- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Last one for the day! Jon gets introduced to Teresa's feet! Please leave a review!


The Goddess of Love: Chapter 6

Jon looked on in horror as the massive foot descend on him slowly. " Aphrodite ! , " Jon yelled in his head " , get me outta here !". " No can do Jon-Jon , while Alexis is away you need something to do and I need something to watch. Also, I need to keep my promise of a feet filled weekend for you " Aphrodite started to laugh in Jon's head. " This is just wrong ! Why Alexis's moms feet ? It's weird ! " Jon said. Teresa's foot settled on top of Jon , blocking out all light. Jon's face was smushed up against her sole. Jon was ashamed to admit he actually liked it. It smelled quite nice in the shoe and Teresa's sole was softer than her daughters. Jon felt pressure on his chest and assumed Teresa was getting up from the couch. Jon felt the pressure rise and fall. So shes walking somewhere, Jon thought.

After a few steps the pressure was all on Jon again. Jon figured she was sitting down again. Jon laid in the darkness, Teresa's sole covering his entire body. After minutes of this Teresa's foot started to leave the flat. Jon his body was rising with it. He was stuck to her foot ! Jon thrashed around violently but it was no use." Sorry Jon-Jon I magically bound you to her foot , the only way you're getting off is if she takes you off herself. Jon flipped over so that his back was to Teresa's sole. Teresa had kicked off her shoes and crossed her ankles under the computer chair she sat at. Jon thrashed about once more, it still didn't work. Jon realized Aphrodite had made it so there was only one way off this big foot.

Jon began to tickle the foot. There was giggle from overhead and felt the foot and himself rising up. Teresa put her foot , sole up , on her knee. She gasped " Who are you and what are you doing on my foot ?! ". Jon recited his story but this time made it seem as if he had gotten trapped in Alexis's shoe and had been hiding until he got stuck to her foot. Teresa grabbed Jon in her fist and held him up to her face. " So your name is Jon and you're stuck like this ? " she asked. " Yes , I am , " Jon tried to move his arms but they were pinned at his sides " , could you please let me go ? ". " Listen Jon I'll let you go if you do something for me" Teresa said putting Jon back down by her feet. " What do you want ? " Jon didn't like where this was going. " You will rub my feet for as long as I want then I'll let you free" Teresa said beaming.

Aphrodite ! She was controlling Teresa ! But Jon knew he had no choice. Aphrodite would have her way. Teresa stood her feet up on the ankles. Jon noticed the similarities between Alexis and her mom. They both had long jet black hair and were slightly tan. However , where Alexis's feet were a few feet ( relative to Jon's size ) taller than him Teresa's absolutely towered over him. The size 14 feet were height of street lights, Jon was slightly afraid . As Jon got closer he felt that the two monsters were putting off heat. " Can I be a bit bigger for this Aphrodite ? " he thought. No answer , he was doing this exactly how he was. Jon put his hand on the monster and it sank in , he pulled it out to see a tiny white handprint left behind. " Get to rubbing " Teresa called down typing on a keyboard. Jon dug his hands in and started rubbing. Despite the wrongness of it all Jon's hard on was back again. He couldn't help it , he was rubbing the biggest feet he'd ever seen in his life ! ( no pun intended ). Even with the age difference Jon was reminded of Alexis's feet , something in the shape of the toes he guessed.

Twenty minutes later Jon was pouring sweat from the heat of Teresa's feet. Teresa peeked down at him " You look hot Jon take a rest ". Jon plopped down on the carpet. " Oh actually while you're sitting down , " Teresa her humongous foot on top of Jon " , lick my foot". Jon struggled under her foot " No ! ". " If you don't do it I'll never let you go " Teresa stated coldly. Jon weighed his options. He knew he had none at all. Jon closed his eyes and licked. It didn't taste bad either , but not good at the same time. He hated the idea of what he was doing. Teresa began to laugh. Jon opened his eyes and he was staring at a ceiling not a giant women's sole. He was back on Alexis's bed ! " Did you have fun Jon-Jon ? ". Jon bolted upright and saw Aphrodite's huge face in front of him. " What the hell was that !? " Jon yelled walking across the bed to the goddess. " Some fun at your expense. Don't worry I was controlling Teresa and now she doesn't remember any of that. As for you Jon if you tell Alexis about any of that I'll turn you into Teresa's foot for the rest of your life . You got it ? " Aphrodite's smile was gone. Jon cringed and agreed. " Good choice Jon-Jon " Aphrodite disappeared. Jon sunk back down to the bed , he was tired and sore from his adventure with Alexis's mom. He officially hated Teresa's gigantic feet. Another thought went through Jon's head , " I think I'm gonna be Aphrodite's play thing forever". Minutes later Jon passed out from exhaustion.