- Text Size +

Drew could easily watch as Jessica's enormous muscles relaxed, and her breathing became more regular. Her mountainous body seemed to sink into the oversized pillows while her head just seemed to gently roll in one direction. For a brief moment, Drew was very afraid that she might just slump over and crush him beneath her body while she was fast asleep. Then the moment passed and he realized that most of her body weight was being propped up by the pillows.


This was his chance, Drew realized.


He rushed to the touch pad at the bottom of the keyboard. Dragging his naked foot across the touch pad, he was able to manipulate the cursor on the laptop's screen. Holding in his excitement, Drew moved the small arrow over to the Facebook tab that Jessica appeared to keep constantly open. With a broad smile, he tapped his foot against the built in mouse button and waited.


“No,” he whispered to himself as he gazed back at the screen, still displaying its array of pre-calculus questions. Drew raised his foot and stomped it hard into the small outline of a key. It wasn't necessarily a proper button, but it didn't take much force to get the touch pad to recognize that you were hitting a mouse button. When it still refused to respond, even after he jumped upon it, Drew collapsed in defeat.


Apparently, the amount of force that Jessica could apply with just her thumb was more than he could with his entire body. For the second time that day, Drew began to feel tears well up in his eyes as reality came crashing down around him.


This time though, he brushed away the tears, and stood up.


Getting a message to someone who could actually help him was the easy plan. It looked like, as was always the case in Drew's life, he'd have to fall back to the harder path. Gazing at the closed door, he knew that it wasn't that far away, just a few steps at his old height. It wouldn't be impossible to get across Jessica's floor to the door, and it was highly likely that he would be able to slide under it. Few interior doors were fitted that well in their frames.


Drew carefully picked his way off of the laptop and toward the edge of the bed.


He peaked over the edge of the bed and then immediately regretted it. It was a straight shot to the floor, and muscles he was only dimly aware existed were already burning in protest. There was no other safe way. Cell phones had obliterated the chance for a convenient phone line or power cord coming off a night stand. Drew spotted a charger in a socket not far from the wall but the cord didn't look thick enough to support his weight, especially after the fiasco in the car.


Drew took several deep breaths as he bunched up a section of comforter between his hands and gazed over the edge once more. Turning his back to the edge of the mattress, he calmly reminded himself, “You've seen this in movies dozens of times. You can do it.”


One last deep breath, and he was over the edge, guiding himself down with a bundle of comforter like it was a rappel line. After a second hop down, he almost lost his grip entirely, and decided to wiggle his way down an inch at a time. Drew promised himself that if he got out of this mess, and got to tell people what had happened he'd say he rappelled down. It would be way cooler if it had somehow worked.


Maybe he had found floss in her purse...


Drew cursed himself as he wiggled, hand under hand through a ruffle in the comforter, why hadn't he checked her purse for anything. She might have had floss or something that might have made his descent easier. Well, that is if he knew anything about tying off ropes or rappelling down cliffs.


“You're always supposed to have rope when you go on an adventure,” he chided himself as he finally reached the warm carpeting of Jessica's bedroom.


It was soft and nice against his bare, bruised skin. Drew found himself falling against it on his hands and knees, amazed that something people walked across could feel so nice to the touch. He'd never noticed how nice carpet felt before, and he doubted he ever would again when he returned to normal size.


Coming to a standing position though, he gazed out at the massive door. He had clearly underestimated how much a few steps now translated to at his size. The massive white door looked like it was on the other side of the world.


Far above him, Jessica continued to breath softly, the television still on, with a few people arguing about the latest celebrity news or something. Even at his small size, the dumb sorts of shows that a girl like Jessica watched were still just white noise to Drew.


Faced with no other choice, Drew lifted his leg up and pulled it as close as he could against his body to stretch his quadriceps. He repeated the process with his other leg, and then began to gently stretch his other leg muscles. Drew knew that he couldn't flat out run the distance he needed to, but he had to move faster than a walk. Jessica would wake up eventually, and probably sooner rather than later because she either didn't need to nap long or because a loud commercial would play on the television. There was no way around any of that.


So Drew started to jog.


