- Text Size +

     Miyu lay on her back on the cool floor panting for some time. When eventually she sits up again, she smiles in delight at the sight of the blood stains and the large pool of cum on the floor. She puts her face in her hand and sighs contentedly.

     Soon she pulls off her pumps, letting them clatter to the floor, and then her sheer tights. Stiffly she stands and stretches, avoiding the fluids on the floor with her bare feet. She starts to walk towards the stairs. She looks back and feels arousal inside her again. She still wants more, but she will have to settle for masturbating to the memory of this evening in the shower.

    When she turns, shes notices the shape on the stairs. “Toma,” she says in exasperation. She had totally forgotten about him. “Toma, what...”

      She stares at him. His small form appears to be asleep, sprawled across the second and third steps, but more surprisingly, his pants are open and he holds his limp penis in his hand, cum dribbling slowly down his fingers. “Toma!” she says.

     Toma starts awake, looking about. He sees the massive form of Miyu standing hands on hips before him. Then he remembers what he had been doing and frantically tries to zip himself up.

    “No!” Miyu says, instantly slipping back into her dominant manner. “Take it off. Take all your clothes off. Now!”

    Toma doesn’t hesitate like the others. Almost unbelievably quickly all his clothes fly off his body. Then after a moment, he blushes and covers himself.

    “No,” Miyu says. “I want to see.”

    Timidly, Toma removes his hands to reveal his erection.

      Miyu laughs. “Good. I want to see you worship me with your body.”

Somehow she had always known that Toma worshipped her in this manner. But like all those other thoughts, she had pushed them away before they could materialize in her mind.

     Taking a breath and growing up to the ceiling, she steps forward and extends her massive barefoot. “Worship my toe.”

    Toma only hesitates for a split second because he can’t quite believe this is happening. He lunges forward, wrapping his arms around her big toe and kisses it and licks it ferverently. Miyu giggles and shrinks down to her regular size, bringing Toma now to two inches tall, standing completely on the second step.

    “So, you like what you saw?” She asks slyly. Toma nods enthusiastically, not breaking from his worship. She chuckles. She likes that. “You’re such a good little slave,” says. She fondles her nipples, now hard again. “Now,” she says, and presses her foot forward onto him on the raised stair, trapping him beneath her sole so that only his head appears between her big and second toes. “Worship me some more.”

      Toma knows what she means. She giggles at the sight of his tiny little head bobbing up down between her toes as he humps the pad of her foot. She wiggles her toes slightly, enjoying the feel of the lush carpet and the warm little body under her foot, and the ticklish little erection rubbing against her. She sighs contentedly and again slips her fingers into her moist vagina.

    She had just discovered she loved being worshiped as much as she loved ending lives. She thinks about that vaguely, moaning at her own touch. She looks down at Toma under her foot. “I could crush you under there, little man. Would you like that?” She pressed her foot into the stair lightly, scrunching her toes in the carpet. She could barely see Toma’s head writhe and his face turn red. “Would you cum under my foot with your tiny little penis? Would you orgasm before I squished you? I think I would,” she said smiling. She saw with delight Toma was still trying to hump her foot, even under all the added pressure.

    She thought about actually doing it, seeing his head pop and feeling him squish under her bare foot. Her fingers pushed deeper into her self, speeding up.

      He was completely innocent. And that was what made it the most exciting to her. Killing someone completely innocent, just for her own pleasure... she shivered. That’s when she felt a wet warmth spreading under her foot and saw little Toma’s head shuddering. She orgasmed instantly, seeing his complete devotion to her. She pressed more of her weight into that foot as she gasped and moaned, losing herself.

    After a long moment she sighed, and lifted her foot very lightly. Toma was still there, intact, his tiny chest heaving although he did not himself move. Miyu decided she was relieved. She knew that somehow she would need Toma and his servitude in her future. She wasn’t sure what she was going to do, she thought as she she stepped over him and went up the stairs, but it was going to be big. Things had changed. For now though, she needed a shower.

 

Chapter 6: The New Yu

 

     She had stood tall and studied herself proudly in the mirror of the shower until the steam had obscured her, like clouds forming around a mountain.

      After her shower Miyu had returned to the greeting room and pushed Toma onto his back with her foot. She had enlarged him to about two feet tall and said, “Clean the floor. And my shoes. There can’t be any trace of those two ever being here. Stay in my room when you’re done.” Then she had gone to bed.

 

***

 

      The next morning she had awoke early and happily. She found Toma sleeping on the carpet at the foot of her bed and she smiled. She touched him with her toe and shrank him down to half an inch. She had looked for a place to hide him, and eventually opened her closet and put him in one of her dress shoes. Then she had breakfast.

    The officials had asked her many questions. They asked if she remembered stepping on any houses or vehicles, or otherwise injuring any people during the fire. She said she didn’t. They asked if they could examine her work pumps, and she let them. They didn’t find anything at all. They were spotless. Then they showed her pictures of Sora and Haru and asked if she had seen either of them last night. She said she hadn’t. Finally they congratulated her on being a good Samaritan and informed her that there would be a ceremony in about a week’s time. They were going to demolish the old burnt-out tower and erect a new one in it’s stead, and that they wanted her to do the demolishing. She said she would be happy to. They also told her she had to take the week off work while they let things settle, but that she would still receive full wages. She agreed. Then they had left.

     After that Miyu had gone upstairs again and dumped Toma onto the carpet, where she rested her big toe on his body and ordered him to worship her. She masturbated until she orgasmed, and then flopped onto her bed and stared at the ceiling. In her head, Miyu thinks of the possibilities. She has a week to prepare. Her hand drifts between her legs as she makes plans.