- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I wonder how many nicknames I gave to Amy's boobs in this chapter?

“You’re kidding.” Hal said in disbelief as he watched his puny brother grow from a tiny speck to a half inch bug.

“Yep, Skylar found out when she was……what were you doing again Skylar?” Brooke asked, turning from her brother to her sister, who was reclined lazily on the couch.

“He wouldn’t fit in my butt, so I made him” Skylar said with a grin, “He and I had lots of fun that day!”

Brooke laughed, shaking her head, “Man, I sure am glad I’m not in his place.”

“No kidding” Hal said as he swatted Jake across the coffee table with a single flick of his index finger.

Jake tumbled and rolled, his depression and sadness numbed the pain and he stood, brushing himself off. His last line of hope for getting out of this, Hal, had betrayed him. He had nothing left, and at this point he was just biding time until his next life threatening torture.

“Do you think maybe he gets a little more……resistant? When he shrinks I mean.” Hal said, bending forward and examining his tiny brother curiously.

“What do you mean hun?” Amy asked her oldest son, of whom she was very proud had decided to try and see things their way, and found he enjoyed torturing Jake just as much as they did.

“Well think about it, when he shrinks his molecules or whatever, they’re shrinking too right? Wouldn’t that mean he could take more punishment? It’s possible right?” Hal said.

“He makes a good point mom” Brooke added, crouching so that Jake was now level with her bulging chest.

Skylar smiled, taking an interest and sitting up.  “We should test it!”

“Good idea dear” Amy said, standing and approaching the table.

Jake squeaked in fear as in one quick movement, Amy had him dangling between her fingers, right in front of her colossal eye. He felt his fear grip him tighter as he felt his body change, his muscles tighten and his bones creak as he was reduced in size. His mother had mastered the process by now, without even a second thought she’d reduced him to an eighth of an inch.

“Now, how much can you take my itty bitty boy?” Amy chided, smiling and turning.

Jake felt gravity shift as he was suddenly released mid turn, he plummeted in seconds to the hard leather surface of his mothers reclining chair, smacking into it painfully. He winced, air hissing through his teeth as he peeled himself from it’s surface. It felt as though he’d just gotten sunburn his skin was stinging so much.

“Not so bad…” Jake muttered as he stood, though as he turned he realized he shouldn’t assume too much too quickly.

Jake’s entire sky was eclipsed by his mother. Her titanic legs that strained her jeans were thicker than the biggest building in the world, he gulped as his eyes followed them upward, to the bulging ass that his sister’s had inherited; only this was the original, and much much bigger.

“Bet you were wishing you hadn’t made fun of mommy’s big butt so much when you were little now, huh little boy?”

Amy wiggled her bottom as her children looked on in amusement.

“Mom no!  Don’t!” Jake cried his pleas hardly even audible from his position.

“Sorry hun, but mommy’s tired and she needs to take a seat!”

With that Amy faced forward and lowered her rear onto Jake, arching her back so that her plump behind was as shapely as possible as it descended on her son.

Jake screamed, shielding himself and falling on his back as the colossal cheeks of his mother’s bum became his entire world. The fabric of her jeans was stretched tight across her backside as they flattened him.

Amy felt the tiniest of pricks from underneath her and knew she’d gotten him.

“How much can you take tiny?” She asked, smearing her ass across the leather chair.

Hal, Brooke and Skylar laughed in amusement, picturing what it must be like for their pathetic brother.

“Give him some gas mom!” Skylar encouraged.

“Oh no, I couldn’t!” Amy said, and then, grinning, she forced a noxious fart from between her huge cheeks. “Oops!”

They all laughed at that, their laughter ringing in Jake’s ears, though it was a wonder he could hear anything, his mother’s butt was smearing him violently, back and forth across the leather chair, he screamed and begged for release as the toxic fumes suffocated him, but his mother couldn’t hear him, not that she cared in any case.

Eventually Amy tired of wiping her son with her ass, and reclined in her chair, bringing one knee over the other and sipping at some tea as the rest of the family talked and watched TV, as though nothing unusual were happening.

It must have been an hour, forty five minutes at least, until Amy stood, giggling as she found Jake stuck to her right butt cheek.

She peeled him off and dangled him in front of her face.

