- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Second to last chapter! Please leave a review!
The Goddess of Love: Chapter 14

Eventually , Jon found a staircase leading down to the beach. His bare feet took the steps two at a time. He ran to the shore where Alexis had gone in. Giant foot prints were left in the sand. Jon wadded into the cool water. Jon wasn't a professional swimmer by any means. He could , however , manage on his own in the water. He'd swam in the ocean before. He paddled out toward the waiting giantess.

Suddenly her titanic sized foot breached the surface. The toes clenched and unclenched in unison , as if waving at him. Jon swam faster. He made it to the SUV sized foot and climbed aboard. He grabbed onto the pillar of wet skin next to him. Alexis raised her foot out of the water a bit more. Jon held on tighter. " Oh , don't worry cutie I won't let anything happen to you " She boomed down. Alexis bent her leg so her foot was up by her face. She proffered her hand to him. Jon reluctantly hoped down from the foot. " Well , this has been fun " she called. Jon leaned back on her fingers " Yeah , it sure has ". " Sadly , I think I want to be normal sized again " Alexis said dejectedly. " Already ? ". " I wanted to give you a good time , I'm pretty sure I accomplished that " she grinned. " True , you did ". " Let's head back to shore ".

Alexis kept her hand with Jon in it above water and wadded back to shore. When they got close she lowered him into the water. Jon swam to shore himself. When he got there , Alexis was already standing on it. She towered over Jon. If it was anyone else he would've been scared. Jon eyes automatically went Alexis's humongous feet. " Get your last looks " she called down. Jon ran up and hugged her big toe. After a few moments he stepped back. " Alright , Aphrodite. Going down ! ". Alexis started to shrink , her toga shrank with her. Her feet dwindled in size , much to Jon's sadness. Alexis shrank down to normal size. She stood in the craters her large feet left behind. Jon walked up to her " Welcome back to earth ". Alexis laughed " Dork ! We should get back to my house ".

The two were back in Alexis's house before she finished the sentence. The house looked as if nothing had happened. The couch was no longer broken and Alexis's shredded clothes were gone. " Thank goodness we didn't have to clean that up " Jon said. He considered saying god but thought better of it , considering Aphrodite was watching him. Alexis walked over to the window and looked out. " The suns already gone down , how long were we out ? ". Jon's brow creased in irritation. There was Aphrodite's last trick. Jon peered at a nearby clock , it read 10:00. " Let's go to my room " Alexis said already walking to it. Jon walked in and Alexis closed the door behind him. She locked it and turned to him " The nights not over yet , foot boy. Get to shrinking ! ". Jon immediately shrank down before Alexis's feet. They were gigantic yet again. " For once I don't even care that it was without my consent ! " he shouted up. Alexis laughed and bent down to pick him up.