- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Jon suddenly finds himself in a bad and good position.
Love Games: Chapter 21

Jon landed inside his shirt and laid there for a moment, dazed. Incredibly high above him was the doorknob that had only come up to his waist a few minutes ago. Now it might as well be miles away. Jon had fallen through the collar of his shirt that was now above him. He had landed on some of his bunched up shirt, cushioning the fall. Jon stood up and looked around him " What the hell happened?! "

One minute he was walking to the door, now his shirt was a like a tent. Jon looked down and saw his exposed crotch and bare feet. Under his feet was the seam where two of the tiles that made up the floor met. " I've definitely been shrunken, " Anger came over Jon as the obvious dawned on him ", Aphrodite! What the fuck! " There was no answer, not even a giggle , from the goddess. " God dammit! What the hell did you do! You said I could have the day off! " The goddess remained silent. " Shit! " Jon ran his fingers through his hair. This was not good. He had shrunken right in front of Ingrid! She was probably still on the couch staring at his scattered clothing in shock. That shock wouldn't last forever though. She'd have to do something eventually.

Jon was worried what she'd do, his last few words to her hadn't been the kindest. Jon flopped back down onto his now gigantic shirt. There was no easy way out of this. He sure as hell wasn't getting through the front door. Attempting to get out any other way would mean getting out of his shirt, and Jon didn't think he was ready to do that. However, Jon couldn't sit here inside his shirt forever. " What the hell am I gonna do? " Jon wondered. Jon looked up as he heard that smacking sound except much louder, and it was getting louder. The sound got so close it had to be right outside his shirt. Jon found himself holding his breath even though he was much too small for anyone to hear him breathing.

" Come out. I know you're in there. " Jon didn't move and he didn't plan to. There was silence for a full minute. " If you don't come out I'll stomp on your shirt. " " Shit, looks like I have no choice. " Jon padded over to the part of the shirt where the voice came from and ducked under the fabric. He crawled on hands and knees until he came out from under the shirt. He stood up and froze in place. Towering in front of Jon stood Ingrid. She was staring down at him wide eyed. Jon self-consciously covered his nether regions.

A few inches away Ingrid's formerly small feet stood in her platform flip flops. Jon was so tiny he couldn't even see her toes. Jon looked back up at Ingrid, who no longer looked surprise and now had a slight frown on her face. There was an awkward silence for a few minutes until Ingrid spoke " Climb on ". Jon waited for her to lower her hand, but after a few moments realized she wasn't doing that. Jon looked at her left hand and saw it was pointing down to something. Jon followed where it pointed to Ingrid's flip flop. " She doesn't mean- " " Climb on my flip flop. Now. " Jon could hear the anger in her voice so he complied quickly.

Jon ran up to the flip flop and jumped up to catch the edge. He hoisted himself up and was facing Ingrid's much, much larger toes. " Hold on. " Jon crawled to the space in between Ingrid's big and second toe, he dug his hand under the strap with multi-colored beads sewn in. Jon took a moment to notice her foot smelled of cocoa butter. Ingrid kept her leg straight as she went back to the couch. Once there, she took a seat and looked down. Jon realized what a sight he must be. A tiny naked boy tucked in her toes. Jon's member hardened slightly at the thought " Now is not the time for that ".

Ingrid reached down and picked Jon up roughly, she then dumped him onto the coffee table. Jon covered his crotch again and stood up. " What happened to you? Why are you so small? " Jon decided he would play dumb. " I-I don't know ... I was hoping you could tell me. " Jon applauded himself in his mind. He was becoming and exceedingly good actor, he pulled off scared so well. It helped that he was legitimately frightened. " I don't know, I pointed at you and you shrank. " " Nice touch, Aphrodite " Jon thought. Tricking Ingrid into thinking she had shrunken Jon, devious. " Please, you have to take me home. I need to go to a hospital or something. " Jon said letting some fear trickle into his voice. " Somebody give me an Oscar, " Jon thought " , this has to work. "

Ingrid waited for a bit before answering " No. We need to finish talking first. " Jon gulped " This isn't going how I planned ". " What do you mean finish talking? You already said I can't talk to Bridget. " " Which one of my daughters told you I hit them? Tell the truth " Ingrid put one of her hands down flat on the table next to Jon. " B-Bridget. Bridget told me, I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything. Please, you have to help me. " Ingrid waited another long while before she answered. " No, you insulted me and for that you'll have to be punished. " Jon's eyes widened in horror " No! I'm truthfully sorry! I'll never speak to either of your daughters again! You have to help me! You can't just leave me like this! " " You're not sorry. You wouldn't have said it if you didn't mean it. You have to serve your punishment. And I have an idea. " Ingrid raised her hand over Jon and flexed her fingers. " Oh, god. Is she gonna squash me? " Jon braced himself for the worst. He really hoped he was still indestructible.

The last thing Jon expected happened. The odd feeling came over Jon again except this time he started to grow. Jon shot up a few inches until Ingrid took her hand away. " What the- Did she just make me grow?! " Jon thought. Ingrid looked at her hand in astonishment " I can change your size! ". Ingrid suddenly looked at a nearby bottle of lotion. She stuck her hand out in the same position and the bottle shrank a couple inches. " I can control any things size!, " a smile grew on Ingrid's face as she looked back to Jon " , now for your punishment. " " Seeing you down between my toes intrigued me. And as I'm sure you've heard my job is very rough on my feet. The first part of your punishment is to rub my feet with lotion. " As Jon's member throbbed at what Ingrid had just said, a thought came to mind. " This has to be Aphrodite's doing, doesn't it? "