- Text Size +
Love Games: Chapter 22

Jon was having trouble processing everything that had happened in the last several minutes. He had gotten into an argument with Bridget's mom, been shrunken, found out Ingrid had the ability to change things size, and was now being told he had to rub Ingrid's feet. " What a roller coaster ride " Jon thought still dazed. Ingrid stood up " I have to get something first ". Ingrid rounded the corner into the kitchen. Jon thought about making a break for it, but knew it was pointless. Best he could tell there was no way out.

Ingrid came back around the corner with a paper towel. She sat back down and put the paper towel next to Jon. Then she scooted over the bottle of lotion and pumped a small dollop on the paper towel. " Use that and start rubbing " Ingrid slid out of her flip flops and put them up in front of Jon. After Ingrid had made Jon larger, he was now a head taller than her big toe. Jon didn't move, he was hesitant to remove his hands from his crotch. Ingrid looked down at Jon " If you're worried about me seeing that, " she pointed to Jon's hands ", I'm going to anyways at some point. Might as well be now. I really don't care about that. If you don't do this I'll find a much worse punishment. "

Reluctantly, Jon took his hands away from his crotch. He might as well do this punishment, it wasn't that bad. Jon bent over and scooped up some of the lotion in his hand. " Toes first " Ingrid said leaning her head back on the couch and closing her eyes. Jon approached her right foot and rubbed the lotion over big toe. Ingrid's feet were surprisingly soft for a woman her age. She must've taken very good care of them. He descended to her second toe and lathered it up. While he was doing that he took a moment to look at Ingrid's sole. It had a few wrinkles, but was still very nice. The skin of her sole was much lighter than the top of her foot. Jon's member throbbed as he admired her sole. He closed his eyes and shook his head " No, I can't do that. I need to focus on getting out of here. "

Jon returned to the pile of lotion and took a big handful. As he rubbed Ingrid's fourth toe, he inspected his surroundings. The front door still wasn't an option unless he ran out when someone opened it. That would mean getting away from Ingrid, which Jon doubted that would be possible. There was a sliding glass door on the same wall as the front door that lead out to a small porch like area with a plastic table, chairs, and a grill. That had the same problem of getting out when someone opened it. Even if he did get out on the porch, there was a four foot tall cement wall bordering it. Jon looked to the doorway that lead to the bathroom and the bedrooms. Only way out that way that Jon could think of was a drain. Getting to one would be difficult in the first place. Going into and getting out of the pipe once he was in did not appeal to Jon at all.

For now, he'd have to stick with Ingrid and hope she let him go after he finished his " punishment ". Jon looked back to Ingrid's toes, he had finished all the toes on her right foot while he'd been looking around. " Now the sole " Ingrid said her eyes still closed. Jon got another handful of lotion and started with mound under the big toe. It was slightly rough so Jon took special care in rubbing it. Soon enough Jon was mesmerized by Ingrid's soft, wrinkled sole. He worked mechanically, his eyes glazed over. He rubbed every inch of Ingrid's sole and moved on to her left foot and repeated the process. As he finished Jon's hand went down to his member and rubbed it furiously. He came onto Ingrid's sole. Ingrid's eyes opened and she leaned forward, twisting her foot so she could see her sole " Interesting ". There was a knock on the door " Mom! Can we come in? " The glaze over Jon's eyes disappeared. Jon's eyes widened in horror as he realized what he'd just done.

" What the hell?! What did I just do? " " Hold on! " Ingrid called. " Alright. " Jon looked to the front door. He knew that voice! " Brid-! " Ingrid had raised her hand over Jon and shrunk him down so that he was smaller then when he'd originally shrunken. Ingrid got a tissue from table and wiped off her foot. She slipped her feet back in her flip flops and picked Jon up in her fist. She started walking towards her bedroom and spoke quietly " So you like my feet hmmm? ". " No! I don't know what came over me! Please, you have to let me go! " Jon cried, twisting in her grip. " You know perfectly well what you did. And I'm not letting you go. That obviously wasn't a punishment for you. You're not going anywhere until I feel you've been punished enough. " Ingrid walked into her bedroom and to her nightstand. " You'll be staying in my underwear drawer. " She opened her drawer and dropped Jon in. " You can't do this! I'm a human being! " Ingrid closed the drawer, leaving Jon in darkness.

Jon beat against the wood drawer " Hey! You bitch! Let me out! " It was no use, Ingrid had already left the room. Something Ingrid said suddenly sank in. " I'm standing on her panties! Oh god! " Jon shifted feet, looking like an awkward dance. " Well, there's really nothing I can do about it. " Jon conceded. He sat down criss cross applesauce and crossed his arms as well. " How did I get myself into this? " Jon wondered. Jon's mind went back to before Bridget had knocked on the door. He'd totally lost control of himself. He was aware of what he'd been doing, rubbing Ingrid's feet wasn't a problem. Jon even enjoyed it. He didn't want Ingrid to know that however.

Everything had been fine until he'd finished rubbing her feet. Jon told his body to step back and announce he was done, but it hadn't done that. Instead it had reached to his erect member. Jon willed it to stop, but his body was moving of its own accord. He yelled for it to stop to the moment he splooged all over Ingrid's sole. Then he'd gotten control back. Jon's temper rose again, someone was to blame and he knew who. " Aphrodite! Answer me! " After a few moments the goddesses voice spoke in Jon's head " Someone seems a bit cranky. " " You did this, didn't you!? " " Yes, I did. I thought it was time for another game. It was easy to set up. It's amazing what you mortals do once you get some power. Then I planted a simple idea in Ingrid's mind. A game is made! " " That's not all you did, was it? "

" Hmmm, clever boy. I also did a little something to you. It's now much harder for you to deny your desires. Such as playing with yourself around a woman's feet. " " Why? You said I could have the day off! " " I lied. Are you really that surprised I did? I thought you knew me better. Anyways, I felt you were getting too comfortable. I wanted you to remember who was in control. As I keep telling you, this is for my entertainment not yours. " Jon's anger didn't deflate any, but he knew he should comply or things could get much worse. " Alright you told me the set up. Now what's this game? "

" I realized the last few games have been easy. This is going to be a high stakes game. You're challenge is to escape Ingrid completely. Making sure there is no chance she can recapture you. If you win you'll be rewarded highly. If you lose you'll be stuck as Ingrid's prisoner for the rest of her life. There's no time limit. Any questions? " " What's the reward if I win? " " You have to worry about winning first. You'll see the reward when the time comes. The games already begun. Good luck, Jon-Jon! " Jon let the the games rules and stipulations sink in. The odds were stacked against him. Escape or be Ingrid's prisoner for a very long time. " I gotta get the hell outta here! " Jon yelled.