- Text Size +

Slipping in with the rest of the students had been easier than Drew had expected.

His younger friends had told him all about the crackdowns that had been instituted at the start of the school year. Forcing students to wear their ID cards around their necks, bag checks, and random student frisking. They had made it sound like Nazi Germany or Stalinist Russia.

In retrospect, Drew should have realized that it was the same bullshit the school had always tried to enforce in the first month of the school year. Always some new attempt to ensure that students would be obedient. At least until they got back into the swing of things. Now, in October, there was no need to enforce rules like that because everyone was back in school mode. No one was going to cause any trouble.

Of course, Drew didn't realize it until he joined with the huge crowd of students marching in a sleep deprived haze toward the school. As he looked around the assembled students, his nearly empty backpack slung over one shoulder, he realized that none of them had their ID's strapped around their necks. Drew tore his old school ID off as fast as he could before slipping it into his pocket. Easy to grab just in case any security guards gave him any hassle.

Not that they would.

Drew had never been particularly noticeable. He was slim, one could easily use the term scrawny, but he wasn't a complete nerd caricature. He was of average height and his hair was a little shaggy, but besides the pimples that still dotted his face there was nothing about Drew that was particularly memorable. In a way, he had always taken a little pride in that fact. Drew liked to imagine that it would one day make him a candidate for being a super spy that traveled the world screwing beautiful women and drinking classy cocktails. In reality though, Drew Kozlawski was and always would be just another face in the crowd.

The crowd started to thin fast as he made his way to the locker rooms.

There were no first period gym classes and because of that, there was no one in that section of the school. Of course, in the hustle and bustle of kids making their way to their lockers, or friend's lockers, and eventually home room, no one would notice one random guy turning down the hallway to the boy's locker room.

It was one long hallway, above the gymnasium, that lead to the boys and girl's locker rooms. The two room were pressed up next to each other, sharing a wall and a central staircase that lead below to the gyms, weight rooms, and Olympic sized swimming pool. A few side rooms in the hallway served as team locker rooms and storage areas for the off seasons. Drew didn't care about those though, all he was interested in was the boy's locker room.

While the girl's locker room was separated from the world by a thick wooden door that was locked most of the time, the boy's locker room didn't have a door. You just turned down a small tile hallway, and walked around a corner. Just like that, you were assaulted with the odor of male sweat and deodorant. All manner of sleazy body sprays seemed to hang in the air like a choking mist; Axe, Old Spice, and who knew what else. Drew had forgotten how gross it could get in that room, but he was happy that it was at least still early in the year. The sweat hadn't fully attached itself to the grime, and the body sprays hadn't permanently soaked into the gym uniforms that hung in the lockers.

While getting his ass kicked in his Freshman year, Drew had become aware of something no one else had ever paid attention to. A thin vent sat at the bottom of the adjoining wall between the boy's and girl's locker rooms. It was a little taller than his hand but not as large as a normal vent. In fact it wasn't so much a vent as it was a hole in the wall that was covered up by a vent grill.

The important thing he had realized, while the older boys gave his spine a realignment, was that the girl's side didn't have a vent covering it. Only the boy's side did.

As they beat him up for... whatever his offense had been, being a nerd or a fag or not being able to throw a football, Drew had looked as the girls moved about. Their sexy legs, cute feet, and in a few instances actual panties, were all there for him to see. If he hadn't been able to see that, Drew doubted he would have been able to make it out of that beating as well as he had.

Ever since that day, his mind would always wander to that little vent. Gym periods spent wishing that he could somehow walk through that wall or move through that vent. If only he were Kitty Pryde or Mr. Fantastic, Drew would be able to see all sorts of things he ultimately only imagined. He had seen all kinds of stuff on the Internet. Frankly, he had seen more than he had ever wanted to see.

But what was some cam-girl's vagina in comparison to the likes of Angela Marino's or Nicole Heller's? All the girls he had ever fantasized about, would ever fantasize about, were just beyond that vent. Drew had always searched for a way beyond it, but there was nothing he could think of. Anything that could get him through that vent was the stuff of science fiction.

Or at least it had been until his freshman year of college.

Drew set his backpack down on the wooden bench outside of his friend Rob's locker. Rob was a year younger than him, and had helped him with a good chunk of the plan. Not that he actually understood what Drew was doing. Rob thought Drew was going to somehow set up cameras in the girl's locker room. Not that Rob expected to see any of the pictures because the one thing Drew had let slip was that he was hoping to spy on a particular girl.

