- Text Size +

The massive world of Jessica's house flew by Drew as she walked. Her grip was just loose enough that he bounced against her flesh with every step, never actually in any danger of falling out but certainly feeling like he could. As he was catapulted up from her fingers and back to her palm once again, he just barely caught sight of the carpeted floor racing away far below him. It had felt so soft when he had walked across it, yet Drew was certain that it would be like cement if he were to fall from Jessica's hand.


Jessica shoved the shrunken nerd from her hand as she walked into the kitchen.


Drew was sent tumbling through the air for a brief moment, his eyes never leaving the floor below as he sailed past it. He landed with a crash on an island in the center of the kitchen, rolling across the extra counter space till he came to a painful rest. Drew merely laid there, taking in breaths and trying to process how much more of a beating his body could actually take. Despite his worst fears nothing seemed broken, but he was bruised, his muscles and joints ached, and his whole body just wanted to give up right then and there.


A slight vibration tore through the counter top as Drew was cast in shadow once more. Barely moving his head, he was able to take in the sight of a bottle of beer that was at least twice as tall as he was. Jessica's tanned manicured fingers casually pressed a bottle opener against its cap and unsealed the beer with a loud hiss. It was strange, at this scale, to watch all of the small muscles that went into something as simple as opening a bottle of beer. They bulged out with perfect definition against Jessica's taut flesh, creating a picture of a hand that any art student would admire before relaxing an instant later.


With a giggle that reminded him more of cannon fire, Jessica flicked the bottle cap at him. It struck him hard in the chest and left a series of scratches across his body. Drew whimpered and rolled away, causing Jessica to laugh more as her hand reached past him, plucking the bottle cap between her thumb and forefinger. “Aww, was the bottle cap too much for you, little guy?” She taunted, rubbing the cold metal object against his back. Drew yelped from the surprising coldness, his flesh instantly erupting in goosebumps. “God, you're pathetic,” Jessica said, dropping it with a soft clink next to his head, “I mean seriously, I thought you were supposed to be smart. But your sketchy plan to spy on girls didn't take into account the fact that we'd be like huge in comparison to you? I mean like, a fucking freshman could have just stepped on you and she barely would have noticed.”


Drew cringed as he thought of the young girl who had crushed his camera. It hadn't even cracked or splintered beneath her ballet flat. The piece of technology had been ground into dust instantly.


“Hell, I probably was about to step on you when I found you.” Her index finger wrapped around his chest and yanked Drew back to face her. He gazed up into her face, and for a moment was entranced by her beauty. The tanned skin, the sparkling eyes, the way her features were accented by small hints of mascara and lip gloss. Yet, the way she looked at him told him what he was to her, and it certainly wasn't anything positive. “Look at me when I talk to you, perv,” she announced, poking him in his chest to make her point, “If you think I've been harsh on you, just wait until my boyfriend gets here.”


Jessica then released a pleasurable yelp of surprise. Her hand disappeared behind her back, pulling out her phone. The young woman's whole face lit up in delight before she glanced down at the small man, “Speak of the Devil.” She laughed before sliding her phone into her back pocket, grabbing her beer and strutting away.


Drew shuddered. He was certain whoever the boy was that they certainly would be the devil as far as he was concerned. This was it for him, he figured, crushed beneath the meaty fist of some high school jock for 'looking at his girl.' Drew shook his head, trying to piece together exactly how his life had come to this moment.


He could barely hear the front door open in the large, empty McMansion that Jessica had grown up in. Yet, even at their normal levels, Drew could hear their voices though they sounded distant and distorted. The first thing that caught his attention was Jessica's gleeful shout when she opened the door and presumably launched herself into her boyfriend's arms. “Hey Johnnie-baby,” her excitement was evident.


“Hey there, Honey Bunny,” was the response, far more domestic and cutesy than Drew would have expected from any of the football players he had met.


Then again, the guy thought they were alone, he had no idea of the shrunken young man who was listening. Still, Drew also couldn't remember any football players who went by John or Johnnie. Maybe he was a basketball player? It would match Jessica's already ridiculous height, and explain why she was in heels on top of that. Either way, Drew didn't want to imagine what some enormous six-foot-something monster would look like at his current size.


