- Text Size +

Within the enormous pocket, time was a mystery. The only thing that Drew really knew was when Jessica was in class and when she was walking through the halls. Each event their own separate hell.


The whole time when he imagined the bad things that might happen to him if he were discovered while shrunk, he had never thought about this. The fear of being smashed beneath a shoe, certainly. On some level, he had to fear actual discovery but that had always been the legal ramifications. After all, some of the girls in that locker room were underage. He didn't want pictures of them but how would he ever be able to prove that? Then again, he didn't think wanting to take pictures of any girls without their consent would be understood.


Even the legal fears meant little to him because the logical conclusion of being discovered as a shrunken man with a shrunken camera was that one of the giant girls might take justice into her own hands. Once more, images of enormous shoes danced through his mind, coming down from the sky and crushing him with overly inflated righteous fury. That all had made sense to him, they were distinct possibilities. Terrifying possibilities but possibilities none the less.


The idea that he would be tucked into the pocket of a girl's shorts and ignored though?


It had never crossed his mind, and it was far worse than any giant shoe he could imagine. Especially since there was still nothing to ensure that he wouldn't find himself beneath Jessica's giant foot at the end this. Merely a stain on her overpriced trendy boat shoes.


He heard her talk to friends. Their prattle was ceaseless and nonsensical to him. All the usual gossip about dating, the inevitable cheating, the break ups, the make ups, and everything else. Occasionally someone would bring up Homecoming, which Drew knew was relatively close, and plans would be suggested, discussed, and dismissed.


Few teachers reprimanded Jessica or her friends for their discussions. Jessica wasn't the type of girl who got in trouble for something like not paying attention in class or being disrespectful. Last year Drew had learned that she only was forced to go to tutoring because of a new teacher who had threatened to fail her if she didn't. Even then, it was actually a call to her parents that had gotten things actually moving forward. Everyone else just let Jessica slide on by, even when she handed in work clearly done by somebody else.


Drew had hated it when he was in school, and he hated it even more now that he was sitting in her damn pocket! He thrashed against the denim prison, trying to bash his fists as best as he could against her enormous muscular thigh. He wanted to hurt her, he wanted to make her feel something about him.


The whole pocket shifted and Drew's ears were filled with the sound of her manicured nails scratching against the denim that surrounded him. For a brief second he could feel three of her fingers rake over his body, shifting it ever so slightly each time they did. Eventually her thumb smashed down against him and smoothed out the uneven wrinkles from her scratching. That was all he got. A light scratch.


It wasn't long before she was moving again, the bell ringing loudly but still somehow distant. In some ways Drew was already used to the walking, in others he knew it would always be horrible. He tried to thrash about the pocket once more but her movements had too much of an effect on him.


A loud click followed by a thunder clap rang through Drew's ears, but it wasn't until a cool autumn breeze pierced the jean shorts and sent a shiver down his spine that Drew realized it was one of the school's heavy outer doors. Was it already the end of the school day? Drew panicked, any chance of escape was rapidly slipping away the further Jessica made it from that school. What if she never brought him back? This was it. This was where his life was truly gone.


He belonged completely to Jessica Bloom.


The sound of a car door opening barely broke Drew's reverie. Light poured into the pocket and down came the tanned manicured fingers. The huge fingers wrapped around him and yanked him out. She didn't even bother to inspect him before she tossed him into a cup holder.


Drew could barely believe his eyes as he looked around the gigantic vehicle. Everything about it made him feel pathetic. He could see over the rim of the cup holder, and look out upon most of the driver's side of the car. The transmission towered above him, and he instantly realized that Jessica actually drove stick not automatic. Drew frowned as he thought to himself, Who drives stick anymore? Even I drive automatic.


The fact that the seats were leather, and the car seemed to be full of the latest gadgets and top of the line gear didn't make him feel any better. Then Jessica sat down, her enormous body filling the seat as she pulled her aviator sunglasses from her collar and put them on. Her head tilted downward and her glossy pink lips curled into a smile, “I bet you've only dreamed of cars this nice, you little nerdling.” A harsh laugh bounced off the windows as she reached over into her purse and pulled out her phone. “My uncle owns a couple dealerships so, you know, no big deal,” her hand waved off the splendor of her car as if it were nothing, and Drew realized that to her it really wasn't.


His eyes were locked onto her phone, her fingers flashing across its gigantic screen. She took a moment to plug a cable into it before dropping it into the same cup holder that Drew was in. He cowered away from the glass monolith encased in pink rubber. As the car started and pop music blared from the car speakers, accompanied by Jessica's half heated yet out of tune singing, Drew carefully maneuvered around to the front of it seeing a perfect chance to contact the outside world.


Pressing his fists into the screen, he dragged them across it yanking the unlock button as he went. The screen was then covered with a number pad and four empty boxes. Jessica shifted into a different gear and the engine roared. She took a quick glance down at Drew and giggled, “Nice try, loser, but I keep my phone locked. Just in case weirdos like you try to get into it.”


