- Text Size +
Yasushi rested against the cold glass wall of the heavyweight jar, listening to the distant sounds of people moving around in the apartment and cars driving up and down the street outside. He watched the curtains that blocked the bright Tokyo sun gently moving in the breeze. For the first time in what felt like forever he felt amazed and curious about his situation - building the device, shrinking himself had never occurred to him. Now here he was, seeing the world as no human ever had before, from the perspective of an ant or tiny spider. At his size, the effects of human colonisation was more than great expansive cities and beautiful bridges, but a whole world of unnatural straight lines and vast expanses of unbroken ground. All of this, and all he was seeing was a cramped little apartment. How would sports halls look at this size? A swimming pool would be an inland sea, a stadium largest than the biggest craters in the solar system. He could spend a week exploring the inside of a computer, or live for months in a space no bigger than a shoebox. This could be the first easy method to send men to Mars or beyond, he mused - launching a tiny box of astronauts with everything they needed, along with a regrowth device for when they arrive, would be trivial compared with sending a full-sized vessel. He’d solved far more problems than he ever thought.

The peaceful thoughts of a new world of cheap transport and unlimited food were knocked from the tiny man’s mind as the door to Rena’s room slid open. He turned, half standing to see the distorted image of Mika entering the room. She looked awkward - she never did like going into other people’s spaces. But what was she doing here? Her head turned smoothly back and forth, looking for something before her eyes fell squarely upon the shiny glass jar on the chest of drawers.

“Ah, it was in here. Rena must’ve taken it for something…” said Mika, walking softly over to the drawers as if trying not to be heard. Yasushi was thrown onto his back as his sister’s hand grabbed the jar, roughly snatching it up. She glanced over the glass object momentarily before allowing her hand to return to her side and gingerly leaving the room. As her arms swing gently by her sides, Yasushi lying against the ever-moving side of the jar caught glimpses of something in her right hand - flashes of white and glinting plastic. He started to feel mildly seasick, and subsequently downright nauseous when his sibling stopped, raiding her hand and the jar it held to push open a door. The bathroom door.

As the miniscule pink speck within the glass jar rolled and slid to and fro with the motion of the vessel, it was hard for it to understand what was moving where. The movement ceased as the jar was placed gingerly on the waterproof washroom floor close to the central drain. The apartment’s bathroom was like many in Japan, a sealed pair of rooms containing a toilet in one and a bath in the other. This was the room with the bath, though Yasushi noted that Mika had left the dividing door open. The stool in front of the faucets and shower stood like a bizarre architectural showpiece not too far away, and beyond that the girls’ toiletries stood like multi colored skyscrapers. For a moment the insignificant little brother imagined being on that stool as one of his sisters came in to bathe, the weight of their naked bodies pressing down on the smooth plastic seat. The moment passed with a shudder of imagined pain and he turned his attention back to Mika, who to his surprise was dressed differently to when he last looked.

As he had admired the “bathroom buildings”, Mika had been unceremoniously slipping off her thin summer skirt and wriggling out of a particularly tight-fitting pair of cute white and red panties, folding both and placing them on a small rack in the adjoining room before returning to the jar on the floor. She stooped for a moment to deposit the other object she’d brought along next to the jar, before standing to reposition herself.

Yasushi stared out from the glass prison, up at the unbelievably long smooth legs of Mika. Long legs that curved gently outwards on the middle - the effect of sitting on floors for many years - before terminating in two cute feet. Feet which had been his tormentors previously. He watched as her toes momentarily twitched as her balance shifted, and he watched as she reached down from the heavens to place a plastic cylinder nearby. The cylinder, he saw, was transparent plastic with a screw thread at its head where the lid had been, and a single paper label. The label bore a number of small kanji, but some were larger and more prominent than the others, written vertically.
“試料瓶 患者:竹田美香”
“Sample bottle. Patient: Takeda Mika”

Yasushi stared in horror, his mind piecing together what was about to happen, before screaming his sisters name. He shouted and jumped and waved as his sister squatted down, removing the metal lid from the jar she had washed out the day before for just this purpose. Samples were always a bother, but she always made sure to get a thorough health check at every opportunity. She set the lid to one side before sliding the jar underneath her body, gently lowering herself until she felt her pubic hairs brush against the opening. She looked up, closing her eyes and relaxing herself.

Yasushi stopped shouting as his sky was filled with the underside of his sister for the second time that week. Whereas before he had observed only part of her sensitive vulva, now he had an unobstructed view. A neat covering of hairs surrounded smooth pink lips and a now slightly open maw. He watched the pornographic display as his sister’s hand and slender fingers slid down, brushing hairs aside to work their way between her plump folds before spreading herself open before him. Moist flesh unfolded before him emanating a massive amount of heat, and every miniscule detail was revealed. He watched, speechless as her vagina twitched a few times, before slowly relaxing. Then it happened.

At first only a couple of drops of liquid fell to the base of the jar near the little man, but a split second later the full stream of his cute sister’s urine burst forth, narrowly missing him and smashing against the container wall. The stream was broad and the whole jar immediately filled with flying droplets and a thick mist while the tide flowed over him. He found himself supported at first by surface tension, but as larger droplets struck him he was forced down into the fluid. He coughed and struggled as his sister’s piss covered him, filling his senses and on several occasions his mouth.

The stream flickered, stopped. A few drops fell to the surface of the pool in which Yasushi now floated, gasping for breath and coughing up mouthfuls of the harsh-smelling by-products of his unaware sister’s digestion. She’d urinated on him as if he was an ant before a cruel child, and she didn’t even know. He was nothing more than dirt to her, fit to be mixed in with and covered in her waste. Not even worthy of being digested, just discarded with what was left over. The stuff she didn’t need.

Mika grabbed at the roll of paper she had brought in with her, drying herself before kneeling beside the jar. Perfect, she thought. Not a drop on the floor. Now just to decant some into the sample container and we’re good. She reached for both vessels and set about pouring some of her excretion into the slender tube. As she carefully poured, she spotted a tiny fleck of something fighting the flow. She watched as it slipped down the stream landing in the sample tube, before splashing around on the surface uselessly. A bug? She glanced at the metal lid on the floor. Holes…?

“Oh… whoops! Sorrysorrysorry-!” She stuttered, hurriedly pulling a square of toilet paper from the roll and shaping it into a rough point. She pushed the paper down onto the little mite and watched as it stuck fast to the now urine-soaked paper. Quickly she finished filling the sample bottle, placing the screw lid back on top before emptying the jar into the toilet in the next room. Yasushi lay panting on the soft moist paper, face streaked with a mixture of piss and his own tears, listening as he heard the rush of a toilet flush and the sound of the hand basin taps being turned on and off.

Mika rushed back in, the now clean jar in hand, and picked up the paper she had left on the floor. She carefully pressed the triangle in through the neck of the jar, giving it a quick tap against the side to dislodge her older sibling’s pet insect.

“She’ll never know… it’s fine…” she muttered, tightly refastening the lid on the jar and returning it to Rena’s chest of drawers. Yasushi did not move during his return, instead closing his eyes and praying. Praying for salvation or a dignified death, but feeling like neither was likely.