. She looked down at Jon and grinned " Oh, did you think the knife was for you? I'm not that cruel, Jon. You did good work today, I wouldn't punish you for that. " Jon took a breath of relief inwardly.

Ingrid stuck the knife in the side of the flip flop and made a small horizontal cut. She made three more cuts, so that the four made a square on the flip flop. She flipped it over and cut deep in the flip flop, making another square. She slid out a large square piece of the foam the made up the platform of the flip flop. The smaller square popped out of the side. Ingrid took the bigger piece and cut off about an inch. Then she opened up a small drawer built into the coffee table and pulled out a tube of glue. She put glue on the sides of the piece she cut off and put it back into the bottom of the flip flop. She put it on the coffee table so the bottom was facing up.

" Now we let that dry. " " What are you planning? " Jon asked. He had a feeling he already knew where she was going with this. " As you already know, I'm sure. Me and my daughters go to church on Sundays and Wednesdays. I don't want to leave you here all alone for a couple hours. So you are going to come with me. " Jon gestured to the flip flop " And that's what this is for? " Ingrid nodded plucking a tissue out of its box and wiping the excess glue from the flip flop. " We'll let that sit for awhile. In the meantime, why don't we get comfortable. " Ingrid scooped Jon up from the table and set him on the far side of the couch. She raised her hand over him and Jon grew a few inches.

She stretched her legs out on the couch, leaving her feet in front of Jon. She picked up the remote and flicked the TV on to some crime show. She leaned her head back and spread her toes out " Start rubbing and be thorough. " After she had grown him, Jon was a head taller than both her feet again. He placed each of his hands on the skin between her big and second toe on each of her feet. One thought marched through his head " I won't lose control. I won't lose control. "