- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the wait guys, been busy lately, and I still had to decide what theme to go with, this chapter and next will be all about Skylar and her big, juicy, rear end, enjoy!

Jake stared nervously up at his older sister, held firmly between her index finger and thumb, her eyes on him like a cat would watch a mouse.

“So what should I do with him?” Skylar asked aloud, munching on her cereal as she did.

“You could put him under your feet” Brooke suggested, pointing with her milk covered spoon, “He hated being under mine.”

“My feet don't stink as much as yours” Skylar said with a laugh.

“Hey, watch it or I'll have you under them when you shrink missy” Brooke retorted playfully, bringing her large foot up on the table and wiggling her dirty toes.

“And just what do you think you're doing young lady?” Amy asked her oldest daughter as she seated herself at the table with a fresh cup of coffee, “we eat here y'know, if you don't keep your dirty feet off the table you'll all end up under my feet if you shrink!”

“That's it, too much foot talk for me” Hal said, dropping his spoon and carrying his bowl to the sink. “When you ladies are ready to be civil at the breakfast table you let me know hmm?” Hal left abruptly after saying this.

Amy giggled. “Such a sensitive boy, but I suppose we should try to be a little less gross at the table shouldn't we?”

“I think you crossed the line when you mentioned your feet mom” Skylar pointed out jokingly, “Brooke's are bad, but everyone remembers that trip to the beach.

Jake recalled the trip Skylar was mentioning. They'd been relaxed on the beach as a family, when their mother had taken off her shoes, all four children had made a show of running to the ocean screaming about their mother's stinky feet. It had been in good fun then, but now...Jake shuddered at the thought of his mother's gigantic feet torturing him, he'd take Brooke's over his mother's any day.

“Oh shut up, they aren't that bad are they?”

“Mom, they're pretty bad” Brooke said with a laugh, getting up and washing her bowl as well.

“I think I'll head to the mall today” she said as she left the kitchen, leaving Skylar, Amy, and Jake alone.

“Alright then, back to this little bug” Amy said, referring to Jake.

Jake's heart dropped as he heard his mother call him that. She really didn't care about him anymore it seemed.

“What are you going to do with him dear?” Amy asked her youngest daughter.

Skylar shrugged, looking down at her tiny brother pinched between her fingers, applying a bit of extra pressure to watch him squirm in discomfort, “I dunno, I’ll put him in my socks or something I guess”.

“Honey you need to be a bit more creative than that I think” Amy said.

What the hell? Now she was giving advice on how to torture him? Jake craned his neck to stare at his mother in disbelief.

“What do you mean? I'm sure it'll suck for him? I could even go for a jog or something with him in there.” Skylar said.

Jake felt like he would surely go insane soon. Here he was, an inch tall at the mercy of his mother and sister, and the two giantesses were talking about torturing him as if it were an every day occurrence that was completely normal!

“That's a great idea hon, but your sister already had him at her stinky feet all yesterday remember? If I were you, i'd venture to try and come up with something original, eventually, after he's been passed around between the four of us, maybe some friends as well, then we'll run out of new ways to put him in his place, but there's no reason to rinse and repeat yet is there?”

A bright smile lit up Skylar's face, “You're absolutely right mom!”

Amy smiled back at her daughter, “Why don't you take your bug sized brother upstairs and play with him all morning hmm?” She placed a hand on her daughter's shoulder, casting an evil, victorious glance down at her speck of a son.

Jake looked from his titanic sister, to his colossus of a mother, and felt a cold chill creep down his spine as they bonded as mother and daughter over the idea of torturing him. What the hell had happened to this family!?

Skylar kissed her mother on the cheek, “Thanks mom!” She jumped up and tossed her bowl noisily into the sink to be washed later.

Jake's stomach lurched as his giant sister moved so quickly with him pinched tight in her grip.

Skylar practically flew upstairs to her room, each step she took shook Jake to his core and threatened to make him lose his lunch, not that they'd even had the decency to feed him since he'd gotten back.

