- Text Size +

When Drew came to the world was shaking.


His whole body shuddered as ground beneath him quivered and quaked. “What the...” Drew muttered as he tried to process what exactly was going on around him. He peeled his body off the slightly damp tiled floor of the Boy's Locker Room and gazed skyward.


He instantly wished he hadn't.


All around him were titans of enormous proportions. Young men, and there was no doubt in his mind that they were younger than him, that could squash him like a bug towered high above him. They laughed, and joked with each other, completely oblivious to the tiny teen that lay at their feet. Their gigantic bus-sized feet crashed into the ground with terrible force, produced a near constant rumbling.


Drew was thankful that he had ended up closer to Rob's locker rather than closer to the bench when the shrinking had finally taken full effect. If he had been out in the open, there was no doubt in his mind he would have been crushed under the tread of some giant. He was nothing in comparison to them. Hell, he was nothing in comparison to their hands, or their feet or their...


The young man gulped as he watched one jocky youth, probably a senior based on his toned physique and evident facial hair, pull down his official Matheson High Gym Shorts. Drew's gaze was transfixed on the enormous bulge that threatened to burst through the young buck's brief's. The thing was easily as big as Drew was, and it wasn't even hard. Without knowing what he was doing, Drew backed against Rob's locker, simply trying to comprehend the size of everyone around him.


They all just went about their daily routine; stripping away their clothes, rubbing sweat off with towels, and applying deodorant and cologne before preparing to rejoin the rest of the school's population. It was all the sorts of stuff that guys did after gym class.


“Oh God,” Drew muttered, starting to wonder just how long he had been knocked out. His head whipped about trying to find something that he would be able to use to gauge the time, but even if he could find a clock on the wall, there was no way he'd be able to see it at his shrunken height. “Fuck it,” he said with new found resolve.


His eyes darted about, looking for the camera that he had shrunk along with himself, and spotted it just a few feet away. He dashed forward, grabbing the thing before making a break for the end of the row of lockers. While it was only one locker, the run left him surprisingly winded. Gasping for breath turned out to be surprisingly beneficial, since before he could take his next step out toward the open vent that lay so close, an enormous sneaker crashed down in front of him.


The massive shoe hit the ground so hard that the air it displaced knocked Drew back on to his ass. He gazed up at the enormous titan but couldn't make much out about the giant. Drew cursed the drastic change in perspective, not realizing just how much being this small would affect his ability to identify people when he was right next to them. He might not be able to get any embarrassing shots of Jessica if that was the case.


He didn't smuggle top secret chemicals out of his professor's lab to not try though.


Taking a deep breath, Drew ran around the shoe and through the giant's legs, before breaking into a full sprint across the open locker room. All around him he could see giants moving, their shoes crashing toward him as he tried to pour on the speed. He ducked into the vent at just the last moment, watching as another enormous pair of shoes crashed down with enough force that he would certainly be nothing more than a stain on their underside.


Drew was finally there. He laughed as he took the few steps forward to the bright pink tiles of the girl's locker room. After years of dreaming, he was finally there: the girl's locker room. He slung the camera's strap around his neck and prepared to take in sights no other man would ever see.


As he stepped into the light, Drew's head instantly craned back, his eyes pointed skyward as girls undressed all around him. He lifted his camera to his eye just as one girl with bountiful breasts peeled off a sports bra and prepared to slip into the one she had worn to school that day. Before he could snap a shot though, a shadow fell over him.


“No!” Drew screamed before rolling away.


When he hit the ground, his camera cracked against the tile and the strap broke against his neck. Drew reached out but it was too late.


An enormous black ballet flat came crashing down and crushed the expensive digital camera. Drew gazed up past the long denim tower that was the girl's leg, to the plain blouse, and the young face of the girl. She had to be a freshman, he reasoned, she looked barely old enough to be in high school. By the time that fact had registered across Drew's mind though, the girl was gone. All that was left of her passage was his destroyed camera.


Slamming his fist against the wall, Drew cursed as loudly as he dared.


Rolling over on to his feet, Drew was going to just walk back through the vent when his eyes caught something horrible. An enormous face was looking back through it, not directly at him thankfully, but just out at the world of feet, legs, and panties that had once set Drew's mind ablaze with inappropriate thoughts. The young man smiled as he took in the sights, obviously tumbling down the same naughty path that Drew's mind once did.


It wasn't the thought process that bothered Drew though, it was the fact that the giant teen had just placed the vent cover back over the hole. Sure, it wasn't secure without the screws, but at his current size there was no way that Drew would be able to lift or push it. He was effectively trapped in the girl's locker room.


Drew turned back around to watch as girls continued to change and move about. His body once more feeling the quaking and quivering in the ground that he had felt in the boy's locker room whenever they moved. He was completely screwed.


Cowering back toward the hole in the wall, Drew tried to figure out what his options were. There was no way he could travel across a lot of open ground, he decided, but if he could find a purse or a shoe he could hitch a ride on, he could take the long way back to the boy's locker room and still get out of his old high school in one piece. The only problem with that plan was that the girl's were quickly thinning out of the locker room, and his only options for escape were going with them.


His eyes scanned around him before he spotted a purse at the far end of the locker row he was standing in front of. With no other choice, Drew took off in a sprint for it. His breathing became labored before he had even reached the closest locker. There was no way he was going to make it and he knew it. He had to try though. He had to try.


Then the ground rumbled, and Drew's head spun to his left. The sight caused him to scream in terror.


