- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brooke won by a landslide, I'm truly amazed at how many people jumped in to provide input. This chapter will be entirely feet related, enjoy!

Brooke watched with intensity, gauging her brother's reaction as their mother spoke to him about how his life would be from now on. It had been she who had originally suggested that they spare his life to the others. They had all been skeptical, as she had more cause than most to despise their youngest sibling.

Near the end of her senior year in high school, Brooke had been planing on joining an expensive college as soon as she finished, expensive and exclusive. But at that same time Jake had contracted the shrinking virus, and he had immediately been taken into a treatment program to help him cope with the shrinking and how his life would change, how there was a very real possibility that he would be left to die. Their mother had insisted that he have the treatment, since at the time she had indeed planned on abandoning him and didn't want any trouble or grief over it, and this had denied Brooke her college of choice. She had utterly despised him ever since.

Jake didn't disappoint with his reaction. He went from confused, to shocked, to horrified as their mother detailed his new role within the family.

“So, who gets him first?” Her mother finished.

“I'll take him.”

Her mother turned to her and smiled, she looked pleased at her oldest.

“Okay Brooke, you get him for the rest of the day.”

There was an audible groan of complaint from her other children.

“Sorry guys, should have spoken up quicker!” Brooke said, laughing as she approached the table and her miniature brother.

Jake began to back away nervously from his giant sister.

“H-hold on! Wait! You can't just-”

She silenced him by slamming her palm on the table abruptly.

“I can do whatever the hell I want to you now little boy.” she said as she grinned down at him.

“Don't break him too badly Brooke!” Skylar whined from the couch, “I wanna play with him too!”

Brooke snorted in amusement as she plucked Jake off of the table by his waist, carrying him out of the room with her roughly.

“No promises.”

She walked into her room and tossed Jake onto her bed, closing her door after.

Jake swallowed loudly as his big sister turned to face him, that evil grin still spread across her face.

“W-what are you g-gonna do to me?” Jake asked fearfully, backing across Brooke's bed sheets.

“I'm not sure yet, but it's nothing you don't deserve kiddo” she said, walking slowly towards him.

“Please, you can't do.....whatever you're going to do! I'm your brother!” Jake said, his voice becoming panicked and Brooke neared him.

“Oh? You don't even now what it's going to be tiny.” She leaned forward and plucked him up once again, this time by his right leg so that when she brought him up to her face he dangled upside down.

She bit her lip, thinking.

“Hmmm....do you remember when we were kids? You always used to tease me about how bad my feet smelled...”

Jake's eyes went wide.

“No.......oh god no you can't be serious Brooke!”

She giggled, his reaction had been just what she wanted.

“I can't imagine your new size will help things, in fact it'll probably make it worse!”

She giggled mischievously as she bent forward, placing Jake on the carpet before her socked feet.

As soon as he hit carpet Jake noticed the smell. As Brooke had suggested the odor was a thousand times worse now that he was so small.

“Oh god!” Jake said, gagging as the putrid stench entered his nose and lungs. A salty sour odor that wafted from Brooke's damp socks that penetrated his every orifice with it's stink.

“Like my sweaty socks little bro?” Brooke asked, wiggling her toes beneath the fabric.

The motion only sent more waves of sour stench Jake's way, and he stumbled backwards, coughing, out of the putrid cloud.

“Now now, where do you think you're going?” Brooke asked, grinning as she lifted her right foot up and hovered it over her tiny brother.

“Brooke please!” Jake cried as flakes of dirt and lint rained down from Brooke's enormous sock.

“Smell my feet you pathetic speck!” She commanded, dropping her foot onto him.

Jake screamed in agony as the giant fabric clad foot smashed into him. He was forced to inhale her putrid foot stink as the air was flushed from his lungs under her pressured stomp. His face was mashed against the damp fabric that clung to Brooke's big toe.

Brooke leaned forward, sneering, she sniffed the air a bit.

“Whew! Man that's nasty! I've been in these all day as I’m sure you're aware Jakey!”

Jake begged for mercy as his eyes watered, stung with salty sweat from his big sisters foot.

“Please Brooke! Stop! Please for the love of god take your smelly sock off of me!”

