- Text Size +

Mark was dumbfounded. He stood there wondering if he should wear a baseball cap or a cowboy hat. “ It is time like these that makes me feel old.” Mark mumbled to himself.
Looking down at his sport shoes, jeans and T-Shirt he choose the baseball cap.
It was Thursday morning. On Thursdays Mark goes to the supermarket, cause on Thursdays most things 10% cheaper. Mark got into his car and drove away. Upon arriving he noticed like on most mornings, that most of the people, like himself, were old and already living from social-security like he was. During these time of the day most people were either at work or in school.
Mark spend most of his like working at a desk at the tax office. His was 65 years old and his wife died as he was 59. She too was working at the tax office. They never had kids because she was unable to. He led a rather boring life. And from his microphilia tendency, he never spoke about it to anyone. Nothing really ever happened, and nothing, was a normal situation in Marks life, but on this Thursday he was not expecting what he was about to find.

Mark after leaving the supermarket on his way back to his car with his shopping wagon, noticed something run and hide under his back tire. He thought it was a rat or something and thought nothing of it. Mark packed up his trunk. As he went around to go to the drivers side saw what appeared to be tiny person. Sitting crouched against his tire with his head in his hands crying.
Mark bend down on his knees to get a better look and and he was right. It was a man with his eyes closed,who did not even notice him, because of his panic. Mark was shocked and amazed and said “Hello there little stranger.” trying to smile in a friendly, sympathetic way. The little man looked up and screamed.
“Don't hurt me, please! ” Falling on his side. Mark seized the moment and scooped him up. The little man was a longer than his hand turned sideways, 6.5 inches to say the least. He had a pot belly and a short black beard. Mark could feel that he was cold. And was trying to cover his face with his arms. Mark forced his arms down on their side with his other hand and and look hat him in his face.
“SHHHHH. Don't worry I would never do anything like that. Just relax, just relax. My name is Mark.” Mark noticed that the little man was distressed, and around 30 something years of age, and that he had just wet his pants. Mark never had kids and was confronted for the first time in his life with a feeling of responsibility. He patted the man on his back several times and reassured him that everything would be good now. The man had a bald head. Mark rubbed lightly the back of his pointer finger on the back side of it. Mark got into his car and took a unused handkerchief out of his pocket, and gave it to the little man. “ Now I do not know who you are, but I see that you went in your pants, if you want you can have my hanky? Don't worry it is clean. I didn't use it yet.” The little man was confused and did nothing. “Well it would be nice if I could wrap you up in the hanky to keep you warm, consider it a toga! It is not exactly 85 degrees outside here in the middle of October. Now take off your wet pants before you get a rash!” The little man nodded and did what Mark told him to do. Mark had an older man, an almost grandpa like way of talking, which evoked a feeling of trust in the little man. The little man took of his shoes and pants and gave them to Mark. Mark watched a the little man took off his shoes and pants in his hand, and it was exciting. The little man had nonetheless a rather big cock. His legs were hairy and he had a couple tatoos. The shoes were put in the unused clean ashtray. Mark opened up the hanky and wrapped up the little man gently in it. Mark could feel his own dick get hard. He then put him in his glove box and shut it. Mark studied the little jeans which he held in front of his eyes and gave them a whiff. They did not smell much even-though they were wet. Mark was not sure what to think. He then drove home. Mark thought about his favorite movies and T.V. Shows, from his childhood, where people usually got shrunk or where small and dreamed about meeting such a tiny person. Mark wondered how it happened. The radio said something about an escaped convicts from a high security state penitentiary. A convict who was on the run. Mark imagined new methods to control such men by shrinking them. What an interesting way to save money on such criminals who have no chance of getting out of jail ways. The little being in his glove box did have a shirt on that resembled somewhat that of a prison uniform. He thought to himself.