- Text Size +

I sighed and looked up at Carol; she had placed me back on the table having removed her feet from it to help calm me down.  She looked down at me with a comforting smile, as if looking at a depressed pet.

“So, when were you going to tell me you had a foot fetish?” She said, breaking the awkward silence.

“I-I didn’t even know I had one, I’ve never felt that way about a girl’s feet before.”

“Maybe it’s because you’re small?” She asked pitching idea’s for everything.

“So shrinking means I’m attracted to my best friend’s giant feet?”

“Hey, you’re the one who basically raped my feet, I’m just asking here. You said you smelled my converse and that turned you on?” She asked as we both glanced at her shoes at the end of the table.

“Yeah, that’s when I first started getting horny.”

“And you say you never had any attraction to feet before this?” I shook my head and she rubbed her chin. “Maybe you just had a repressed foot fetish that came out when presented with a giant pair of feet.”

“Carol, can we stop talking about this?” I said, looking down, still feeling somewhat ashamed.

“Dude, I’m just trying to help. You’re the one with the foot-”

“STOP TALKING ABOUT FEET!!!” I yelled looking up at her as she backed up in reaction to my sudden outburst. Her expression changed and she leaned in close with a sympathetic look.

“You still think you’re weird for having a foot fetish don’t you?” I looked away to hide the blush, her hand came down, her finger ever so gently turning my head towards her giant smile. “Dude having a foot fetish isn’t weird, and I’m not mad about what happened earlier.”

“I… I just feel like I… I raped you in a way.”

“Dude don’t worry about it, it’s not like you’re getting me pregnant. Now come here foot boy.” She used her hand to bring me closer into a gentle loving kiss. The upper half of my body was covered by her lips as I blushed furiously. She broke off and looked down at me once more. “From now on, just tell me when you’re feeling… foot friendly, okay?”  I nodded as she rose back up to her sitting position. I felt like a child that had done something bad, but his mother forgave him and calmed him down with a simple kiss.

“Now on a lighter subject, from what I understand… you’re not a virgin anymore…” She mused as I looked up at her, blushing extremely red as I clenched my fists.

“Carol you know damn well that didn’t count!”

“Oh c’mon, it’s the closest you’re ever going to get with a girl. And to think, my FEET took your virginity.” Carol said chuckling into her hand.

“Shut up Carol! I’m still a virgin!” Carol came down to my level.

“Just admit it already, you fucked my feet and you liked it!” She had a sly grin while I was furious.

“Carol, I don’t like feet!” I yelled up at her whilst flipping her off with my right hand.

“Whatever you say, Micro the foot fucker.” She said laughing.

“Carol, I don’t like that nickname, don’t call me- Hugh?” She bent down in front of me with a gentle smile.

 “Hey Micro,” She extended her open palm to me, “let’s go to bed, we both had a pretty long night.”

“You think you could just mock me about fucking your feet then casually tell me to go to bed!?”

“What if I said that I’m really sorry, what if I said that you could sleep with my feet?” That last part of her sentence caught my ear.

“Sleep…with your feet?” I looked up at her, my face having an empty expression. Why was I so into this idea, was the size affecting my hormones, driving me to change between reason and lust? Or… maybe Carol was right, and I had a huge repressed foot fetish. “You’re serious?”  She nodded with a gentle smile. “I guess if I’m sleeping close to you…” Her hand gently wrapped around me as I was hoisted up into the air. She walked to her room and to her bed, it wasn’t much but it was still impressive at my size. She gently lowered me to the end of the bed, setting me down as her titanic body hovered above me as she got into position, lying face down on the mattress. Her feet facing sole upwards, wrinkles presented themselves as she scrunched her toes.

“Micro, I don’t feel you, are you on yet?”

“Hold on.” I ran over to her feet, using her toes as stepping stones to get to her massive sole. There was just enough room on the soft surface to hold me. I smiled and lay down, planting my head on her big toe as I curled up on her foot.

“You comfy?”

“You know, I kind of am.” I said as Carol reached and turned off her lamp, letting darkness consume the both of us. It was a good 10 minutes before I heard,

“Hey Micro…”

“Yeah…”

“Do… Do you really like my feet?”

“…. I think I do.”

“….Give my toes a kiss?”

“….Sure Carol.” I lifted my head and looked down to see the outlines of her toes, all of them scrunched together, it was almost alluring somehow. I lowered my head and kissed her big toe, then her second one, and so on and so forth.

“Goodnight… Micro the Foot Lover.”

“Goodnight… Goddess Carol.”  Did I just call my best friend a goddess? What was going through my mind, well let me tell you right now, I wasn’t thinking with my bigger head if you get what I mean.