Jessica Bloom.

A year ago, Drew had gotten stuck tutoring her in a couple of subjects when she was a junior and he was a senior. At first, he had been annoyed that he was stuck with her. She was entitled, lazy, and a bit of a bitch. She was smoking hot though. Tall, with legs from here to the moon, beautiful blond hair, skin that always had a healthy athletic tan, and a smile that was simply infectious. Eventually, he had been able to make progress with her when he had made it clear that he wasn't just going to do her homework for her. Drew had been willing to let her fail, and that was enough to actually light a fire under her ass.

He had actually thought of asking her out to prom...

Until he had heard her talk about him. To her, he was a perverted nerd that was too stuck up to do what he was supposed to. The fact that he hadn't fallen over himself in an attempt to do her homework for her was a sign that he was apparently gayer than half the drama club. She was even thinking about asking her boyfriend to kick his ass just because she felt he 'deserved it.'

Any feelings he had for her were crushed right then and there.

Still, Drew could wait to get revenge. He never really thought he'd be able to, but there was no reason why he should have expected things to change so much just because he went away to college.

His fingers quickly scrolled through the combination that Rob had given him, and his nose was quickly assaulted by the terrible scent of his chubby friend's sweat. Coughing, Drew quickly gathered up the stained gym clothes and hung them from the hooks in the locker before placing Rob's nasty tennis shoes up on the small top shelf.

With the space clean, Drew set to work.

The first thing he did was take the drill he had smuggled in to the school and laid down on the ground in front of the vent he had dreamed of for so many years. Within a few moments, he had found a bit that matched the old rusted screws that held the vent to the wall. Drew was surprised at how quickly they spun out. He had been expecting a horrible grinding noise, or at least for one of them to stick. Instead though, they came out and fell into his hand with ease.

Drew set each of them down on the floor of Rob's locker, leaving the vent next to the hole as if someone might be working on it, and placed the drill back into his bag. With the drill safe, he pulled out his camera and a styrofoam container. Hanging the bag back from the last remaining hook in Rob's locker, Drew set the camera on the ground and then opened the small container. Inside of it, amidst packing materials to keep them safe, were two vials. One was a shimmering gold color, a little lighter than apple juice. It reminded Drew of the champagne his parents had given him on New Year's, light, and beautiful. The other was a brilliant emerald green, and it looked viscous, barely moving within its container as he held it up to the light.

Setting the golden vial back in the box, Drew unscrewed the green vial and carefully dribbled some of its contents into the thin and shallow cap.

Holding his breath, Drew carefully squatted down to the ground. Very carefully, knowing he couldn't spill a drop, Drew set the vial and the filled cap on to the floor of the locker, next to the screws. As he stared down at it, Drew took in the gap between the locker and the floor and decided the inch or so wouldn't be difficult to overcome.

Slowly, Drew undressed. He took off all of his clothes, including his underwear, before carefully placing them back into his backpack. Standing there, completely in the buff, Drew carefully took the golden vial up in his hands and cracked its seal. With practiced precision, he dabbed a droplet onto his camera before lifting the vial above his own head and dribbling a little into his scalp. Tightening the cap, he set it down on the floor of Rob's locker, before nearly closing the door to the locker, leaving it open barely an inch.

“Perfect,” Drew muttered as he began to feel the chemical taking affect.

While Drew considered himself a well rounded person, and did pride himself on the classic literature that adorned his shelves, he also knew he wanted some chance of getting a job after college. His major was chemistry, and he had every intention of following it to grad school to better secure some opportunities for himself. His faculty adviser was a brilliant scientist and in the midst of finalizing a world changing set of chemicals.

The golden liquid caused matter to shrink for... reasons Drew didn't fully understand yet. The green caused it to grow back to its original size. With the shrinking liquid and his camera, Drew had every intention of embarrassing the hell out of Jessica Bloom by snapping some nude pictures. With the vent cover undone, all he needed to do was walk through it, and wait for her to show up to gym next period.

Drew laughed as the world began to spin around him. He then had to grip the bench as he stumbled to the floor. “God...” he whispered as his head began to pound while the world continued to spin faster and grow larger with every passing moment.

Everything went black without warning.