- Text Size +

“Run Kim run!” I yelled at the top of my voice. “ Kim ran tears streaming down her face legs pounding the huge dark shadow falling over her. In the nick of time she dived in to my arms the foot hitting the floor behind her and sending a gust of wind that knocked us of our feet and sent us sprawling with the dust and cat hairs under the girls softer.

Now I think this is the part where I should give you a bit of history. The idea that a girls foot all most turned my  girlfriend to paste must sound very odd and trust me it feels it to! Me and Kim used to be happy and then one day…..well that’s just it I don’t even know how it happened. We just woke up in a huge dark room well we believed it to be a room……as it ended up it was just the space under this girls computer desk. We walked for a good half hour before we found our way out from there and …well I can’t even remember how we reacted but trust me there was a lot of shouting and crying!

I tried to calm Kim down but then ….well the girl walked in to the room and I lost it to. The floor stared to tremble before we sore her and when we did our now tiny minds could not even start to comprehend it. It was Her feet we noticed first due to our new size. They were clad in bet up flip-flop and they were HUGE. From the size of them we must have been shrunk to about half a cm tall. Each of Her toes where twice our size and we could both be crushed flat under her foot without here even noticing we had got in her way. Her feet stopped about 100 feet away from our point of view but she could cover that ground in one step. Even though her feet looked clean ish her flip-flops where very old and bet up and a strong smell of sweat and dirt wafted over to us making us gag a bit. We craned our heads up in a state of shock. Because of the slight sole on her flip-flops the sole of her foot was higher than our heads and her toe nails towered above us. Her slim white legs clad in black leggings where monumental bigger than the biggest sky scraper we had ever set eyes on. They led to a toned midriff clad only in a small black vest top. Her massive boobs blocked out our view of her face to start with until she leaded over and looked right down at us. Her butafull face showed no signs of noticing us.

“Help o god help” Kim yelld jumping up and down. I think I just stood and stared at this hugmugase sexy woman to start with but then I snapped out of it and started yelling to but it was no good. We were smaller than ants and no dout this Woman had much better things to do with her time that look closely at tiny black specs on the floor by her feet. She just turned and walked away.

And that’s how we got here we tried our best to stay alive and get some kind of help but it was no good she was never going to notice us. We sent out days hiding under the softer and our nights running around trying to find and crumbs that this Goddess ( whos name we had found out was Isabelle) might have dropped dorunign the day. Most of the time these had ended up under her feet and where ground in with her shoe dirt but hay it was food.  

For a whole week we stayed alive this way. But then to day even though it was only one O clock Kim ran out. You see Isabelle had spilt some juice on the floor about 200 feet ( from our POV) and left the room for a good half an hour I said wait but Kim could not and made a run for it long story short when she was half way there Isabelle walked back in heading right for her. This time she was barefoot her toes landed in the juice Kim had risked her life for. And the second step was the one that all most got Kim and now we are back where we started.

We clung to each other paining and crying in joy that she had made it. I don’t think I have ever felt so happy or relived than that moment……..and then.

BOOM

A tube of black lip stick the size of a small building landed and bounced next to us. It hit me on the head knocking me to the ground and making my head spin. Kim crouched over me “ Babby are you ok?”   

“r…run”

But it was too late Isabelle`s hand closed over the lip stick her finger only half an inch above Kim`s head. I could still not stand but Kim turned her head and I stared over her shoulder from the floor. Cold fear filled both of us Isabella was looking right at us Her face filled with disgust. Then she said the worst words in the world… “ Ugggg dam bugs”  She lifted her hand with the lipstick in and smashed the tube down on Kim in a flash. Her legs where crushed right away and blood flew out of her jaw. Her upper body was still out from under the tube and she gave me a pleading look and tried to reach for me but then Isabelle twisted the tube ripping her lower body from her top half and killing her.  

Isabella stood up the remains of my girlfriend still stuck to her lip stick tube. I screamed in pain my mind must have gone because I jumped to my feet and ran at her. She turned and sat back down on the softer Her bare feet on either side of me. I ran at her toes and stared hitting and biting them for all I was worth and I don’t think she felt a thing. I keep raging at her foot for about half an hour but then she crossed her leg taking the foot high up in to the air out of my reach.

I stared coming to my sense there was no point dyeing just because I was upset It was the worst thing that could happen sure but I had to try and stay alive to let Kim`s family know what had happened to her. I stood up and starting walking back to the softer my head bowed in sorrow I did not even notice the shadow of Her foot until it was too late.  The arch of her foot smashed in to me pineing me between it and the hard floor. Because it was to high I did not die right away there was a faint air pocket for me. If I had just laid there I might have made it out alive but I made my last and worst mistake. I could not help but marvel at the sheer power of the foot above me and I placed both hands of the cold soft sole with it faint covering of floor dirt and that must have irrated her a bit. She started to twist and grind her foot on the floor to try and get rid of the ich the huge ball of her foot getting closer to me. Then it was on me pressing down making all my bones creack and my organs ace then with a small flex of her foot she pressed down then blackness…..

 

Isabella relaxed for a few hours watching TV after abut half an hour she felt a tiny ich on her foot and rubbed it twice on the floor without even thinking then it was gone. After a bit she got up and went to get a bath the tiny unnoticed body of Paddy was washed over her huge foot and flowed in the bath before being washed down the plug hole. On her way out of the bathroom Isabella noticed a bunch of tiny ant sized bugs crawling around near the door it all most looked like they were trying to get noticed……. “ Where the fuck do these bugs keep coming from” Isabella muted slamming her slipper clad foot down as hard as she could on the “bugs”… “Keep popping up and I will just keep stoming you out…….