----Next Day----

I awoke to the movement presented with Carol’s toes, I looked at them with a little shock, and I had forgotten that I had fallen asleep on my friend’s foot. I looked at her toes, her soles, and her heels. How anyone in the world could fall in love with feet was well beyond me, but somehow, I was falling for these twin giants. I looked back at Carol, hear head hidden by her butt. It was obvious that I has woken up first, so I slide off the side of her sole, landing on the soft cushion that was Carol’s mattress. I walked alongside her titan sized body, admiring everything that was Carol. She was truly a goddess when it came to size, all of her was really frightening in a way. After a good 7 minutes of walking along her body, I reached her face.

“Carol,” I whispered, “Carol wake up, its morning.” She didn’t budge. I was lucky she shaved half of her head, otherwise hair would have been covering most of her face and I would have had a harder time. I kneeled down and smiled. “Carol, the citizens of Microtopia are waiting for you to wake up, namely one citizen!”

“There’s only you, you tiny piece of shit, why the hell did you say citizens as if there were more tiny foot lovers.” I looked downwards towards her lips, of course they were grinning. “What are all of them going to do, gang bang my feet?” We both chuckled as she lifted her head. She yawned and stretched out her body, moving all her muscles to get ready for the day. She put her head in her hand and looked down at me.

“So, how did you like the premium suite here at the Giantess Carol hotel?” I blushed as I looked up at her.

“I…”

“What, were they not comfy?”

“No, your foot makes an awesome bed. It just… knowing I had a foot fetish, why did you let me sleep with your foot?”

“Well for one,” Carol swung her legs over the side of the bed now sitting straight up, “you’re my friend, and if you have a fetish, I can’t stop you from getting turned on by it, so I might as well help you with it. Secondly, I knew you didn’t have the balls to fuck my feet again.”

“Haha, thanks Carol.” I said holding back the urges to tell her off. Her hand came down and gently grabbed me, she stood up and headed outside her room walking towards the kitchen. She placed me on the counter as she opened the fridge pulling out eggs, cheese, and ham. She opened her pantry to pull out bread. She placed them a fair distance away from me as I watched.

“What are you making?”

“Making myself a ham egg cheese sandwich.”

“Sound delicious.”

“Damn fucking right it does.” She winked at me.

“Will I get any of this awesome sandwich?” I asked.

“No.” My eyes widened as I had a worried expression on my face.

“Ugh… Carol, then what am I eating?”

“You’ll be eating what’s ever between my toes.” My worries deepened as she didn’t so much as even take her eyes off of preparing the food. She wasn’t even smiling like she does after so many of her jokes. I shook my head, she was just kidding like she always does, and no way in hell she would expect me to eat whatever lies between her toes.

“Okay Carol, whatever.” I said, watching her prepare her sandwich, sitting there like an obedient little pet.

“So, you feel better knowing you have a foot fetish?” I looked down and thought hard, still feeling a bit weird, but it was who I was, and Carol had no problem with.

“I guess, I mean, when I have feet as nice as yours to sleep on.”

“You really think they’re nice?”

“Of course, I sleep really well last night.” I smiled up at her.

“Thanks, maybe if you be a good boy, you’ll sleep on them every night.”

“Every night till I return to normal.” This sentence made her stop preparing as she widened her eyes.

“…. Yeah…” Was all she said. She placed the eggs on the toast, then placing the cheese upon the eggs, then to top it off the ham. She placed the sandwich upon the table opposite the counter and took a bite. I raised my brow in confusion.

“Carol?”

“Yeah?” she said lifting her head to look at me.

“Aren’t you going to feed me?”

“Oh yeah. “ She stood up and walked over to me, lifting me by my shirt as she walked back and placed me on the table. I look at the food and I was ready to fucking devour- Wha wait, what the fuck!? “That’s not for you.” She had taken the sandwich away from me and placed her foot on the table. “Dig in Micro.”

“….. Carol?”

“Is there a problem, here, let me help.” She spread her toes. They were nearly clean except for a little sock lint stuck between her big and second toe.

“Carol, you can’t expect me to eat that.”

“It’s either that or you go hungry.” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. She was serious, she was shamelessly eating her awesome sandwich while expecting me to dine between her toes. I looked at the lint and grimaced. I picked it out and stuffed it in my mouth, reluctantly eating it.

“… Hehehe…. NO FUCKING WAY! DID YOU SERIOUSLY EAT THAT!? HAHAHAHA!” I crossed my arms, very, and I mean very butt hurt. “DUDE, I WAS FUCKING KIDDING!” She was dying from this, she thought it was hilarious. She wiped away a small tear and placed a piece of egg next to me, giving me my breakfast.

“Carol, not fucking cool….” I said biting into the egg.

“Oh come on, you can’t be that mad.” She smiled and came down to my level. “You can’t stay mad at me.” She said making a derpy face, forcing me to chuckle.

I guess no matter how small I am, no matter how weird of a fetish I have,  Carol will always be my friend deep down.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Tell me how I did :D