- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Jon and Alexis continue their weekend of fun!
The Goddess of Love: Chapter 7

" Wake up sleepy head ". Jon opened eyes and saw Alexis poking his tiny feet. " Hey , cut that out " Jon kicked her finger away and stood up. Alexis laughed and sat down on the edge of the bed next to Jon. " So what'd you do while I was gone ? " Alexis asked picking Jon up. Jon sat down on her hand , putting his legs out in front of him. Jon had a flashback to Teresa's feet and Aphrodite's warning. " Just worked my way up here and took a nap". " I was wondering how you got up here ". " I climbed up the lamp wire on your nightstand and jumped to the bed". " Oh , alright so what do you wanna do today little man ?". Jon put a hand on his aching chest. Aphrodite may have made him indestructible but he still felt pain. " How about we just take it easy ? " Jon asked. " Alright , how about some TV ? " Alexis said scooting back to the headboard of her bed. She picked up a remote and flicked on the TV in front of her bed. She reached down and placed Jon in between her big and second toe in a sitting position. " There ya go , the seat of honor " she said smiling down at him.

Jon loved his new place. He put his elbow up on Alexis big toe and watched TV . His hard on made yet another appearance , but Jon didn't care this was great ! Four shows later Jon looked down at Alexis's sole beneath him. It was slightly black from dirt and grime. " Hey Alexis ? Your foots all dirty " he called. " Yeah , it's cuz I wear flip flops all the time. I've been meaning to wash them". Jon hopped down from his heavenly perch. " What are you doing ? " Alexis pulled up her feet so she could see Jon. " You've done a lot for me since I got here Alexis. Lemme do something for you". " You want to wash my feet for me ? " Alexis asked frowning. " It's the least I can do". " Alright , how do you wanna do this ?". Jon told her his idea. " Hey that doesn't sound half bad ! " Alexis said getting off the bed. Alexis picked Jon up and and put him on her shoulder. " Hide in my hair " she said walking out. " Mom ! I'm gonna take a bath ! " she called. " Alright ! " Teresa answered. Alexis ducked into the bathroom , closed and locked the door , and put Jon on the sinks counter. " I'll start it up ". Alexis waited for the water to get hot then put in a stopper. She put in some soap and let the tub fill up , then turned off the water. " You're gonna need to be bigger, " Alexis said leaning down to be eye level with Jon " , don't want you to drown or anything".

" True, indestructible doesn't mean water proof ". Jon asked Aphrodite to make him bigger. Jon shot up to about a foot tall. " Much better " Alexis said standing up. Alexis stepped back and started to pull off her shirt. " Whoa ! Whoa ! Whoa ! What're you doing ? " Jon yelled. " Oh come on, you saw it all yesterday when I shrank. I saw all your stuff yesterday too. And don't even lie your perverted teenage boy mind likes it " Alexis replied still taking off her clothes. Soon enough she was totally naked. Jon had to admit , he did like what he saw. Alexis put her hair up using various clips. " Alright , now it's your turn foot boy". Jon hesitated , he didn't want to be naked while washing Alexis's feet. Certain ... things could happen and he would be very embarrassed. He came up with a much better idea. Jon sent his thoughts out to Aphrodite. Within moments Jon's toga was gone, replaced by a pair of swim trunks. " Ahhhh , you're no fun " Alexis frowned. " Sorry , but I don't want accidents". " What acci- oh , that " realization dawned on Alexis's face. " Yeah " Jon looked down nervously. " Alright , well in we go " Alexis said her smile returning. Alexis slid her hands under Jon's arm and picked him up like a toddler. Together they climbed in. Alexis put Jon at the end of the tub where her feet would go. Jon's small feet couldn't reach the bottom of the tub without his head getting too low. Jon had to tread water. Alexis slid in and put her feet on both sides of Jon.

" I suppose we didn't think this through very well , " Alexis said flexing her toes happily " , how are you gonna wash my feet if you're in the water ? ". Jon asked Aphrodite for one last thing. He started to rise out of the water all on his own. Jon suspended in mid air all by himself. " Whoa ! " Jon threw out his arms expecting to fall , but he didn't. " That's amazing ! " Alexis exclaimed. " There , " Jon said still wobbling slightly " , now I can wash you're feet easy". Alexis reached behind her and handed Jon a brush. He had to use both arms to hold it. " Enough talking , lets get started ! " Alexis smiled at Jon. Jon dipped the brush in the soapy water. He began scrubbing Alexis's feet clean. As he worked Alexis leaned her head back and relaxed. Jon worked the brush across her sole , down her heel , and in between her toes. After a good bit of time , Jon was done. He floated backwards and admired his work. Alexis's sole was back to its original tan color, no longer browned by dirt and grime. " All done Alexis ! " Jon called up happily. There was no answer from the giant girl. " Alexis ? " Jon floated upwards. He smiled to himself.

Alexis was sleeping silently , her head on her shoulder. Jon started to float towards her face to wake her up. But an idea crossed his mind. Jon's smile became mischievous. " Oh , this is going to be fun " Jon thought floating in front of Alexis's face. He sent his thoughts out to Aphrodite.