Jessica released a bubbly giggle in response, “You're so sweet.”


A series of grunts and excited giggles were all Drew heard for a few minutes after that. He could only assume that they were going at it a little right there on the porch, completely unconcerned of anyone seeing or hearing them. For a moment, Drew wondered what it must be like to just be able to willingly take Jessica Bloom like that without any concern for what other people thought. Shame filled Drew as he felt his member stiffen at the thought. Not ten minutes ago, she was treating him with the same sort of concern she'd give to a dog who watched her undress, and now there he was fantasizing about her again.


He slammed his fist against the counter top in anger.


“Ooo, is that beer for me?” The giant man cooed, and there was the sound of a playful struggle as he wrestled it from Jessica's grip.


“Baby, that was mine!”


“We'll share.”


Another giggle. Another brief kiss.


In the distance, Drew could hear the loud thumps of Jessica's wedge heels hitting the hardwood. “You're looking really nice, by the way, Jessica,” said her boyfriend, whose voice Drew still couldn't place. Now that it neared, he swore it sounded familiar.


“Well, tonight is a special night...”


A chuckle sounded off the wall, deep, manly, and powerful, “How special?”


Another giggle, “You're such a naughty boy.” The sound of a playful slap sounded from the hallway leading into the kitchen.


“Well, you're a naughty girl,” another pleasurable yelp from Jessica as her boyfriend did something. Drew knew that voice, but from where? He cursed the slight distortion cause by the size difference. He really needed to know exactly which of his high school tormentors would be crossing into that room right now.


Drew got up on to his feet, unwilling to face whatever jock-bully was about to enter the kitchen with Jessica laying down. If he was going to get smashed into a greasy smear, he'd do it standing like a man!


Jessica was the first to come through the door, beer in hand, face alight with that infectious smile that Drew had gotten to know. Drew's jaw dropped as he saw who was behind her though, his arms wrapped around her, his fingers tickling away at her tanned flesh, continuing to elicit that same sexy pleasure-filled yelp from the tall girl with every flicker. It wasn't exactly difficult to recognize him, but it was just hard to imagine him as he was, with his arms around Jessica Bloom.


John. Fucking. McCreary.


King of the Goddamn Nerds. A player in Drew's old D&D group. He was nuzzling Jessica's neck as they stood just within her kitchen like they were posing in the yearbook for cutest fucking couple.


In his junior year, John McCreary had started taking better care of himself. Drew remembered how he swore he always saw John eating salads and crap. Every so often he'd make mention of how he was hitting the gym, and spending time running. By the time Drew graduated, he had seen a difference in John but it had been so slow and gradual. He had gone from a charming but chubby guy into a leaner dude with a little wiry muscle. Over the last few months though, he must have been hitting the gym hard, because he looked downright muscle-bound.


“Baby, hold on,” Jessica whispered softly, biting her lip as John's hands ran along her waist, and beneath her shirt. “Baby!” She said indignantly and John instantly stopped.


He nuzzled her neck again, then kissed her on the jaw before nibbling on an earlobe, “Yeah, Honey Bunny?”


“I wanted to show you something, first.”


“Oh?”


Jessica slipped from his loving grasp, and intertwined her fingers into his, gently dragging him across the kitchen to the island at its center. Drew began to tremble as he felt their approach, even from his place far off the ground. Unwittingly, he fell to his knees as he gazed upward at the enormous couple. John stood there, dumbfounded until Jessica's hand reached up and gripped his chin, tilting his head downward to look at the shrunken man.


The enormous man's eyes went wide, and then his lips parted into a broad smile. Then he laughed.


Drew's whole body shook as the titan standing before him laughed. He felt even smaller than his few inches of height as John McCreary stood there, arm wrapped around Jessica Bloom's fucking waist, and laughed at him. All the cannings, swirlies, and beatings that the jocks had given him paled in comparison to his whole body literally feeling the haughty laugh of McCreary.


“Drew?!” He finally managed between laughs.


Drew looked away, unable to bear the gaze of the giants standing before him.