- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm trying to work on the format. I know that the first two chapters were probably annoying to read. I hope this is better.
The Goddess of Love: Chapter 3

Jon just about fell over with surprise. Did Alexis really just ask him to massage her feet ? This was totally not the reaction he was expecting to his confession.

" Oh , don't be silly Jon. I'm making Alexis like the idea. She wasn't sickened. But she wouldn't have gone for it. Now she's all yours ! " Aphrodite said happily.

Jon wasn't sure how he felt about Alexis being manipulated like that, but his desires got the better of him. " Of course I would ! " Jon said beaming from ear to ear.

He walked over in front of Alexis's titanic soles. He stared up at them in wonder. " Aren't you a little too small ? " Alexis said fanning out her feet to see him.

" Yeah , I guess I am " Jon said looking down at himself " Aphrodite ? I need your help ! ". Jon found himself starting to grow , soon enough he was slightly taller than Alexis's feet themselves. " Okay sooo where should I start ? " Jon asked realizing he was getting another hard on. " Hmmm how about the toes " Alexis said spreading them out. Jon reached up and began rubbing Alexis's toes. Now they were slightly bigger than his head. Jon felt his stiffy growing harder as he rubbed. " Jon ! That feels great ! " Alexis said beaming.

" Glad I can help ! " Jon said moving to the next toe. This continued for a while longer. Jon moved to Alexis's soles , he dug his hands in and started kneading her skin and muscle. Jon felt a familiar sensation in his loins. " Oh no , not now , not here" Jon said releasing the giant feet and covering his nether regions. " What's wrong Jon , why'd you stop ? " Alexis fanned out her feet to see Jon. " Umm I gotta go ! " Jon closed his eyes and thought hard " Aphrodite get me outta here ! ". There was no answer from the goddess. " Aphrodite ! " Jon yelled in his head. It was too late . Jon came right then and there , right in front of Alexis. Jon felt absolutely ashamed of himself.

He had no control when he started rubbing those beautiful feet. Jon hung his head in shame " I'm sorry Alexis ". " Don't worry about it Jon I understand " Alexis said putting her feet back down " You like feet so they turned you on". " B-but I made a mess on your table and its pretty nasty" Jon said looking at the puddle in front of him. " It'll clean right up , come here I'll show you " Alexis lowered her hand onto the table and Jon climbed on , still covering his crotch. " Don't worry we'll clean that up too " Alexis giggled. Alexis went into her kitchen and grabbed a paper towel. She went back into the living room and wiped up Jon's little mess. She returned to the kitchen and threw the paper towel. " There that simple , now your turn " Alexis put Jon down on the counter. Alexis put a stopper in the sink and filled it up with a little water. Then she put in some soap and mixed up so there were bubbles throughout it. " Alright take off the toga " Alexis said turning back to Jon. " What !? " Jon exclaimed incredulous. " We don't want it to get wet , that's all you have to wear. And you're not jumping in the sink I'm gonna drop you in". " You can't seem me naked though ! " Jon yelled up at her. " Come on Jon , we're gonna have the whole weekend together, it was gonna come off eventually right ? And you can't really fight me , can you ? ". As if in answer Jon felt himself shrink back to his original shrunken height. " Dammit Aphrodite " Jon thought " Alright looks like you win Alexis ".

Jon shrugged off the toga and stood there letting it all hang out. Alexis giggled and said " Not bad for a little guy hehe". Alexis picked Jon up and gently lowered him into the sink. Jon quickly scrubbed his crotch clean and called up for Alexis. Alexis picked up Jon and set him on the counter. Jon slid back into his toga. " Let's head back to my room Jon " Alexis said picking Jon up. Alexis carried Jon to her room and set him on her bed. She sat down in the center of the bed in front of him. " Okay, I have a favor to ask you Jon " Alexis said smiling down at Jon. " What is it ? " Jon asked surprised. " Do you think you could ask Aphrodite to shrink me too ?" Alexis asked twining her fingers.

" What ? Why would you want that ? ". " I don't know , it just seems fun. And I feel kinda bad that you're shrunken alone. Plus we still have a few hours alone , it'd be something to do" Alexis said encouragingly. " Well I suppose it couldn't hurt and it could be sorta fun" Jon thought. " Alright Alexis I'll ask but first lets get off the bed don't wanna get stuck up here" Jon said walking to Alexis's already outstretched hand. Alexis set Jon on the floor and stood to her full height in the front of him. Jon looked her over from head to toe marveling at her size. He stopped at her feet and continued to stare. Alexis big toe came forward and poked him in the chest, knocking him over. " Hey nows not the time to be admiring , we'll have time for that later " Alexis said smiling down at him. " Alright , " Jon said smiling himself " , Aphrodite ! Would you please grant this girls request ? ".

They waited a moment and nothing happened. " What's wr- whoa ! " Alexis's head started to go down. Her arms and legs receding into her clothes. Her feet becoming smaller and smaller. Soon enough all that was left was a pile of clothes where Alexis stood. A few minutes later Alexis still hadn't appeared. " Alexis ! You in there ?" Jon yelled walking towards the clothes. Jon saw movement in the leg of the shorts. A tiny figure fell out of it. Jon walked up to see a naked Alexis standing up. " Whoa ! This is actually cool ! " she said looking around at her giant room. " Alexis , your uh clothes ... " Jon said pointing at her chest. Alexis looked down and screamed , quickly covering her chest and nether regions " Where's my toga !". " Ha ! It's only fair you saw me naked ! And may I say for a little lady you're not so bad yourself" Jon said sticking his tongue out at her. Suddenly a toga appeared on Alexis , but she was still barefoot like Jon. " I guess Aphrodite was on my side" Jon said smugly. Now that they both were shrunken Alexis was shorter than Jon again , just like when they were normal sized. She only came up to a few inches below his shoulder. " Well , " Alexis said walking up to Jon " , what do you wanna do now ?".