Skylar slammed her door closed with an excited giggle, gently placing Jake amongst her carpet fibers which now came halfway up his calf muscles.

Jake stumbled and lost his footing, still disoriented from the ride up here, he collapsed on his ass, groaning as he did so.

Skylar giggled, looking down on him playfully, biting her lip.

“Oh my gosh, this is just too cute!” She bent forward, bringing her hand towards him, her index finger extended.

Jake wheezed as it smashed into his tiny chest, knocking all the air from his lungs.

“God, I can see why Brooke was in such a good mood! This is fun! And we're not even started yet!” Skylar said excitedly, clapping her hands gleefully as she straightened back up.

Jake scrambled to his feet, ready for her next attack, his eyes glancing back and forth, from her face high above, to her socked feet in front of him, her pudgy toes wiggling underneath the fabric.

Skylar snorted in amusement, “You already know that I’m not gonna step on you yet buggy, although sticking you between my big, mean old toes does sound kinda fun...” she sighed, and with a thunderous boom stepped over him, walking to her desk.

Despite his fear, Jake was still amazed as the simple act of his sister walking, which was now akin to a volcano exploding or a building collapsing to him at this size, watching this giantess walk over him just showed him how insignificant he was compared to her.

Skylar sat at her desk, plopping down in her chair and shaking Jake's footing.

“Hmm, I gotta be creative...” Skylar said aloud, tapping her chin, brainstorming ideas.

Jake shifted uncomfortably where he was, he glanced over her room and realized unlike Brooke's, Skylar's door was lifted slightly off the ground, easily large enough a gap for him to sli[p beneath if he wanted.

Skylar seemed to read his thoughts.

“Just try it bug boy, and I’ll forget all about not using my feet, you'll be nothing but a stain on my socks.”

She slammed her foot into the carpet for effect, causing Jake to stumble as the impact boomed across the room, ringing in his ears. He swallowed nervously. Okay, what's plan B?

He didn't have time to think on it as Skylar smiled, it seemed she'd thought of something.

She got on all fours and crawled across her carpet, stalking her prey as if she were some kind of animal hunting him.

Jake felt himself begin to tremble at the sight of this. It might sound ridiculous, but for him, at his size, this was truly frightening and intimidating.

“Oh Jakeeeeeey” she hummed playfully, licking her lips as she did.

“Wh-what?” Jake squeaked, still backing away.

“I think I thought of way for you and I to have some bro/sis bonding!”

Her hand crept forward, sliding across the carpet, fingers out stretched.

“Gotcha!”

Jake yelped in fright as he was snatched up, brought to her pudgy face quickly, here eyes looking into his. She was in complete control, and she knew it.

“Can you guess what I'm gonna do?” she asked him, her hot breath poured over him, minty, and overpowering.

Jake gulped. “You're....you're gonna let me go?” he said hopefully.

She chuckled, her eyes never leaving.

“No little bug, you and I are gonna diffuse a little sexual tension that I think has been between us for a long time.

In all honesty, Jake had always secretly found his sisters attractive, they both were just that right amount of large, well rounded, so that all the good areas were nice and big, often swimming became a problem, as his trunks didn't conceal erections very well. But he never suspected she'd known.

She looked down at him, smiling as she saw the shock and then shame flush across his face.

“That's right” she whispered seductively, “Every trip to the beach, your eyes were always on me and Brooke weren't they? All those other girls were nothing were they? Not compared...” she straightened her back, still on her knees, “....to this!” she used her free hand to slap her ass, a loud muffled clap of hand on fabric echoed around the room.

“Or what about all those times you'd take my seat on the couch? Were you secretly hoping I’d return to find you in my spot, and that when you refused to move I’d shrug and sit on you? Thinking that I’d be punishing you when actually you'd be fighting to hide your little cock from view as you squirmed beneath me in pleasure?”

Jake dropped his eyes from hers. It was all true. He thought he was being clever. He had been a goddamn fool, she'd probably always known.

