- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the new update guys! First attempt at a scene like this, so hopefully it plays well with you guys. 

Again any comments, critiques, and requests are welcome! 

“It the shrinking process will reverse any minute,” I keep repeating to myself, “I mean it just HAS to.”

 

I can feel the tremors on the table and glass as my captor approaches.

 

“Any minute now” I say, “I’m going to burst out of this damn glass get the fuck out of here.”

 

Unfortunately, I can’t will myself out of this predicament and my distorted view of the world is retuned to normal as Ana lifts the glass revealing what she means by ‘freshening up’. She is wearing a black lace bra with matching panties. As she leans in to get close to me I almost pass out because the smell of her perfume is so thick I can almost taste it.

 

Her light purple manicured fingers pluck me up from the table lifting and grabbing my legs with her other hand.

 

“I’ve been waiting along time for this,” she says in this raspy voice and I can see in her eyes there’s only one thing on her mind.

 

I’m pulled closer to her smiling lips and I just brace myself and she starts kissing all over my upper body. It started out soft enough and would have been something I had dreamed about doing with Katie. Then it got more intense and she started licking and sucking on me like I was a damn lollypop.

 

I was covered with saliva and a fruity gloss that covered her lips, I just wanted this to stop. Unfortunately with my shrunken lungs I could only hold my breath for a relative couple of seconds. I can’t even get enough breath to put up a fight; the last thing I remember seeing was the tentacle like tongue reaching out to probe me before my world went dark…

 

 I awoke back on the table to the sound of Ana’s patronizing voice “Awe, was our little make out session too much for you?”

 

“I guess I’m going to have to be more gentle if I want to you to survive our playtime.” She says giggling

 

“Ana please, I’m begging you” I say still trying to catch my breath “when I grow back I’ll give you whatever you want money, dates whatever!”

 

“Eric, please” she says in a disappointed tone “I make more money than you and there’s not really anything you can give me later that I can’t just take now”

“Oh and by the way…” she says bringing her fingers to my face.

 

It looks as if she’s pinching something but I can’t quite get a get a good look. “this little guy has been going off non stop for the past couple of minutes.”

 

My heart sinks as I hear my only connection to the outside world vibrating in between her two digits.

 

“You know…” she continues, “I would have been very upset if our time together was cut short. But we don’t have to worry about that, don’t we?” As says this she brings her fingers closer together obliterating the tiny piece of technology.

 

“Now I just the way for you to make it up to me little guy,” she plucks me off the table and walks off to her bedroom. She holds me close to her bosom so the ride over all I could see is her bouncing chest and a bra that was looking to be struggling keeping her boobs in place.

 

We get to her room and she uses her other hand to take off her panties and throws them on the floor. “Being with the same woman for so long must be so boring for you” she says as she sits down on the bed.

 

“It’s a shame that you weren’t just a little bit bigger,” she pouts as she puts me onto the bed. Her weight is displacing the bed in a way where I pulled toward her well taken care off pussy.

 

“Well, well, well… ” She giggles from above as roll down to her crotch “I thought I would have to do a little convincing, but it seems you are ready to go!”

 

“Let me take those clothes off first tiger,” her probing fingers come down and even though she tries her hardest to get my clothes off she doesn’t know her own strength and ends up ripping them.

 

“Oops” she laughs again tossing my clothes away “but I guess you won’t be needing those where you’re going.”

 

I’m plucked up and pulled up to her face as she examines as one looks amoebas in a microscope. I’m then held high above her head as she opens her mouth lowering me slowly. I try to kick struggle as much as I can but it just makes her more amused. My feet are now touching her white teeth as she begins to part her jaw letting her tongue out to play with my body.

 

I am soaked with her saliva and her lips cover her teeth as she closes her mouth on me and lets go. Scared shitless I try reaching for her fingers, the very fingers that put me in this position, as she brings her head forward. I’m sticking out of her mouth like a baby’s pacifier and can see only see her nose. Her tongue is curiously probing my body before she grabs my chest and pulls me out slowly.

 

“Mmm” she says as I’m pulled out “yummy, sorry about that doll. I just had to get you lubricated”

 

I’m lowered back down in a flash and the only thing I can make out is the ravenous pussy, that she used her other hand to open, and I’m forced inside. The smell of her sex is overpowering. Everything, including myself is covered her juices. I try to get my footing as I want to get the hell out of here and the more I struggle the more I can hear her moans. Flashes of light hit my face and are gone as I’m pushed and moved by her finger. The heat inside her is almost unbearable, but coupled with getting thrusted by her finger, I can’t stand it. Her vaginal walls begin contracting and she pushes me harder inside. I’m sure I have broken ribs as well as other fractured limbs but those are the least of my worries as a torrent of her bodily fluids drowns me. The last thing I remember is hearing her screams echo all around me as I black out.

 

I wake up sometime later inside what looks like a shoebox. She was ‘kind’ enough to leave me the company of her hot pink heels.

“I guess this is her idea of a comfortable place to sleep” I say to myself. I can hear my captor’s snores all around me so at least I have some reprieve for the time being.

 

I try walking around and sharp pains pulse all through my body. “This is going to be painful” I continue talking to myself “but you have get out here and get to phone or something.” Luckily the way she placed her heels in the box offer me a way out of here. I walk over to the heel that is turned on its side and get on top of it. Walking down the heel I can smell the flowery aroma emanating from the insoles below, she always mentioned how she loved this certain brand of lotion and inspired me to give some to Katie. Smelling it brought back some pleasant memories of messaging her feet while we watched TV.

 

Shaking myself out of nostalgic memory, I think to myself ‘I have to get out here’ I can have all the time for reminiscing later. I walk up to the standing heel and jump to try and reach the top. I don’t quite make and upon landing my body lights up with pain again.

 

“Fuck!” I yell “damn bitch is going to pay for what she did to me when get back to normal.”

 

Luckily, the velvet material the heels are made of provide enough traction for me to climb my way to the top. Surveying the room I can see that she put the shoebox on her dresser and I can see the clock on her nightstand readings 2:35.

“It’s been over 12 hours” I think to myself. “when is this damn thing going to be over.”

 

Looking down on the dresser past all the make ups and lotions I can see the light of her cell phone charging. I know I have to get over to that phone but also understand what it means I’m going to have to do to my body. I say a quick prayer and jump from the heel trying to clear the wall of the shoebox. I made it out of the box but land with hard thud on wood of the dresser. I writhe around in pain and try my hardest not to shout out and awaken giantess. After about 10 minutes I begin my trek to the cell phone on the other side of dresser.

 

When I approach the phone, I push my hardest on the touch screen to get it to register my movements. I place my hands down as hard as I can do in my current condition and run across the phone dragging my hands and wincing the whole time. With luck Ana has no passcode and the phone unlocks! With some time, I get the hang of working the phone and am able to get into my email. I scroll past the work ones and see 2 that catch my eye. One from Dakota saying she has some important information regarding my accident and to email her back ASAP and the other from Katie saying how pissed she is I haven’t come home yet.

 

I can’t have 2 giantesses mad at me so I begin my email to Katie writing:

So sorry baby, I cant explain now, but I need help. Trapped at Anas. Don’t know address. Please contact Dakota from RnD she will explain more. I love you. 

I send the email and breathe a sigh of relief as the mail is sent out. I sign out of my email and think about what I should do next.