“He looks okay! A bit tired, and he stinks, but otherwise fine!”

“Knew it.” Hal bragged. “This means we can do quite a bit before he breaks, right?”

“Absolutely dear” Amy said, infinitely proud of her normal sized children as they discussed who would get to punish Jake first, and how they would go about doing it.

She placed Jake on her thigh as she checked her phone. She’d received a message from an old friend.

It Read: “Can’t wait to see you tonight, and I can’t wait to see the surprise you have for me either! See you soonJ.”

Amy smiled and looked up from her phone, Brooke was reaching for Jake.

“Ready to spend another night between my toes? I’m gonna make you so small you’ll be living on planet toenail little bro!” Brooke said as he closed in on the poor boy.

“Not tonight sweetie” Amy said, covering her speck of a son.

“Huh? Come on! Why not?” Brooke whined, as if she was four and her mother had denied her a new toy.

“I’m having a guest over tonight, and Jake is going to be her surprise.” Amy answered. “She’ll be here soon, so the rest of you out out out!” She shooed her children out of the living room.

When they had left she turned back to Jake, whom she’d left on the chair.

She smirked down at him.

“I could sit on you again y’know, but….I don’t want you too tired before Tara gets here, so count yourself lucky.”

Amy pinched him and lifted him up to her face.

“You really don’t deserve this, so enjoy yourself while you can.”

She began to lower Jake to her chest.

Jake couldn’t help himself as he was lowered closer to his mother’s canyon of cleavage. He felt his crotch stiffen as the heat from her chest reached him. When he was close Amy dropped him and Jake slid softly between her two gigantic mounds. He had to admit, this was pretty arousing. Jake had never really thought of his mother in this way before, but here, squeezed between the two biggest breasts he’d ever seen, their warmth radiating over him, her sweat causing him to get slick all over, he was in heaven.

But he knew it couldn’t last.

He tried to rest, to recover, but he was too distracted, I mean, come on! How was he supposed to relax when he was surrounded by ten tons of boob!? He tried to sneak a kiss against his mothers left breast.

“Oh? Does this turn you on? You pathetic piece of lint” Amy muttered, “How about this?”

She squeezed her two titanic tits together and watched Jake slip beneath the moist soft flesh, trapped between the two magical mounds.

Jake moaned. Oh god, this was fucking hot. He felt his cock ready to blow in a matter of seconds as his mother’s warm flesh rubbed across it, bending it in every direction it could go, the sensitive tip leaking his love juices on her skin. He tried to hold it in, he didn’t want to show her how badly he was in love with all of this, she would only use it against him after all, but that was an impossible dream.

He exploded, mashed between his mother’s milk makers, firing rope after rope of his seed into her hot sweaty tits; she ended up smearing him in his own seed as she continued to grind her breasts together.

A knock came at the door and she let them fall back into place; Jake was stuck to her left breast, blissfully exhausted.

Amy stood and walked to the door; Jake’s whole world jiggled as his mom’s big naturals bounced and shook with her every movement.

Amy opened the door and from his hiding spot Jake glimpsed his mother’s friend. At first he assumed it was a man, thanks to the ridiculous amount of muscle on her arms and shoulders, but he glanced upward and was surprised to find a pleasantly soft face, that honestly didn’t really fit the rest of what Jake could see of her.

“Tara!” Amy exclaimed, hugging the muscled woman. Jake was forced against this woman’s chest as well though it was much harder and less pleasant to be pressed against.

“Amy! It’s been so long!” Tara replied.

“Too long! Come in come in!” Amy led Tara inside and shut the door.

Jake took note of Tara’s figure. Although she was dressed in a tight skirt and sleeveless blouse, Jake assumed her usual attire was workout gear, this woman was ripped, from head to toe, everything about this woman screamed fitness!

“So Amy, you invited me over to show me something? Something you think I’ll really love?”

“I did, get ready Tara.”

“What? What is it?”

“Well…..you know how we met right?”

“Of course, you and I both felt that men were inferior to us girls! I saw you show that cashier who was boss at the supermarket and I knew we’d get along great! Why?”

Amy peeled her micro son from her breast and opened her palm, showing him to Tara.

Tara’s eyes went wide.

“No way.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

As always, keep the story going with fresh new ideas folks!