A lot of people Drew had met over the years thought that because he was a thin nerd, that he actually worked out and stuff like that. In reality, Drew had no idea why he couldn't seem to put on any fat or muscle mass. In his Junior year of high school, they gave students a choice on what sort of physical education class they wanted to take. He took the course where you spent the whole year in the weight lifting and cardio room. It was him and a lot of jocks. Luckily most of them weren't bullies. Hell, even the few that were didn't bother. Just trying to do bicep curls next to most of those guys was humiliating enough for him. Drew shuddered to think about those guys now. They could crush him in their meaty paws without a second thought. They probably wouldn't even have to try.


Still, weight lifting had been nice. He had liked the methodical nature of it; the structured breathing, the repetition of motion, and the cycle of working out different muscle groups. He hadn't gained anything from it though. By the end of the year he was still just as wiry as ever.


Jogging though. Drew hated jogging. And running. And speedwalking.


Even walking. Drew wasn't very fond of walking.


People would always go on about how great it was when they went for a walk or a run. Drew just always felt bored and sweaty whenever he ran. He'd tried listening to music and audio books. He'd even tried planning his D&D adventures while running. Nothing helped. It just sucked and it would always suck.


Now, jogging so that he could try to squeeze under a doorway. It sucked so much more. Every noise caused Drew to jump and stop in fear that Jessica was rising from the bed. She wasn't though, so it was back to being bored and sweaty.


Drew frowned as he passed by the foot of the bed, gazing out across the carpeted wasteland that seemed to stretch on for what seemed like miles. Drops of salty sweat were already stinging his eyes and falling against his lolling tongue, yet he had barely made any damn progress. He glared at the enormous shoes that lay at the foot of the bed, where they had landed after she had kicked them from her feet. Even without her giant feet inside of them they appeared menacing. His eyes couldn't move away from the exposed sole of one, and the countless streaks and scuffs that were arrayed across it. Drew wondered how easy it would be for her to turn him into nothing more than a streak of color on the white underside of her shoes.


Shaking his head to banish the morbidity of the thought, Drew pressed onward.


Then came the noise that he had feared. Jessica snorted softly, perhaps even cutely, though at his size it sounded disgusting and guttural. The mattress protested as her weight shifted, and the ground shook as her feet hit the floor.


Drew had no idea what to do as he felt the quakes rip through the floor as she approached. Punishment would be swift and terrible he realized, and he tried to jog faster in the vain hope of some how escaping her.


Her shadow passed over him and he watched as her barefoot crashed down on the carpet in front of him, making a soft indent as it did. His whole world shook and he was sent sprawling to his knees in midstep as she simply walked to her door and opened it. Jessica released a massive yawn and stretched as she stepped out into the hallway. As she turned out of the door, Drew watched as the enormous blond casually scratched her tight ass through her jean shorts.


Did she not see him?


Did she not even care that he was trying to escape?


“Fuck it,” Drew muttered to himself as he scrambled to his feet. The fact that the door was actually open hit him like a ton of bricks. He'd be able to get to somewhere else in the house, maybe her parents didn't keep their cell phones locked or maybe someone she lived with could help him.


Drew started running. He didn't care that sweat started to rain from his body, or that his legs felt like they were on fire in protest. He had a chance to get the hell out of Jessica's grasp and he wasn't going to let it pass him by.


The distant sound of toilet flushing told him all he needed to know. Drew pressed harder, trying to make it toward the door, but his muscles were beginning to spasm, causing him to stumble every few steps. “No, no,” he pleaded searching for some extra reserve of strength.


Jessica's form filled the doorway, and the huge wooden door closed behind her. He gazed up at the massive girl as she stuck her hands into her hair and undid her pony tail, letting her blond hair fall about her shoulders. She gently fluffed it about before looking toward her bed, namely at her computer.


Drew found himself slowing down, whether it was from fear or the fact that his body just couldn't take it any longer, he wasn't sure.


It was a matter of seconds before she noticed him, two feet from the door, a superior smile gracing her lips. “And where did you think you were going?” Jessica's voice boomed as she took a shortened step to his position. Drew swallowed hard as he gazed up the massive tan pillar that was Jessica's muscular leg.


Her toes wiggled, and the light flashed against their highly polished nails. The floor shook like it never had before as her knee collapsed against it, and her whole body loomed over his defeated form. One long finger came down and poked him, knocking him completely to the floor. “Gross,” she muttered under her breath as she rubbed her now sweaty digit against the carpet. She looked from her bed to the door, and then focused on the spot where he collapsed, “I wonder how far it is at your size. I mean, you think it's a few miles, maybe?”


