[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: When Aphrodite, the goddess of love, becomes bored one day; a young man will get his deepest desires. Will the goddesses fun be too much for him to handle?
Rated: PG
Categories: Giantess, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Growing Woman Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes
Word count: 15571 Read: 96788
Published: August 18 2013 Updated: August 22 2013

1. Chapter 1 by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 0] (2121 words)
This is the first story I ever posted on this site. I'll be the first to admit that it's pretty rough, but it holds a special place in my heart. Maybe someday I'll give it the rewrite it deserves. Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

2. Chapter 2 by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 0] (1031 words)
Here's chapter 2 re-edited

3. Chapter 3 by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 0] (1273 words)
I'm trying to work on the format. I know that the first two chapters were probably annoying to read. I hope this is better.

4. Chapter 4 by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 0] (955 words)
Here's chapter 4! Please leave a review! I can't really tell if you guys like this story or not. I don't want to continue this if you guys aren't enjoying it.

5. Chapter 5 by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 0] (870 words)
For some reason I can't add anymore categories to the story. So fair warning this story is mainly about feet. I'm going to add this chapter and one more today

6. Chapter 6 by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (1016 words)
Last one for the day! Jon gets introduced to Teresa's feet! Please leave a review!

7. Chapter 7 by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 0] (1120 words)
Jon and Alexis continue their weekend of fun!

8. Chapter 8 by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 0] (1006 words)
What is Jon's mischievous idea? Time to find out!

9. Chapter 9 by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 0] (912 words)
Jon receives his " punishment " with a twist.

10. Chapter 10 by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 0] (904 words)
Time to take a ride with Teresa's feet!

11. Chapter 11 by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 0] (1068 words)
So begins Jon and Alexis' last day together. We're getting pretty close to the end!

12. Chapter 12 by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 0] (844 words)

13. Chapter 13 by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 0] (1246 words)
I think the stories going to be finished by the end of the day! For now, enjoy as Alexis continues to grow!

14. Chapter 14 by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 0] (601 words)
Second to last chapter! Please leave a review!

15. Chapter 15 by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (604 words)
The last chapter! Please leave a review! Tell me what you thought about the story and the ending.