- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back everyone, remember to review :D

“Micro, I’m home from school.” Carol’s massively loud voice echoed throughout the halls of her house. It had been at least a week and a half from the time I was shrunk to now and I have to say, I didn’t care. Carol had been helping me cope with my foot fetish by letting me sleep in one of her old shoe boxes using a cotton blob as a pillow and some socks for a blanket (Best blanket ever…). She will usually play with me more or tease my fetish by sticking her feet in the box while watching TV, giggling as I do whatever I wanted with them (I haven’t really released any of my sexual urges upon them like I did that one night, and I don’t want to ask and freak her out, so for now I’ll just stick to kissing and licking). I couldn’t have asked for a better friend. But as the days passed by, I wondered if I would ever go back to normal, if I was stuck as Carol’s pet. I liked life like this, I really did, but it began to sink in how much of my life I was really missing out on. It was going to be my birthday in a couple of months and I didn’t want to spend it between the toes of my best friend…

“Yo, Micro how’s my favorite foot lover?” She asked, peering inside the box.

“I’m fine Carol, how was school?” I asked as her giant hands reached inside, pulling out the old pair of socks and putting in the ones she was just wearing. Yeah, I know, but the aroma of used socks just got to me… well, I wouldn’t really know. I’ve only been shrunken around Carol’s feet; I don’t know what others are like. I snapped back into reality as she pulled out my phone out of her bag.

. “It was okay. I got your phone, just like you asked.”

“Thanks Carol, could you-“Before I could even begin, she had already begun to snoop through it.

“Sweet, let’s just check how many text-…” She turned on the phone to reveal 23 un-read texts spanning over the course of three days.

“YOU’VE GOT TO BE BULLSHITTING ME; I’VE NEVER HAD MORE THAN THREE TEXTS BEFORE!”

“Haha, sucks for you to be tiny then.” Carol said rubbing it in as she snickered from above.

“Har har har, fuck you!” I yelled up at her, showing my displeasure for her fucking around.

“Here, let me check them for you…” Carol said leaning back in the chair and scrolling through the texts. “Hmm, weekend plans, well too late for that right? A text from your mother saying that her and your dad will be on vacation, already knew that one. Homework request, like you ever do your homework. And a text from Kry…” She shut up and just went to the next text. “One from Ben, saying-“

“Why did you skip Krystal’s text?” I asked coldly as I glared up at her. I know none of you know of Krystal, so I’m just going to take this moment to tell you about the fucking girl. She was, emphasis on was, my best friend in the entire world and she was my crush. You know how they say there’s always one girl you can’t let go of, well, she was mine. She was being miss-treated left and right, her boyfriends, complete scumbags, I couldn’t just stand by and let them do that to her. And in a rage I finally told her how I felt… she laughed in my face. She said it was cute, but that she would never love me.  Not only did she break my heart, but she left me for new friends. I was alone again… then Carol came into my life. She knew just how to pick me up, and that’s what she did. I can never repay the girl in any way that wouldn’t be insulting to her. I’m just thankful that I have such a wonderful-

“Because you need to get that bitch out of your head, simple as that.” She replied plain and simply. She didn’t even so much as look at me as she scrolled through the texts.

“B-But what if she apologized, what if she wants to be friends again?”

“Are you listening to yourself? She broke your heart and left you alone, no one fucks with my Micro like that.” She stood up, slamming her hands, and my phone onto the desk creating a tremor for me. She brought her face down to my level and stared at me seriously. “You are to never think of her, never to mention her, and to never even talk to her if you even return to normal.”

“You can’t just order me around,” I began, “I’m still a person and I can do whatever the fuck I want.”

“Are you?” Carol said as she blew a gust of wind at my body, making me fall over onto my butt. “Maybe I’m starting to see you as a bug, maybe I want to fucking step on you, but then again that will only turn you on, wouldn’t it?” I backed away from her, but her giant face kept following me till I reached the end of the table. I looked at the wall that began when the table ended, I was cornered. “I can see it already, your boner as I grind you beneath my foot, is that how you want to do this!?” She yelled down to me.

“C-Carol, you can’t be serious, I’m your friend…” I said in fear.  “What’s gotten into you?!” Her eyes shot open as she stood back up, the hot moist breath finally leaving my body as I stood back up, slowly and cautiously.

“… Just don’t talk about her…” She sat down and just looked down at her feet, sighing as she played with them a bit. There was a silence… a very awkward silence as we both refrained from looking at each other. Her hand descended into the box, picking me up as she placed me on the ground, right in front of her feet. “Lick…” was all she said. She was pissed, she had every right to be, and she was just looking out for me because I’m an idiot. I walked up to her feet and began to lick the bottom of her big toe. She laid back as I licked all of her toes and most of her soles. They tasted delicious, almost divine was I walked over to the next foot.

“I’m sorry...” was all she said as I stuck my head between her big and second toe.

“Its fine, Carol. I’m the idiot who still holds on to something I can’t have.” I said, kissing the gap between the two toes. She moved her feet away from me and picked me up once again.

“You know I would never hurt you…” She said holding me with one hand and petting me with the second one.

“I know Carol.” I said, somewhat blushing as I began to feel blood rush to my-

“Haha, boner.” She said, poking me in the groin.

“That’s what happens when you leave me alone with your feet for so-“The door from the front of the house opened as I could hear multiple pairs of feet enter the house.

“Carol, we’re back from Grandma’s!” A mature voice sounded throughout the house. Carol dropped me into my shoe box and raced out of the room. Unlike me, Carol loved her family. She lived with her 11 year old sister and her 37 year old mother, both were pretty awesome. Carol’s little sister had the smoothest looking feet he had ever- WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING! That’s an 11 year old girl and I’m thinking of making love to her feet! Where did this sexual desire come from?! I shook my head and hit it against the wall of the shoe box. A shadow loomed over the box as I looked up to see my all mighty goddess once again.

“Sorry for the hasty retreat my family just came home.” Carol said picking up my box gently and setting it at the foot of her bed. “Dude, I promise to hang out with you, but my sister and mom want to spend time with me. You can be without my feet for a few hours can’t you?”

“Just go and have fun, I can’t go anywhere.” I said up to her as she smiled.

“You’re the best Micro.” She said smiling as she walked off. I smiled back before she left, I was happy for her, to have such a loving family. However… I still wondered what the text from Krystal said.

Chapter End Notes:

Review please.