- Text Size +
“Ah.” Yui let a little sound out from her mouth.
“The thing actually bit me. How ridiculous. It didn’t even hurt, just… tickled” she thought to herself, idly watching the tiny speck twitch around on her still saliva covered digit.
The next thoughts came into her mind quickly and without hesitation.
“Annoying, just like some people I know. They might get along well.”
Yasushi turned from his gnawing at his sister’s fingerprint as her giant hand dropped back to her side, and the world shot by at an alarming pace as Yui walked through their home.
“Can I come in?” her voice rang out, stopping at one of the doors.
“Uh, sure.” came a distant reply. It was Rena’s voice.
Yui opened the sliding door to her older sister’s room, giving a perfunctory nod as she did so.
“Getting ready for work?”
“Yeah… I’ll be going soon. What did you want?”
“Noth…” Yui was cut off mid-sentence.
“I’m not lending you any more money. You know our allowance is limited and I work hard so I can help out!” Rena interjected.
“I wasn’t going to ask that! Jeez…” Yui mumbled to herself, glancing at her hand by her side. “Annoying…” she mouthed.
Rena stood from where she had been sitting on the bed and walked to a small dresser covered in trinkets and glassware, checking her makeup in a well lit magnifying mirror there, her thin pyjamas hugging her rear as she did so. Yui saw a way she too could be annoying, eyeing the clothes messily laid on the bed. She moved quickly, grabbing up her sister’s black nylons, quickly finding the leg holes with her left hand and deftly pushing her right deep inside until she felt her fingers rub against the very ends of the fabric tube. As quickly as she had moved to start, she removed her hands and dumped the item of clothing back in a similar order to which is had been.
“What are you doing?” Rena asked from across the room, turning to see her kid sister smiling.
“Nothing. Just thought your clothes today were cute.”
“Oh… uh, thanks. They’re not new, I just haven’t worn them in a while. You can borrow them sometime if you like… though you’re slimmer than me.” her sister replied humbly.
“Th… thanks. I’d like that. I’ll be, um, going.” Yui looked uncomfortable and retreated from the room. If Rena had been paying attention, she may have seen the well-known image of her sister looking regretful.
Content now that her makeup was all fine, she set about getting dressed. She quickly pulled off her pyjamas, setting them in a neat pile on the bed, and pulled some matching panties and a bra from a small box under the bed, quickly donning both. Being older than her sisters, Rena had the fullest figure, with a defined waist and a respectable bust, legs still toned and smooth, but a little wider at the thighs than those of her slender younger counterparts. She picked up her nylons, plain dark coloured ones, perhaps a little thick for this time of year, but she liked them and wore them often. She pushed her left leg in first, stumbling for a moment until she regained her balance, before turning, sitting on the bed and inserting her right leg. She pulled both sides tight, relishing the feeling of the material pressing against her feet, before standing and pulling up the waist. Over these she donned a plain straight skirt and a simple white blouse, checked her hair, and left for work.
From the tiny brother’s perspective, the preceding five minutes had been much more confusing. He had cried out as Yui plunged her moist fingertip down into the depths of Rena’s tights, and tried to hold on tight to her fingertip as she rubbed it against the material. They had been washed, clearly, but the faint scent of his elder sister still remained in the fabric, filling his nose and the giant hand withdrew. Had these been thinner, he was sure he could have slipped through the gaps, but it proved impossible. He could see faint glimmers of light filtering through the walls of his prison, outlining Rena’s subtly curved form as she dressed. The light vanished, and g-forces ended his struggles for a moment. The next thing he saw felt all too familiar - Rena’s humungous toes pushing down toward him like a beast searching for their prey. The toes pushed over him, pressing against the fabric, compressing the little man against the tip of her second toe, slightly longer than the rest. There came a sudden shock, threatening to knock him out completely as his sister lost her balance, slamming her foot into the ground in response.
Every step she took was a nausea-inducing roller-coaster ride, and got no better as his gorgeous sister arrived at the front door and slipped on some sensible shoes with a small heel. The blackness of the inside of the shoe replaced the dim lighting inside the hallway of the house, and the temperature immediately started to rise. Yasushi could see nothing, arms and legs held splayed out against his sister’s toe, and as she walked through the Saitama streets in the close and humid summer atmosphere, he began to sweat. If the temperature outside was 30-something degrees, the temperature plastered to a toe inside two layers of clothes must have been pushing 40.
Rena worked hard all day at the cafe, running to-and-fro with customer’s orders, sweeping and brushing the floors, cleaning tables. She’d started sweating shortly after leaving the house, but the cafe was air conditioned. Only when she left work to return home in the late evening did the heat outside become apparent again, causing her body to become subtly shiny with a thin layer of sweat by the time she arrived home. She sat on the bed, quickly unbuttoning and removing her blouse as she turned the room’s air conditioner up. Pulling off her skirt and peeling off her nylons, she dropped her day’s clothes on the bed, flung her underwear into a basket across the room, and headed to the shower.
If Rena felt unpleasant after her day’s labour, Yasushi felt downright disgusting. By the time his sister had started working, he was already covered in her sweat. As the day bore on the sweat on her body dried out, but that which had soaked into his restraints persisted, keeping him moist with the subtly scented fluid all day. The material chafed against him sometimes, and seemed to get tighter and tighter as time went by. The blackness didn’t help. He felt suffocated, trapped, afraid, and all of this because of his older sister’s second toe. Not even the big one! he lamented. His eyes spun and stung as light poured in - Rena was home and had pulled off her shoes. Another vomit-inducing ride later and he found himself being pulled from his sibling’s foot by the now-outright-wet nylons, and a moment later he landed on the soft, dry, pleasant-smelling surface of her bed. Breathing deeply, he fell into a heavy slumber, unaware of what was to follow once he awoke.