- Text Size +

A cacophony of sounds greeted Drew when he finally came to.


The sneaker that held him had fallen on to its side, his small shrunken body laying against the grimy walls rather than the wet and pungent insole. His whole body wracked as he coughed in response to the still atrocious smell of John McCreary's sweaty feet. He couldn't believe how bad it was at his size. So terrible that he was beginning to wonder if the giant young man had some kind of foot condition he was unaware of.


Still, the smell was nothing in comparison to the horrific symphony going on somewhere above him. The crashing of metal bed springs combined with a loud meaty thwacking and the occasional guttural moans of two giant beings told Drew everything he needed to know. He was amazed how the act of two people having sex sounded amplified so many times over.


It was terrible.


Not to mention the fact, that he could barely get over the fact that they were doing it while he lay trapped in some fucking sneaker! The arrogance of those two was barely comparable to their enormous bodies.


In a bid to escape the funk of John's feet, Drew slowly climbed to his feet and walked down the mouth of the shoe toward the carpet. It only took him a few moments before he was once more under the powerful illumination of Jessica's various lamps, and away from the overpowering stench of John's feet.


The enormous door was closed, of course, cutting off his only meaningful escape from the pair. Sure, he could hide beneath the bed or cower in Jessica's closet but at this point, Drew wondered if it was worthwhile. John had, unwittingly or not, ensured that there was no way out of this situation when he had turned in the chemicals Drew had stolen to Mr. F. There was no hope of being enlarged even if he could somehow get away from Jessica.


Perhaps he could escape, but Drew shuddered at the thought of seeing someone like pudgy Rob at this size or worse, his own parents. That's if he actually managed to make contact with someone friendly. Anyone else might very well do what Jessica had done, or worse...


They could always turn him in. And then he would be a thief and a pervert and so much more.


“Yes, right there, baby!” Jessica's thunderous voice cut through all attempts at other thoughts. The sheer pleasure in her voice brought Drew to his knees. He was left contemplating his future while she was getting railed above him by John McCreary, King fucking Nerd. The guy was such a nerd that instead of having a regular after-school job, he painted Warhammer miniatures to sell on eBay.


The meaty thwacks became harder and faster, and John's moans grew louder.


Drew pulled himself back up to his feet and turned back to face the bed. He was too close to actually see the titans having sex, so instead he was forced to gaze at the monolith that was Jessica's upright wedge heeled sneaker. While the two of them moaned and thrust into each other, he walked toward the huge thing.


Standing in the shadow of a high heeled shoe was humbling to say the least. He wasn't even sure if he could touch the top of it if he jumped. He probably could, but at the same time, Drew was never known for his athletic ability.


The orgasmic moan of John McCreary came out of nowhere, instantly rattling Drew to his very core. The shrunken man fell down to the carpeted floor, gazing up at the stylish shoes above him, while Jessica panted in ecstasy. Her soft pleasure-filled breaths were distant, like a factory on the edge of a town.


Boom!


John dismounted and his enormous feet landed before Drew. The tiny young man gazed up at his gigantic counterpart, his loosely defined muscles shimmering underneath a brilliant sheen of sweat, his skin seeming to literally glow. Drew couldn't pry his eyes away as the giant slid the condom off of his rapidly deflating member.


McCreary's cock was like an exhausted beast as it lost its erection. The whole thing seemed to sway and sag above Drew, a few droplets of cum and sweat falling to the carpet below. John was completely oblivious to the disgusting fluids that fell from his body on to his shrunken former friend. The giant's fingers nimbly tied off the condom and dumped it into Jessica's trash can as he strolled away, his departing feet like a receding thunderstorm to Drew.


Drew felt like less than nothing as he tried to struggle to a standing position. Parts of his body coated in droplets of John's sweat and semen. Bile came unbidden from his throat, scoring a microscopic patch of carpet.


Boom!


Jessica swung her legs off the side of the bed and slowly pushed herself to an upright position. She stretched and quickly walked over to her desk, each of her footfalls a small earthquake to Drew. He gazed up at her gigantic tanned body, her skin glowing and her muscles clearly defined, his neck hurting as he gazed all the way up at her slightly damp hair.


How long had they been going at it?


