- Text Size +

As she returned, Drew could feel Jessica moving about his pathetic prison. He was trapped in the foul-smelling darkness of her running sneaker, which somehow only amplified the terror of her movements. Each time she took a minor step, he could feel the world quiver ever so slightly, and if she grabbed something or moved a piece of clothing around the locker, his whole prison would shake. Drew had no idea where she had placed the sneaker but he was starting to get the impression that it wasn't in the safest of places, because every one of her movements seemed to threaten to send it flying to the ground with him along with it.


The blind terror would have been bad enough if she didn't sound so damned pleased with herself. She was humming some upbeat pop song to herself, occasionally singing a bit of the chorus when it struck her. All the while completely ignoring the shrunken young man she had imprisoned.


In some ways, Drew should have seen something like this coming. It seemed like almost the natural reaction of the universe really. He was just a nice guy, trying to get revenge on a girl who had made him feel like shit, and somehow he was now entirely at her mercy.


He wasn't even sure what her plan was. What could it be? Drew had fully expected to be squashed if anything went wrong. To be mistaken for a bug scurrying across the tiles and crushed underneath some girl's sneaker. That had been the worst case scenario in his mind. Yet, here he was now, breathing through a sweat-soaked sock that was trapped in a hot, humid shoe.


Drew spat sweat from his mouth, not even certain if it was his or hers anymore. Not that it really mattered, his spit just ended up making the material in front of him wetter and warmer. There was no way out at this point, even if he wiggled himself free of his cotton prison, he'd just fall flat to the insole of her shoe. A fate that he didn't even want to entertain.


Ultimately, Drew didn't get it. She had no idea that shrinking people was possible, yet she so easily accepted the fact that he was shrunk before her. Her overly inflated ego was probably the answer, Drew decided. If any girl could believe that a guy would come up with a hair-brained scheme involving unheard of advances in technology, just to look at her naked, it'd be her.


Still, she had no idea how he had done it, which meant the serums were safe in Rob's locker. As long as Rob didn't fuck with them at least. But he wouldn't. He had no clue what they were, so hopefully, he'd assume they were dangerous and just leave them be. God, Drew hoped Rob would leave them be. If he did, Drew might actually have a chance of getting out of this... if a few miracles could happen first.


Pressure increased around Drew's body as a powerful force gripped the sock and yanked it back out. Drew could barely adjust to the light as his body was tossed and flipped every which way.


He landed with a soft plop onto Jessica's vast fleshy palm. A rough sketch of a polo player in scarlet was the first thing to come into focus against the enormous navy field that was Jessica's shirt. Drew gazed up, taking in the jauntily popped collar and richly tanned neck that lead up to her beautiful face. The giant beauty's lips curled into that same infectious smile Drew had gotten to know while tutoring her.


His tiny form was reflected back at him in the massive lenses of her aviator sunglasses. Long, manicured, fingers reached up and lifted them to a resting place amongst her straight blond hair so that her blue eyes could fully take him in. A powerful, bone shaking laugh started deep in her throat before finally escaping her lips. “This is amazing,” she finally said as she looked down at him. “I mean, seriously,” her gigantic face leaned down at him, “look at you. You're small enough to fit in the palm of my hand.” Drew watched as her fingers rose behind him, the fleshy pillars intimidating him to a cowering position. “If I squeezed really hard I'd probably kill you.”


“Please, Jessica,” he pleaded, gazing up into those bright blue eyes, “You have to believe me...”


“No, I don't.”


Drew was floored by the finality of her statement. Each of the words so perfectly spoken, and enunciated with such care.


“Starting to get it now, huh?” Drew's eyes were drawn to Jessica's giant lips and tongue as they formed the words. “I don't know or care how you ended up like this, you fucking perv, but I know it wasn't some innocent science experiment or whatever lie you're trying to tell me. I know what nerds like you, who tug their tiny peckers to thoughts of girls like me, will do just to see a chick in a bikini, alright? So cut the crap.”


Drew was shaking by the time she was done talking. He was about to offer some acknowledgment when another booming voice cut through, “Jessica are you still here?”


