- Text Size +

Mike woke up. He was on a dark place, swaying back and forth. He looked to see what was happening and by his experience, knew what was. Before he could do anything, he passed out again.

Next time Mike woke up, he saw his beautiful niece’s giant face hovering right above him.

“You bitch. What have you done?” He shouted at his niece out of anger.

“You were leaving us. Again.”

“So? I could’ve died.”

Jane took some time to think but ultimately didn’t speak at all.

“Hey come back come back. Bitch.” Mike shouted.

“I will not be called that. Who are you Mike? Why did you have all this instruments?” She said out of curiosity.

“Listen.. Jane… my dear niece. Please take me where I ask you to. Please? I’ll never run away again.”

“Bit too late for that. You do not answer my questions either.”

“Listen. It’s all classified. I am supposed to die before I tell anyone about it.”

“JAAANNEEE” shouted Sally from downstairs.

“Coming.”

Jane tucked her uncle back on her pocket and went downstairs.

“He’s done it again.” Sally said, upon seeing Jane.

“I can’t believe it.” Jane replied trying to look innocent although there was a bit of overacting about her!

“Men.” Sally said. “Carry on Jane. Life seems to be like this to us.” She continued.

All of a sudden, Mike rose out of Jane’s pocket and ran towards Sally’s feet. Sally immediately noticed and observed the small creature. She noticed it was Mike and passed out.

After she woke up, Mike told everything that happened and especially how Jane was responsible behind his disappearance and size. Sally scolded Jane and ordered her to give the Shrink gun to her. Jane obliged. Sally, asked Jane why she did what she did. Jane replied quite quickly as she had thought of what she was going to say beforehand.

Jane raised the topic of how Mike came to possess the gun. She informed her mom about the mysterious box. She also told how Mike indeed abandoned them for a second time.

Sally was convinced and herself curious to know what was in the box. The two women and the 4 inch guy went to Mike’s room and took the box out. It was a large box occupying more than half of the suitcase. It had a large lock on it. Sally asked how the box could be opened. After Mike denied for quite a while, Sally pressed hard on his body with her pointed nails. It didn’t take Mike that long to tell her that the box was opened by using the shrink gun to shrink the lock. Sally immediately pressed the trigger on the lock. She slowly lifted the lid. In there, there were…… two girls. 4 inches each.

They were a mess. They were lying on the floor, seemed underfed. The only food there was few potato chips. The water supply there seemed to be full of piss rather than water and it seemed that the were in there for a long time. Sally immediately ordered Jane to bring some water. Jane brought a small plate and some water. She placed the plate on the table and put the water there. The two girls jumped at the sight of water and drank. Jane brought some fresh food of every kind, salty, sweet etc. The girls devoured the food. Then finally, they laid back on a cloth that Jane had brought them. They fell asleep as if they hadn’t for a long time.

“You are in a heap of trouble.” Sally told Mike.

“And Jane, you did the right thing, mistakenly. “ Sally said.

They waited for the two girls to wake up. Mike couldn’t speak.

The girls finally woke up.

“Thanks a lot my pretty goddesses.” Cried one of them.

“Who are you? Why are you so small?” Jane said from behind.

“I’m Amber and this is my sister Jessica. A man took us and put us in this position. Due to him, Jess still hesitates to speak.”

“It’s okay now Jessica. We are good people. And you can call me Sally and her Jane. She’s my daughter.” Sally said.

“Thank you, Sally.” Amber said.

“Any chance the man is him?” Sally asked, lifting Mike up.

“YOU!” Amber shouted. Jessica hid behind Amber.

Mike was speechless.

“Hey, wimp. Can we grow these beautiful ladies back to normal?” Sally shouted at her brother.

“N.. NO.”

“Sally, I think the gun he had could grow stuff.” Amber said.

Sally looked at the gun, changed the mode to grow. She pressed the trigger.

The girls had just gained about an inch when the gun exploded and they stopped growing at 5 inches.

“Mike??” Sally shouted.

“Out.. of juice.” He said.

“Fine. You have your own victims. I’ll let them punish you. They’ll have satisfaction at least. He’s yours girls. Make sure you don’t injure him that bad. Rest is Ok.” Sally said and tossed 4 inch mike to the 5 inch girls.

“From today, you are our servant, our slave.” Amber said to Mike.

“I can’t thank you enough.” Jessica finally spoke.

“It’s okay. And yes, you can live with us.” Sally said.

“Can we call you and Jane our goddess?” Amber asked.

“You don’t have to.” Sally said.

“We want to.” Amber said.

“Ok!” Jane said.

“Thank you.” Amber followed up.