“Hmmmm...” Brooke murmured playfully in a childlike tone, “I dunno little bro, did you learn your lesson under your bis sissy's feet?”

“Yes! I learned my lesson!” Jake cried, unsure of what lesson she was even referring to.

“Well....okay, no more sock then.” Brooke said, taking her foot off of her tiny brother.

Jake gasped and wheezed as he was aloud to breathe clean air once again. He wiped his sister's sweat from his face and attempted to stand, barley managing.

“Are you ready for this?” Brooke asked.

Jake looked up. “For what? You said-”

“No more sock.” Brooke smiled playfully as she made a show of peeling off her sweaty sock and wiggling her grimy toes.

Jake didn't say a word. He took one look at those toes, turned around, and ran.

Brooke caught him between her fingers instantly, laughing as she did.

“Just where do you think you're going?” Brooke asked as she dangled him in front of her once again.

“Not there Brooke!” Jake shouted, there were actual tears in his eyes.

“God.....your size must really make it horrible huh?” Brooke asked as she lowered him to her sock-less foot.

Jake screamed as he watched his sister spread apart her big and second toes with her free hand, revealing a sickening amount of sweat, lint, and toe-jam between them.

“Have fun little guy!” she giggled, dropping him.

Jake plummeted headfirst into her toe sludge, slipping down her dampened skin right into a smear of it.

He nearly vomited, his sister's feet had been bad before, but barefoot was even worse.

Brooke clenched her toes shut, scrunching her feet and squeezing her little brother in between her toes.

Jake wheezed as the air was crushed from his lungs by the force of his sister's titanic toes.

“Brooke......stop....” He gasped.

His face was planted right into a filthy smear of toe-jam as Brooke continued the assault. What little air he managed to get was damp and salty with Brooke's sour foot stench. He writhed in between her stinky toes, praying for it to end.

Miraculously, it did.

Brooke unclenched her toes and let Jake plummet to the carpet at the ball of her foot.

“God, time sure does fly when you're having fun, right Jake?” she asked.

Jake lay motionless at his sister's feet, just breathing what little air he could, which was still salty thanks to how close he was to her feet. He turned his head to the side to see that the sun had gone down, meaning he'd been at the mercy of his sister's feet for almost three hours!

“I guess we should be getting to bed huh?” she said, standing and walking to her closet.

Jake watched in surprise as she stripped down to her bra and panties in front of him. Her pudgy curves were more shapely than he had imagined, a large jiggly rear strained the fabric of her underwear, and her bra looked fit to burst thanks to her heavy breasts.

“Excited to see me little bro?” Brooke giggled, referring to his crotch which had stiffened as she'd undressed.

Jake blushed and scrambled to his feet, covering himself and stuttering a nervous excuse.

“Relax, I won't tell, your secrets safe with me. Besides, it's kinda flattering, in a way.” Brooke teased. She decided to test and see how much control she had over him.

“Maybe tonight, you could sleep between these.”

She bent forward, letting her breasts sway before pressing them together and jiggling them.

Jake stared, dumbfounded as his sister teased.

“Or maybe you could sleep downstairs?” Brooke smiled, sliding a hand down the length of her belly, the slipping it beneath the fabric of her panties.

Jake knew he must have been drooling by now.

“Maybe another night” Brooke giggled, straightening up, “I've already decided on where to keep you naughty boy.”

She snatched him up off the ground, along with her sock.

Jake noticed and immediately felt the panic setting in.

“Brooke no! Not again!”

Brooke only smiled down at him evilly, using one hand to open the sock wide and dangling him over it.

“Night Jake!” She said with a laugh, dropping him.

Jake slid down the rough, damp fabric of his sister's sock until he reached the toe end, his impact causing the sock to sway back and forth as his sister dangled it from her hand.

He felt the fabric twist and shift, and realized she'd tied a knot in the top to prevent his escape. The sock swayed a bit more, and then a hard surface rushed up beneath him, and then there was silence.

Jake shifted uncomfortably in the damp, smelly prison of his sister's sock, waiting for the long night to end.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Now don't forget to rate and review, leave me your ideas for the next chapter and who knows? Maybe i'll pick it!