Even though he was up in her palm, Drew could feel the vibrations of the other giant's approach through Jessica's flesh. Her log-like fingers collapsed around him, trapping him in a warm coconut-scented prison. Through the gaps in Jessica's fingers, Drew was able to make out one of the younger female gym teachers. A woman slightly taller than Jessica with short dark curls and a nose with a distinctive break in it. She strode up to the giant girl with a slight frown, folding her arms across her small breasts when she came to a stop.


“Sorry, coach, I guess I lost track of the time,” Jessica's voice was the exact opposite of what it had just been. To her teacher she was cowed and submissive.


Drew saw his chance to get free, he started thrashing against her fingers and began to shout. Instantly though her grip tightened, and the air shot from Drew's lungs like a cannon. He struggled for breath as she completely cut off her air flow. Drew could hear the blood rushing in his ears, so loud that their giant voices weren't even able to cut through it.


This was how he would die.


Trapped at a few inches tall in the hand of a girl he had tutored while she begged with her coach not to have detention. Killed while someone avoided detention. Was that really what his life would amount to?


Images of being dropped to the tiled floor of the girl's locker room filled Drew's mind. Or worse, becoming a greasy smear in her hand and being washed off like it was no big deal...


Then suddenly he could breath again as her hold slackened. Drew took in lungfuls of air like he might never get the chance again as the giant gym teacher's voice rang in his ears, “Just make sure it doesn't happen again, Jessica. I don't want to catch flak from Mr. Helinski because you're in here instead of his math class.”


“Of course, Ms. Miles,” Jessica nodded as the older woman walked away.


As her fingers opened, the giant blond's eyes narrowed down at Drew, and he shuddered beneath her gaze. She said nothing as she carefully pressed her thumb into his body and lowered her hand. Drew fought back an urge to scream in fright as her hand turned completely downward, with her thumb the only thing to keep him safe. He watched as her long fingers dug into the tight pocket of her jean shorts and opened the small entryway as far as it would go. The fingers dove in first and then her thumb released him, letting Drew fall into the pocket.


Her hand retreated quickly, and with it went the majority of the light.


Drew's feet immediately kicked against a plastic tube that rested upright while he lay in the pocket like a hammock. It was probably some lip gloss or Chapstick, he realized, barely able to comprehend that that was what his life had so quickly been reduced to. Sharing space with something that cost a couple of bucks, if that. A mere accessory to the giant woman's life.


His whole body was smashed against her thigh several times as she gave what to her were a light series of pats to her pocket. “Hope you enjoy riding around in my big ol' pocket, you little perv. It's probably the closest you're ever going to get to what you really want,” another full bodied laugh bounced off the tiles as he suddenly felt her readjust her shorts, as if gripping an invisible penis.


“Oh God,” Drew muttered to himself, wondering how things could possibly get worse.


The door to her locker shut with a resounding crash, and her whole body shook as she took a step forward. Drew felt the shock of her foot hitting the ground on the next step, though his body barely moved because within the next second it was being crushed by her short-shorts as she walked. On one step he was scrunched into oblivion, on the next he was stretched while being shaken. The hell continued unabated, and Drew quickly lost count of Jessica's steps.


A bell rang, and Drew's thoughts were lost to the noise of the student body surrounding his giant captor. Like everyone at Matheson High, there were moments when Jessica was bumped into or where she had to squeeze through a crowd. Her pocket was a place of surprisingly constant assault. By the time that Jessica had made it to her next class, Drew knew that he not only had bruises, but his bruises had bruises.


Still, at least he'd be able to relax for the next forty or so minutes while Jessica was sitting at her desk. That is before he remembered exactly where he was. His whole prison folded in on itself as Jessica sat down and made herself comfortable. She crossed and uncrossed her legs several times, continuing to twist and fold her pocket about.


At one point, light and her fingers invaded Drew's world, and he smiled. Actually smiled. Excited by the prospect of being lifted from this hell even if it meant that she'd put him in some other horrible predicament. Instead, she grabbed the lip gloss.


It was digging into her thigh uncomfortably.


As the period drew to a close, and Jessica began to walk to her next class. Drew couldn't take it anymore, and he began to weep.