- Text Size +
Love Games: Chapter 16

Jon sat in silence in Jasmine's shoe. He assumed they were in one of Jasmine's parents cars , since he had not felt the pressure of walking in some time. All that Jasmine's feet were doing was squeezing Jon. Jon couldn't deny that he was enjoying it. His erect member was evidence of that. During the ride , Jon had even planted a couple kisses on Jasmine's big toe. He couldn't help himself , it was heaven ! Jon spent the rest of the ride with a smile on his face.

Fifteen minutes later, Jon felt weight press down on him and then rise off a few seconds later. They had arrived at the school and Jasmine was walking somewhere. Jon didn't know what time it was but he figured she was walking to first hour or going to see friends until the bell rang. The rhythmic pressure of Jasmine walking continued for a few minutes. However , it suddenly ended and the shoe shifted like it was being tilted. Jon slid as the shoe tilted, he put his feet up and stopped himself on Jasmine's pinky toe. Light flooded into the shoe and Jasmine took her foot out. The shoe was righted, leaving Jon confused.

" Jon , could you come out here ?" Jon got up and went to the opening of the shoe. He was immediately snatched up by Jasmine. " Oh my gosh, he's adorable ! " a unfamiliar feminine voice squealed. Jon looked up and saw Jasmine's best friend, Savannah. Savannah was Mexican, although Jon had never once heard her speak Spanish and she had no accent. Savannah was on the tall side, a few inches taller than Jasmine. She had shoulder length straight brown hair and full lips, that were currently a light red. She was definitely one of the top five cutest girls in the sophomore class. Savannah had a million dollar smile, that was quite infectious. She was equally nice to everybody, no matter what their social standing, which Jon respected. They had spoken a couple times in the few classes they had had together. Her and Jasmine were together as much as possible. They hung out before school, after school, and in between. An example of their closeness was the fact they borrowed each others shoes from time to time. Jon had stumbled upon this some time ago. He admired both girls feet frequently, so he noticed it quickly. It didn't surprise him ; both had large feet for girls. It made sense they would share shoes. Savannah had very nice feet. Jasmine's toes were big, but Savannah's were bigger. Her feet were paler than Jasmine's though. Savannah never stuck to one particular color when it came to toe nail polish. She had a wide assortment. Her feet were also wide. Wider than Jasmine's by far, possibly the widest in the sophomore class. Jon had dreamed of being at her feet as well.

" Isn't he ? " Jasmine smiled. " Is that really , Jon ? " Savannah asked staring at Jon. " Yep , see ? " Jasmine moved the hand holding Jon closer to Savannah's face. Savannah's eyes widened " How did he get like that ? ". " Don't know , but like I told you he can control it. He can get bigger or smaller ". " That's crazy ! " Savannah said. While the two girls talked about him, Jon peered around. From the looks of it, they were in one of the girls bathrooms on campus.The girls were standing in the center of the room. " Is it true he has a foot fetish ? " Savannah asked. Jon whipped his head back to the giant, gorgeous girl. Apparently, Jasmine had told her everything. " Yeah, and he gives really good foot rubs. You'll find that out soon ". Savannah took her phone out of her pocket and checked it " The bells gonna ring soon ". " Alright, take one of your shoes off, " Jasmine turned her hand so Jon faced her " , I'm going to give you to Savannah for the day , ok ? Her feet are all sore from soccer, you're gonna help her with that. Give her the best treatment you can. I'll see you after school ". Jon turned back to Savannah. She had one of her shoes in her hand, a black Tom. She held it up next to Jasmine's hand. " Come on , little guy. " Jon jumped into the shoe. He was quite excited for this. He was going to spend the school day with Savannah's feet ! A dream come true ! Jon went to the toe section and laid down. " Ready ? " he heard Savannah call. " Yeah ! " Jon yelled as loud as he could. Jon was jostled as the shoe was dropped back on the ground. Jon watched as Savannah's big, red painted toes came into the shoe and enveloped him. Jon couldn't be happier.