- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Made a few edits, added somemore detail, enjoy.

Jake was jostled awake violently as his sock prison shifted around him. He instantly wished he hadn’t as the familiar putrid stink of his sister's foot sweat entered his nose. He began to hack and cough as he was rolled around the still damp fabric as gravity shifted erratically.

He found himself tumbling out of the sock and onto the rough carpet fibers of Brooke's room. The impact knocked the sour air from his lungs, but he wasn't free from the odor just yet as Brooke’s toes were wiggling a few mere feet from his face.

Brooke's mischievous giggle entered his ears and Jake stood weakly, her foot stink constantly assaulting him overnight had left him drained of energy, and he feared he would need more than he had to survive whatever his devious giantess sister had in store for today.

“Did you have a good night's sleep?” Brooke sneered down at him, hugging her knees as she dug her toes into the carpet before him, scrunching them as they slid gracefully over the fibers which bowed beneath their weight.

Jake looked up at this cruel giantess, unable to believe she had at one point been his sister whom he’d cared for and even admired.

“Brooke you need to stop this, you had your fun, now let me go.” Jake stated, eager for this hellish nightmare of foot related torture to be done with.

Brooke raised her eyebrow with an amused smile.

“Oh? And who's gonna make me? You?” She grinned, scooting her sweaty toes toward him.

Jake stumbled backwards as her grimy digits neared him, but found he was backed into a corner, panic settled in as her stinky toes inched closer.

“Nowhere to go little bro...” Brooke said ominously as she lifted her toes up, wiggling them playfully as she did.

“Brooke don't!” Jake cried, shielding himself for all the good it did him.

Brooke giggled as she pressed her feet into her tiny brother, pinning him against the wall at his back, the sense of empowerment from having him at her feet was electrifying, and she was addicted to it by now.

Jake groaned in displeasure as her toes mashed him into the drywall, her foot stink becoming an all too familiar stench.

“Squirm between my stinky toes Jakey!” Brooke giggled, applying more pressure and forcing him between her big and second toe once again.

Jake writhed, only serving to cover himself in more of her sweat and grimy toe-jam as he struggled to free himself and get some fresh air in his lungs. His efforts proved successful and his upper body soon popped out from between Brooke’s scrunched toes.

“Uh uh uh!” Brooke chided as he wriggled upward, bringing her index finger down on his head and forcing him back down between her toes. “Not so fast buggy!”

Jake screamed as he was pressed back into the oven between Brooke's biggest toes, begging his sister to stop. How could she be so damn cruel?

Brooke laughed at his pathetic efforts at escape, this was almost too good!

“Sorry tiny, but a bug like you deserves to spend the rest of it’s life as my toe-jam!” Brooke said, giggling all the while like a horny school girl.

She squeezed his body between her toes, crushing him between her massive digits.

“Man that reeks!” She laughed, un-scrunching her toes, letting him fall to the floor, and then pressing her sweaty sole down on top of him.

“For fuck's sake Brooke!” Jake cried out, his eyes watered intensely from the odor, “You have to stop this!”

Brooke sighed as she grinded her sweaty foot on top of him. “I guess you're right” she agreed in an annoyed tone.

Lifting her foot off of him, Brooke scooted back a few feet, giving her speck of a brother some room.

Jake wheezed as fresh air washed over him, giving slight relief to his tired body, but he wasn’t about to believe that his sister was done with him. She was up to something, he just didn’t know what.

Brooke watched in amusement as her speck sized brother struggled to breathe, “God, I know they stunk before, but this?” she laughed, “This is insane, my stinky feet are actually choking you Jake!” As she spoke she felt her crotch grow slightly warmer. This was turning her on.

“Yeah....I noticed” Jake growled at his sister, Standing weakly.

Brooke grinned and snatched him up yet again, reclining across her floor she held him above her face.

Jake swayed back and forth, over his giantess sister's grinning face. What now?

She giggled as an idea dawned on her.

“Let me get a good whiff of you Jakey” she said, dropping Jake on her face suddenly. Jake rolled over and landed painfully on his back. He looked up, and realized he was staring deep into the cavern of his big sister's left nostril.