Jessica laughed, “Probably not. Let's face it, you're not that small. You're just an out of shape loser who literally can't run to save his life.” She shook her head, reaching out to poke him once again and then stopping, not wanting to get her finger coated in sweat. “Maybe I'll get you a little exercise wheel,” she said as she rose back to her full, commanding height.


Drew couldn't even see her face, obscured by the bulk of her body and breasts. He gazed upward anyway, unable to think of what else he could do.


“Like a little hamster, you know?” She stepped directly over him, her head glancing back over her shoulder to make sure she hadn't stepped on him by accident. “That way you won't get fat or anything.”


Drew feebly shuffled about as she moved around the room. He watched as she removed her gigantic shirt, bundling it up and flinging it like a basketball into the hamper. It landed with a perfect swoosh and she smiled more to herself than him. He could barely believe his eyes as she wiggled out of her shorts, flinging them into the hamper as well.


This was exactly what he had shrunk himself for, but... there was nothing sexy about it to him, and it certainly didn't embarrass her.


Jessica was just undressing. She didn't even care that he was watching.


In less than a day, he wasn't even a pervert to her anymore. He clambered to his feet. Drew wouldn't stand for this. He was going to walk up to her, and creep her the hell out by looking at her panties or something. The young man didn't care if he had to act like the weirdest guy he could imagine, he was going to make Jessica feel weird about getting undressed in front of him.


Then her huge form lumbered back toward his position and Drew had to stop himself. Her feet pounded into the floor and flattened the carpet's fibers with ease. Jessica didn't look where she was going. It was his job to get out of the way of her. He cowered on the floor as she fixed her make up, touching up her eyeliner a little, and applying a new coat of lip gloss.


The giantess paused for a moment to look at herself in the mirror, inspecting the simple white bra she was wearing as well as her pink polka dot covered white panties. She struck a sexy pose in the mirror before giggling to herself and walking toward her closet.


She tried on three shirts in rapid succession before settling on a tight long sleeved shirt with a plunging neckline. Beneath this she slipped on a pair of designer jeans that clung to her athletic legs like they were made for each other, and complemented it with a black leather belt.


Drew inched himself close to her dresser as she stomped toward it to grab a pair of socks. He shuddered next to its corner, wishing that it wasn't flush with the floor for more reasons than one. The giant girl really wasn't concerned with him at the moment, because she was getting ready for the night. Drew knew that based on the way she had inspected her underwear and the conversation she had on the phone earlier that he was going to see things at this size that he really was uninterested in seeing.


Jessica then grabbed a pair of what looked like black and white sneakers from her closet. They looked like a tall pair of high tops from his angle, and she slipped her socked feet into them with ease, tying them tight. When her feet hit the ground though the world seemed to shudder, and he knew when he looked up at her that her sneakers weren't actually sneakers, but heels. Jessica looked like she had grown the instant she stood up, and with each step her feet hit the ground with extra force.


The enormous blond marched right up to him, her footsteps sending him sprawling to the ground as she craned her neck down to stare at him. “My boy really doesn't care what I wear,” she explained to him as she slowly started to squat over him, her jeans rippling with every movement of her muscular legs like they were painted on. “He thinks I'm hot in pajamas or like work out clothes or whatever. Hell, I actually think he likes to see me right after a run, ya know?” She laughed, flicking Drew to the ground with a quick swipe of her finger, “Buuut, tonight's sort of a special night, in more ways than one. So I figured I should put a little effort in.”


As she rose back up to her full height, she carefully moved about, showing off her astounding body to the small man below. “What do you think, perv?”


Drew didn't know what to do as he laid down on the floor, gazing up at his giant captor as she flaunted her beauty and size all at once. All that he could really think was that she looked terrifying. His eyes kept going to the enormous wedge heels that were concealed by the sneaker-exterior. Now she could pop him like a grape and never even be aware of it.


Even from his place on the floor, Drew could hear the violent sound of her phone vibrating on her night stand. Jessica spun around and took a few thundering steps away from him, snatching her phone off the table as she walked back. After her foot crashed down before him once again, her voice bellowed out, “It doesn't matter what you think anyway, because a real man is on his way over right now.” Jessica looked down at Drew and smirked, sliding her phone into the tight back pocket of her jeans before she bent down and snatched the sweaty shrunken nerd at her feet.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks to all of you who have read and reviewed.