An enormous sneaker slammed down inches from his face. The gray-white material smelled strongly of sweaty feet, in addition to scents of rubber and leather. Everything shook, and it was a struggle to maintain his balance, then the shoe pivoted knocking against him as the gigantic teenage girl came to stand before her locker. Lifting his head up from the tiled floor, Drew watched as the giant purse on the far side of the row was lifted up into the sky by a pale hand that was attached to some enormous girl who would never know his plight.


Drew contemplated his doom while taking in the enormous running sneakers that were standing before him. He recognized the pattern of lines etched in blue along their sides, they were Asics, which wasn't particularly surprising to him. Lots of people wore them, he felt like. This particularly pair was definitely well used based on the cracks in the rubber and the slight dents in the shape that were only evident to him at this size. Still, the fact that they still seemed to shine and maintain their original color was a sign that they were well taken care of. Whoever this chick was, she cared about her appearance, even when she would be covered in sweat like she was now.


Her massive tanned calves were covered in what looked like a curtain of sweat. Drops as big as Drew's head ran down the enormous muscles, catching the light, and making the girl's beautifully tanned skin all the sexier. His eyes kept going higher, toward her small black running shorts, and the tight gray t-shirt that had practically changed colors from her work out.


A bell rang, and then the giant girl's voice rang out like she was a god come down from Mount Olympus, “Coach! I'm going to need a pass to my next class!”


Drew swallowed hard. He knew that voice. Even with the drop in octaves from their relative sizes, and the sheer increase in its general power, Drew recognized it.


Jessica Bloom was standing directly in front of him.


The young man pressed himself against the small place between the floor and her locker, ducking as she opened the huge thing. His eyes looked into the shadowy place trying to figure out if there was a better place for him to hide or not. The floor of the locker was mostly taken up by a notebook or two and a pair of fashionable boat shoes that looked like they'd barely been worn even though Drew knew she had had the same pair last year. Above that hung her regular clothing.


Drew didn't have a choice, he jumped up into the locker with ease and looked for some place to hide behind the notebooks. Before he could move deeper though, the whole locker shook as Jessica placed one of her feet onto the locker's floor, causing Drew to fall over. He turned back to gaze toward Jessica's gigantic face, her short honey-colored hair held back in a tight pony tail with a sweat band circling her head. Her blue eyes locked down upon the shoe as she bent down to untie it. When her fingers quickly undid the knot, Drew thought he was in the clear and slowly began to return to a standing position.


Then their eyes actually met.


Both giant and shrunken man froze for a second, and then Jessica's expression changed to one of horror and confusion. “What the Hell is that?” The enormous girl whispered, leaning down toward the shrunken man. As her gigantic eyeball started to focus on him, Drew became painfully aware of his own nudity, moving his hands to cover it as best as he could. “Oh my God,” Jessica's lips barely moved and she barely made a noise but Drew could hear her as if she were speaking through a loud speaker.


Her hand moved with lightning speed and before Drew could even process what was happening he was being carried past those long tanned legs, past the dark shorts, and sweat stained shirt, to dangle before Jessica's gigantic face. “What are you? Are you like a robot or are you seriously a shrunken guy?”


Drew thanked every God he could imagine that Jessica didn't recognize him. Right then and there, Drew knew that his best option was to just lie, “Please, you got to help me, I have no idea what's going on, I woke up like this just a few minutes ago...”


Jessica's eyes narrowed, and a low 'mhm,' escaped her throat.


Drew paused in his frightened stammering, suddenly terrified that she might not be concerned with his well being regardless of who he was.


Then a look of realization crossed her face, “Wait a minute, I know you.”


“What?” Drew tried to bluff.


“You're that little pervert who tutored me last year,” a smug smirk crossed her face, “What did you shrink yourself to sniff girls' panties or something you little loser?”


“What?! No, look, you have to help me...”


“Why? You never helped me. I had to do all that shit by myself last year, you just sat there being an arrogant little prick,” her eyes raked over Drew as her hand shifted. Drew was suddenly pinched between her thumb and forefinger while the pinky from her free hand rammed into his crotch. While Drew cried in pain, she laughed, “Not that you have anything to be proud of anymore.”


“Please,” Drew coughed, reeling from the pain she caused with just her pinky, “I didn't plan for this to happen...”


“I bet you didn't, perv,” Jessica said as she rose to a standing position. “Came in here to sniff girls' panties? Well, I've got something for you to smell.” The giant girl raised up her left arm and suddenly pressed Drew into her armpit.


The stench was unbearable as he was pressed against the damp fabric. Instantly he was sticky with Jessica's sweat as she rubbed him against the fiber. The scent of her deodorant did nothing against the power of her sweat. As he was pulled away, Drew lost his breakfast what felt like hundreds of feet up in the air. He watched as it fell toward the ground before splattering unnoticed against the tiles.


Already, Drew was dazed and unable to figure out what was going as he was passed into her left hand. She balanced on her left foot as she unhooked her sock from her right, and then shoved him into the fabric. “There you go, you weirdo. A perfect place for you while I take a shower,” Jessica announced, “I don't know how or why you really ended up like this, but I'm sure you're going to regret it for a really really long time.” Jessica released a girlish laugh as she balled up the sock and crammed it down into her open running shoe.


Drew found himself in darkness, his nostrils filled with Jessica's horrific foot funk. His stomach rolled, and he coughed and heaved, while outside Jessica primped herself for nearly an entire extra period.