Drew fumed, turning around to shout back at her, but her eyes and attention had returned to the road. Those horrible pink lips already mouthing along to the lyrics as she navigated through the large suburban sprawl that dominated the region around Matheson high school. Drew's eyes then turned back to the phone behind him, slowly following the huge cord she had plugged into it.


If he could pull himself out of the cup holder, maybe he could find a place to hide. Drew smiled, jumping up and latching on to the top of the phone. With some kicking and struggling he yanked himself up on to the top of the phone and gripped at the rope-like wire. With a heave, Drew pulled himself upward, sweat breaking out across his brow. “Come on, man, just like gym class,” he muttered as he struggled to pull himself up once again, and then another time.


He was short of breath, and his palms were beginning to become slick as he yanked himself up for the fifth time. Now he was getting higher into the air, and his body suddenly spun about, his back facing the driver's side floor mat. “No, no, no,” Drew panicked as he remembered he had never once made it to the top of the rope in gym class.


Jessica wasn't even paying him any mind, driving to wherever it was she was going.


His hands started to slip and his body continued to sag. It became harder to keep his legs wrapped around the wire, his muscles burning as he thought about the strong likelihood that he would fall. “Fuck,” he muttered as his hands slipped off followed by his legs shortly afterward. He screamed wordlessly as his body went tumbling down, hitting the center console and then sliding down it the rest of the way to the floor.


The power of Jessica's feet pressing into the pedals snapped him back into focus. His back felt like it was a giant bruise and his shoulder especially stung but nothing seemed broken as far as he could tell. Carefully, Drew took to his feet, cowering instantly as Jessica's giant tanned calf flexed above him and her right foot pressed into the break. He turned around, watching the huge foot press down, the leather of the boat shoe creaking ever so slightly.


Drew looked away, spotting the darkness of the area beneath her seat. He'd be able to hide out there, he reasoned. At least for a little while, long enough to form a better plan. Drew started walking, and then jogging toward the distant shadows.


Thwump!


A boat shoe the size of a small boat crashed down in front him, while Jessica's voice announced, “We're here,” as if she were speak to a group of excited toddlers or maybe a dog. The car shut off, and Drew ducked away as the other shoe landed practically where he was standing with another thump. Once the door was open to the outside, he watched her step out, his eyes drawn to her huge shapely ass as it ascended into the heavens. She turned around, grabbing her phone and purse before looking back to inspect the cup holder where she had placed Drew. “Where did you go, you little fucker?” Her eyes scanned the car, her hand briefly going to her butt cheeks to ensure she hadn't accidentally squashed him somehow.


While she leaned against the jamb of the car door and lifted her foot to inspect her soles, Drew saw his chance and bolted for the area under the seat. The movement drew her attention though, and with a massive quake Jessica's foot landed directly before him. He smashed head first into the shoe, his tongue tasting the dirty leather. Jessica was clearly amused as she looked down on him, “You better get used to the taste of my shoes, perv, I think I might use you as my personal shoe cleaner.”


Drew gazed up at her, uncertain what to make of the statement as she bent down, her whole face lit up at the prospect. “Just one of the many little jobs I've come up with for you while you were free loading in my pocket today,” her smile grew wider, showcasing her gigantic pearly white teeth. Her hand came down and wrapped around his small frame, lifting him into the air and trapping him once more in a coconut-scented hell.


She began to walk, and Drew heard another door open and close, though not as heavy as the one at school. The smell hit him first, followed by the light noise of the other patrons and the 'kitchen' behind the counter. Ugh, Drew wondered, how could a girl who was athletic and took care of herself like Jessica eat at a fast food joint?


He listened to her order, and then felt the vibrations as she carried him into the bathroom. He shuddered as she turned on the water and smeared him in cold, watery, pink public bathroom soap. Drew thrashed and tried to scream but the soap got into his mouth, causing him to cough and spit. Jessica said nothing as the water heated up and she slid him beneath it rubbing him harshly with her thumbs and fingers.


She carried him back out, picked up her order, and plopped him on the tray. The giant world flew by too fast for him to even try and get the attention of the sullen cashier. Before he knew it, he was standing on the tray watching as she unwrapped an enormous burger and gazed down at him.


Drew swallowed hard, fearing what that gaze meant.


“Fry, with a little ketchup, nerd,” she ordered.


Drew gazed up at her, she bit into the burger, chewing the monstrous piece of food and washing it down with a swirl of her gigantic soda. Slowly, carefully, he walked to the cardboard carton of fries. He slid one of the piping hot pieces of fried potato out and carefully dunked the spear sized object into the small paper cup of ketchup that came just past his knees. Very carefully he lifted it over his head and carried it toward her. Miniscule drops of oil fell onto his scalp, burning him ever so slightly as he held the fry aloft.


Jessica daintily plucked it from his grasp, and popped it into her mouth, making a show of how easily her teeth crushed it for the small man on her tray. She then looked back down at him, “Keep 'em coming.”


Terrified, Drew walked back to the carton and began the routine again, and again.