She lifted a towel off the back of her desk chair, and wiped herself down before snatching a few tissues from a box and wiping at her more sensitive areas. The giantess then turned around, and Drew gazed upward to her glorious sex. For some reason Drew was surprised by the amount of hair that filled her crotch. He had always pictured Jessica as a clean shaven girl or perhaps with a thin landing strip at most. Yet, a small golden bush shimmered in the light above him, glistening with sweat and other juices.


Her blue eyes lit up as she caught sight of the bug-like man on her floor. The giant girl's bare soles struck the ground with incredible force as she sauntered over toward Drew, setting her highly polished toes directly in front of him. “Enjoy yourself, little guy?” She asked with a fiendish giggle as she looked down at him, one of her gorgeous hips slightly askew, “Get off while we were pleasuring each other?”


Drew was scared as he stared directly her gigantic frame, her skyscraper like legs joining together at her crotch. He had no clue where this would go, and he was scared as he thought of the many possibilities that awaited him.


Jessica's whole body folded at the waist as she bent down and snatched him up into her fingers. Drew squirmed instinctively and she just shook her head before depositing him onto the bed.


The sheets were warm, and the stench of the giants' sexual congress filled Drew's nostrils. Then Jessica sat down and he began to tumble toward her firm buttocks before she pivoted and laid down. Drew settled in a valley created by her thighs. Her perfect tanned legs formed great walls around him and in the distance he saw her feet rise up like peaks on either side of the massive comforter she had tossed aside to the foot of the bed.


“I should have just had you clean up the mess,” She said with a biting laugh, Drew turned back to see her womanhood, practically gazing at him. Her fingers lazily explored its folds as she continued, “Then again, I bet you would have enjoyed that too much. It would almost be like you were eating me out, right?” Another giggle. “How many times did you imagine that you would get to be like John? The guy who gets to fuck me?” A lazy sigh escaped her lips, and he could hear her head shaking back and forth against the pillow, “Except, you're just too pathetic, huh?”


A sweet burst of laughter escaped her lips.


“I bet you always wanted to blame it on the fact that you were a geek and I was the popular girl or the jock or whatever. Of course, the only problem is that a nerdy guy is what I ended up with, isn't it? Personally, I think it's cute when John gets all excited about Dungeons and Dragons or whatever, or tells me about some video game. Better than hearing the same bullshit about some sports team over and over again or learning just how many beers your boyfriend can drink before he pukes when all you wanted to do was have a nice night. I wonder how much it all bothers you...”


She trailed off as her fingers began to rub against her engorged clitoris.


Drew could barely comprehend what he was watching or hearing as Jessica slowly began to pant again. He found himself backing away from her enormous sex as she pleasured herself. “And just think, this is going to be the rest of your life, you little fucker.” Her words were quick and biting, singed with pleasure as she rubbed herself to the brink of ecstasy. “Until I get bored of you, and crush you beneath my fucking... foot!” Her whole body shuddered and a torrent of liquid poured from her womanhood, soaking into the sheets.


The shrunken man could only sit, huddled with his knees against his chest as the enormous woman rolled over onto her belly. She smacked her lips together, clearly tired from the day and her sexual escapades. Unconcerned for the fate of the shrunken man she had just condemned to die beneath her feet at some point in the future.


“John can have the wet spot tonight,” she muttered as she laid her head against a pillow and settled into a fitful sleep. Drew merely stared at the enormous woman, her tan body a foreign landscape to him as she descended into slumber.


McCreary returned shortly after she fell asleep, yawning himself. He frowned when he saw the side of the bed he was to sleep on, and grabbed tissues to wipe it down, not even paying attention to the small man who still sat cowering on the bed, trying to comprehend his place in the world.


While Jessica lay naked in her bed, John wore a pair of gym shorts that hung loosely about his frame. Right as he was about to slide into bed, he looked down and chuckled to himself when he saw the shrunken Drew. The giant scooped Drew up, not receiving any resistance from the small man as he was hoisted over Jessica's enormous body and set down on her night stand.


Besides a huge bedside lamp, the only other thing on it was her charging smartphone connected to the wall outlet below on a cord far too thin for him to escape on. John stared down at him, shook his head, and said, “Good night, Drew.” The enormous young man then bent down and kissed Jessica on the shoulder, before whispering, “Nighty night, honey bunny.”


The gigantic teen smiled in her sleep, mumbling something soft and unintelligible in response.


Drew Kozlawski meanwhile, sat terrified on a wooden night stand, before finally succumbing to the world around him. A giant world, where he was nothing more than the plaything of a giant woman.