- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So for these ending chapters, I figured i'd title them after the way Jake dies so you know what you're getting into, this will be the first of many chapters to come so if you don't like this one have no worries, I'll try and do most, if not all of them.

“Wait! Wait a minute! What are you doing!?” Jake cried seeing Skylar pick up his phone and start scrolling through his contacts.

 

After he'd made a trip into his mother's sexual organ, Amy had called a family meeting, trying to come up with the perfect way for her son to die.

 

Skylar had volunteered to try something she felt was creative.

 

“Sky what are you doing!? Put my phone down!” He shouted, beating his fists on her grip.

 

She ignored him, smiling as she messaged a friend of his, reading it out loud.

 

“Hey Ray, can you come over right now? I've got a cool surprise to show you!”

 

Jake realized what she was doing.

 

“No! You can't! Please!”

 

Skylar read the reply, “Sure thing man, be over in a sec!”

 

“At least kill me yourself! Don't involve my friends in this!” Jake shouted furiously, helpless to Skylar's sick tortures.

 

“So what now?” Brooke asked from the couch, the rest of the family and Tara had been watching.

 

“We prepare a snack for Jake's friend of course!”

 

Skylar walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl, filling it with onion dip.

 

“Hmm....” Skylar mumbled as she examined Jake, before suddenly reducing him to an eight of an inch. “That should do it, unless he's expecting a tiny person in his dip, he won't recognize you.”

 

“You fucking bitch!” Jake screamed, though it was no more than a tiny squeak to Skylar.

 

“Sorry little bro, but I just couldn't resist seeing you eaten alive by your best friend!”

 

She dropped him into the bowl and Jake plunged beneath the thick substance. He managed to surface and struggled to wipe the dip from his eyes.

 

Skylar returned to the living room, bowl and chips in hand.

 

“Is he in there?” Hal asked, grinning.

 

“Yep, now clear out everybody, I’ve got this!”

 

The family moved into the kitchen so they could watch from afar.

 

Skylar placed the dip bowl on the table and waited patiently for Jake's friend Ray to arrive.

 

She didn't wait long before a knock came at the door.

 

Jake watched as Skylar stood and walked out of view.

 

Skylar opened the door to reveal a short, chubby teenager around Jake's age, his hair was a dark greasy mess as always.

 

“S-Skylar?” He stuttered when he saw her open the door.

 

“Hi Ray” She gave him her best smile.

 

“Where's Jake?” He asked nervously.

 

“Oh, he'll be down in a minute, he said you could wait for him in here” she motioned for him to enter.

 

Ray did so and seated himself quietly at the couch.

 

“Just let me know if you need anything” Skylar said, walking from the room with a wiggle in her hips.

 

Ray swallowed nervously, not expecting her to be here, or at least not her to be the one to open the door. He was getting bored waiting for Jake, when he noticed a bowl of dip and some chips. Had these been laid out for him? He leaned over the dip bowl, licking his lips.

 

“Ray it's Jake! I'm here! Please notice me!” Jake shouted, waving his arms wildly.

 

“I guess I could eat” Ray mumbled as his stomach groaned in response from the dip aroma.

 

“No Ray! Look down! Come on!”

 

Ray's head left Jake's view, and his hand returned, holding a large chip.

 

Jake dived out of the way and watched in horror as the chip scooped up tons and tons of dip. He followed it back up to his hungry friend, who munched on it happily.

 

“Oh god no....it can't end like this!” Jake shouted, dodging another massive chip as his friend chowed down.

 

Jake managed to avoid the chips for a while, but he soon realized how hopeless it all was.

 

Ray was practically moaning at this point, “Damn these chips are good!” He said happily as he scooped up yet another glob of dip, but this one had his best friend in it.

 

Jake felt the terror sink in as the chip sunk beneath him, and then lifted him and about ten tons of dip up out of the bowl.

 

Jake was afraid, he didn't want to look as he climbed ever higher. Until he felt it. Ray's moist, warm, onion scented breath poured over him. Jake turned to see his friend's massive lips get covered in saliva thick with dip as his tongue rolled over them.

 

“RAY DON'T EAT ME!” Jake shouted. But it was no use.

 

Ray opened his mouth wide, a wet cavern of spit and teeth with a massive pink tongue rolling in excitement. He crammed the chip into his mouth entirely, sucking on his fingers.

 

Jake felt Ray's molars smash into him, his arm pooped and he was sure he'd had a few ribs cracked. He was dazed, and did nothing as he was carried slowly to the back of the throat in a pool of saliva and onion dip. He just wanted it to end. And it did.

 

Ray swallowed him whole, sending Jake down into his stomach where Jake landed amongst the pulpy remains of the chips that had gone in before him. It was a fleshy cave that groaned and gurgled, Ray's heartbeat was pounding in his ears. Jake watched in horror as a large pile of chip suddenly began to disintegrate, first collapsing, and then bubbling until there was nothing left.

 

That would be him. He would die in here, just like that.

 

“Man that sure is weird of him” Ray muttered as Skylar ushered him outside.

 

“Yeah I dunno what to tell you Ray, I guess he was playing a prank on you or something, well, later I guess.”

 

Skylar closed the door and the rest of the family congratulated her on her creative disposal of their shrunken boy. He wouldn't be dragging this family down anymore.