- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I think the stories going to be finished by the end of the day! For now, enjoy as Alexis continues to grow!
The Goddess of Love: Chapter 13

Alexis was still growing , slower than a few minutes before , but still growing steadily. Jon watched as the big foot under his hands got bigger. Jon didn't care though. His fetish got the better of him. He continued to rub Alexis's feet. This went on for at least half an hour. Now , Alexis had to bend her knees to keep her legs from going off the couch. Jon could no longer fit his hands around Alexis foot. It was simply too big. It was now almost the size of his chest. Suddenly , Alexis extended her legs forward ; putting her gigantic feet up against Jon's chest and face. " I'm getting too big for the couch. Try to get off " Alexis asked shifting around uncomfortably. Jon rolled out from underneath the monster on his lap. He stood up a few feet away from the couch. There came a loud groaning sound from the couch. Then it broke under Alexis new weight. Alexis stretched her legs out fully. Now her huge feet hung half a foot past the couch. Alexis rose up slowly to her new found height. The ceiling in Alexis's house was pretty high , maybe 10 feet high. Alexis's head nearly touched it.

Alexis looked down at Jon wide eyed. She still covered her chest and had one foot on top of the other. " Okay , I think we can go to the warehouse now " she smiled nervously. Then they were back at the warehouse. " I think I'm gonna need one of those togas. But , please make sure it grows with me " Alexis called out. " Oh , you're no fun at all " Jon grinned mischievously. " Oh , be quiet little man ". The toga had already appeared on Alexis's towering body. Alexis crouched down in front of Jon " Come here short stuff ". Alexis reached out and picked Jon up like he was a child. Jon's arms hung over one arm and his legs over the other. " Whoa , whoa , whoa ! Hold on a minute amazon I didn't agree to this " Jon shouted. " I decided for you " Alexis smiled down at him. " Do you think we could get something more comfortable in here then concrete ? " Alexis called out. A giant , what Jon could only describe as a , cushion appeared on the ground nearby. It was large enough for the giantess Alexis to lay down on , which she did. She put Jon down in her lap.

" I thought being tiny at your feet felt weird. It was nothing compared to this " Jon marveled gazing up into Alexis's giant smiling face. " Well , then you were shrunken. Now , you're normal size and I'm big. Your brain doesn't accept it " . Alexis tucked her long legs under her and cupped her hand around Jon's back. Alexis's hand could now easily wrap around his arms and legs , it wasn't large enough to wrap around his chest ... yet. " My feet still hurt , rub them for me ? " she asked innocently. Jon crawled off Alexis's lap and off the massive cushion. He walked a few feet away and turned around " Alright , give 'em to me ". Alexis unfolded her legs and placed her feet on the floor in front of Jon. The two giants were now slightly bigger than Jon's calves. Her big toe was now the size of a soda can. Jon slid his hands around Alexis's second toe and started rubbing. He meticulously rubbed each and every toe for 20 minutes. After walking on the dirty warehouse floor Alexis's soles had become slightly blackened. Jon put his hands on one of them and kneaded his fingers her into the soft skin. This went for almost another 20 minutes.

With his work done Jon rose from his knees and stepped back in shock. Without his noticing Alexis's foot had doubled in size. From the ground it was taller his waist ! Jon looked up and saw Alexis herself had grown too. " I think I'm ready for another growth spurt ! " Alexis called. The waist high foot in front of Jon started to grow and move toward Jon. Jon was forced to jump onto the foot while it grew. At some point he slipped between the big and second toe. In a few minutes Jon's ride and Alexis's growth stopped. Jon piked his head up and saw the much larger Alexis staring down at him. Alexis still sat on the now much too small cushion. Her head was much closer to the ceiling of the warehouse. Her leg stretched out a lot further across the warehouse floor. " Hey , look ! I have toe jam ! " Alexis voice boomed as she started wiggling her toes.

Jon was hung between Alexis monster toes like a wet towel on its rack. His chest and up on the top side of her foot , his waist and lower on the bottom side. " Little help ? " Jon called up. Alexis reached down and picked Jon up by the back of his toga. She brought him up to her face " I think I've outgrown this place. Lets get out of here ". Alexis started to get up but stopped without warning. " I'm definitely too big for this warehouse , I can't even stand up " she said lowering Jon to the ground. Alexis had to stay crouched in order to not hit her head. " Move out of the way little guy " Alexis boomed as she started crouch walking to the large door of the warehouse. It was actually quite funny looking ; Jon had to suppress a laugh. Alexis made it to the door and hunched lower. Jon walked over and noticed Alexis's gigantic feet and toes were tensed from crouching. Alexis slid the doors open with her massive hands. " Crap , looks like I'm gonna have to crawl through ". Alexis backed up and got down on her hands and knees. She crawled through slowly , shaking the ground and making a lot of noise. Soon everything but her feet had made it through the door.

As they scooted out they nearly kicked Jon. They barely missed as Jon jumped back. Jon hated to think what would've happened if the kick connected. Jon walked out of the warehouse after Alexis. Outside , Alexis was standing at her full height. She had to be at least 20 feet tall ! The two were standing on what appeared to be a boat yard. They were standing on a long concrete platform that stretched down the beach. The ocean was a short distance away. " Hey , look the ocean ! , " Alexis yelled , making Jon wince " , lets go for a dip short stuff ". Alexis merely stepped off the high platform and onto the beach. She then wadded into the water until it came up to just below her shoulders. Jon looked around and saw no one. The place was deserted. Who knew where they were ? But Jon didn't care much at the moment. A beautiful giantess was waiting for him to join her in the ocean. Jon ran to find a way off the platform.