Brooke laughed, giving a few shorts sniffs that whipped Jake’s hair forward and threatened to lift him off her skin.

“God my feet stink!” Brooke said, suddenly snorting loudly and much stronger than befoe, sucking her tiny brother into her nose.

Jake screamed, horrified as he flew into the snotty cavern of his sister's nose, colliding with a slick nose hair protruding from a fleshy tunnel wall.

Brooke giggled as she stood, sniffing a bit and rubbing her nose, loving the image of her tiny brother trapped inside it. She walked into her bathroom with a sway in her hips, getting an amazing sense of empowerment from trapping her brother in her nose. She undressed, did her business and showered; all the while Jake writhed and squirmed in her snot, trying to survive as it dripped down her fleshy walls, covering him.

When Brooke finished she wrapped a towel around her waist, then shoved her index finger up her nose. She pulled it back out with a smile, sniffing loudly.

“That's a pretty big boogie!” she teased with a laugh.

Jake squirmed, disgusted with the amount of snot he was covered him.

“Will you please let me go now!?” Jake asked angrily.

“Not so fast, do you remember how Skylar always had that nasty habit of eating boogers when we were kids? I was just wondering what I was missing out on....”

Jake gaped at her. She couldn’t be serious.

“No you can't!

Brooke opened her mouth, bringing him forward with an audible “Ahhhhhh....” saliva clung from her tongue to the roof of her mouth, her hot stinky morning breath washed over him.

“NO!”

Brooke's mouth snapped shut, followed by a playful giggle.

“Ha ha, wow! You should have seen the look on your face bug boy!” she laughed, wiping him clean and walking with him back to her room.

She set him on her dresser as she dressed for the day, knowing full well that his tiny eyes were on her the whole time. Amazingly, even though she had literally tortured him with her feet and treated him as a booger, he still couldn’t help but admire her nude shapely form. She turned to him once she'd finished.

“Now...where to keep you today?” she began, tapping her lip for show, she’d already decided.

“Can’t you just carry me?” He asked hopefully.

She smiled, opening her desk drawer and revealing a wheel of scotch tape.

“What's that for?” Jake asked nervously.

She tore a small piece off and plucked him up, seating herself on the edge of her bed and bringing her foot on top of her knee.

“You're kidding me! Not again!” Jake cried as he realized what she had in mind.

She pressed her tiny brother into her now cleaned and sweet smelling sole, just below her toes, and then covered him with the tape, effectively sticking him to her foot as she slipped on a fresh pair of socks, muffling his screams as her toes wiggled playfully.

She walked with him adhered to her sole downstairs and into the kitchen, the rest of the family having already gathered there.

“Morning dear” Amy greeted her daughter.

“Morning mom, morning guys!” Brooke said cheerfully.

“Someone's happy” Hal said, sipping at his cereal.

“I got a lot of stress out of me last night” Brooke said 'matter of factly', seating herself at the table and pouring some cereal.

“Where is he? You didn't hurt him right? Is it my turn with him?” Skylar asked all at once.

Brooke smiled and brought her foot up onto the table.

The rest of the family looked on in confusion until she peeled off her sock, revealing their speck sized sibling/son stuck to her wrinkled sole.

They all burst out laughing.

“Oh man! That must reek for him!” Hal said, wiping a tear from his eye.

“I'm not even sure I want him anymore!” Skylar laughed.

“Looks like you made good use of your brother hon” Amy said, returning to her coffee.

“He was at the mercy of my feet all night.” Brooke said proudly, scrunching her toes so that they brushed over the top of Jake’s blonde head.

“But it is your sister's turn now dear.” Amy stated.

“Oh, okay.” Brooke said with a hint of disappointment, peeling Jake from her foot and handing him over to the eager Skylar, who cradled him delicately in both of her hands.

“You and I are gonna have some fun little bro!” She said smiling.

Jake could only hope whatever it was wasn’t as awful as being Brooke’s toe-jam.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Rate and review guys!