“It's okay little bro” she said, lifting his chin with the pad of her giant index finger, “In fact, you're gonna get what you always wanted!”

Jake's eyes widened, his heartbeat quickened. Not good!

She grinned as she watched the fear spread across his face.

“That's right little guy, you're going booty diving!” She giggled as she set her tiny brother on her bed. She stood to her full height, and with her free hand, she unbuttoned her jeans, wiggling her hips and ass so that they fell to the floor, revealing a pair of bright blue and white striped panties that were much to small for the ass they contained.

She bent forward, sticking her rear out in front of him.

“Like it Jakey?” she asked, slapping her rump.

Jake nearly fell over. His crotch, despite his fear, immediately stiffened at the sight of such a large female behind. It had been big before, but good lord, now it was like the size of a house, a house that he desperately wanted to live in.

Her eyes rested on his little stiffened member.

“Oh, someone's excited! Do you even know how to use that itty-bitty little thing?” she asked, pinching her fingers close together to show how small she felt his cock was.

The teasing only got him harder.

“You wanna jerk off right now don't you? Well go on then, start stroking!”

Jake was aroused beyond belief, but he still had his pride, he couldn't help an erection, but he wasn't about to masturbate in front of his big sister.

“What? So now you don't like it?” She asked, pouting.

“Maybe you just need some encouragement Jake”, she straightened up and walked across her room to her radio, adding quite a bit of a wiggle to her walk, causing her booty to jiggle so much Jake had to fight to keep his jaw from dropping.

She fiddled with a few CD's until she spotted one she liked. Popping it in and hitting play, she waited, her legs spreading apart as she got into position, waiting for the song to start.

Suddenly Skylar's hips began to swing back and forth, as the Pussy Cat Dolls “loosen up my buttons” started playing.

She had a grin on her face as she straddled her dresser, squatting and then rising to the beat of the music, wiggling her rear all the while.

Jake knew he was done for, there was no way he could stop himself now.

Skylar slowly made her way to the bed, stopping every now and again to pull some kind of seductive dance move that caused Jake to bite his lip in pleasure as he stroked his cock obediently.

His sister sang along, finally reaching the bed, Jake was on his back now, looking up at the gigantic bubble butt that belonged to his sister as it shook and bounced all over the place.

Just when things seemed to be getting a bit stale, Skylar hooked her thumb through her waistband and began to tease him with little glimpses of her bare ass.

Only once he shouted that he was about to finish did she finally reveal the ass he'd wanted to see for so long. He wasn't disappointed.

She brought it down on top of him as the song ended, allowing him to fire his load into her supple, warm flesh.

She stood, giggling, turning around to find him not on the bed.

“Where'd you go little bro?” she asked aloud, and then she began to laugh in amusement as she felt his struggles on her right ass cheek. She peeled him from her sweaty flesh and dangled him in front of her. He was spent, that much was clear.

Jake was purely in heaven, not even caring that he was now being dangerously dangled in front of his older sister's giant amused face.

“Have fun?” she asked with a giggle.

Jake nodded, he couldn't deny that.

“Then now it's my turn” she said ominously.

That snapped Jake out of it. Her turn?

She laughed at the look of confusion on his face.

“What? You didn't think that was what I wanted for you? You were lucky to get that show. No no, what I have planned is gonna be much more exciting, for both of us.

She lowered her arm down between her massive thighs, Jake still hanging upside down between her fingers, Jake was graced with a nice view of her flushed, moist lips, nice and swollen in excitement. But they weren't his destination.

Jake's heart stopped as Skylar used her free hand to spread her ass cheeks apart, revealing a much less appealing, dirty brown, wrinkled hole.

“Oh god....oh fuck no! No Skylar you can't be serious!” Jake shouted.

His response was a playful laugh and the words, “In you go!”

Jake screamed in horror as he was smashed into his sister's anus.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you guys enjoyed my most recent installment, as always, rate, review, and let me know what it is you want jake to struggle through next! Anything goes!