- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More psychological breakdown, this chapter is pretty brutal and has some toilet play involved.  Fair warning.  To give credit where it's due, this chapter was inspired by elements of "The Repairman" a facesitting story by Fionabrown.

Her face buried in a pillow on her bed, Vanessa fought the urge to cry out as Kelsey rubbed the skin numbing cream into her tender cheeks. After a moment a cold, tingling sensation started to spread and the pain from the spanking started to wane, somewhat.

 

“Better?” Kelsey asked.

 

“A.. little. It still hurts..”

 

“You probably aren't going to be able to sit comfortably for a while. That's okay. You're going to be busy anyway, I'll have plenty of other things to keep your mind off your cute little tush. For starters, you're going to clean my bathroom. Now. I'm sick of working all day and coming home to play house wife. That's going to be your new job.” Kelsey said, her tone flat.

 

Vanessa slid off the bed and looked up at Kelsey. Even kneeling, Kelsey loomed over her completely. “Okay. But I don't understand why I have to clean it when I don't even use-” Kelsey's slap struck her full on in the face, and she stumbled backwards and crashed into the dresser. She reached her hand up to her face, shocked, and choked down a sob.

 

“You stupid, little Barbie slut. You just don't get it. There are no arguments in this relationship. I tell you to do something, you do it. The end. You can talk to me, but you will never talk back to me, or question me. Do you understand me?”

 

“I.. I understand. But.. please don't hit me, it's just that I still don't see the point of all this Kelsey!!! This is awful, it's abuse! I'm still your sister!”

 

Kelsey took a breath and Vanessa readied herself to be slapped again. But Kelsey said, “You're right, you don't see the point. But I already do. Yesterday, I wonder what your reaction would have been if I had told you, Queen Bitch, to clean my fucking bathroom. What do you think you would have said? Don't answer. Now, today after I put you over my knee like the little cunt that you are, what was the first word that JUST came out of your mouth when I told you to clean it? What was the word?”

 

“I said.. okay.”

 

“Like a good girl. You might still be my sister, but this is not a sisterly relationship. Not anymore. Now let's go.” Kelsey extended her hand out and Vanessa took it, letting herself be led into Kelsey's bathroom. It was disgusting, in part because the word hygiene was not a big part of Kelsey's vocabulary, but also because Kelsey had not been doing her normal cleaning routine over the past month and change. She looked up at the countertop.

 

“I don't think I'm going to be able to reach it.” Vanessa complained.

 

“You can start over there.” Kelsey pointed at her toilet. Vanessa combated a wave of nausea.

 

“I'll go get the cleaner..”

 

“Anything you need to clean a toilet bowl is there already.” Kelsey told her.

 

“Oh, okay then.” Vanessa made her way over to the toilet, looking for a bottle of cleaning spray. As she got closer to the toilet she saw it had not been flushed since the last use and Kelsey's acrid urine was still in the bowl. The upper, outer edges of the toilet bowl had been stained dark with.. whatever stained a toilet bowl with disgusting dark spots. Vanessa didn't want to think about it. She leaned in closer, up against the outer lid of the toilet to see if there was some cleaner set behind the toilet itself. She felt Kelsey's bare leg press her gently against the toilet bowl from behind. There was no cleaner.

 

“K.. Kels.. I don't see anything back here.” She tried to move away from the toilet, but she was pinned. She craned her head around to look up at Kelsey's face, framed by her heavy, round chest, questioningly. She was staring down at Vanessa intently.

 

“You just need to clean the inside of the bowl, Nessa. Get to work. Now.”

 

“Okay, then please just let me move! I'll go get a cleaner and do it right now, I swear!” Vanessa pleaded.

 

“You're not going anywhere. I already told you everything you need to clean it is right there. Urine from a healthy person is a good antiseptic, Vanessa, I'm sure it will be just fine for just cleaning some fucking porcelain. Or is that too hard a concept for you to understand?”

 

“You.. NO! What the fuck Kelsey! Why are you doing this to me?! Yesterday you called me the monster, what does doing this make YOU? You want me to scrub a fucking toilet with my bare hands and your piss?!” Vanessa's fury was tinged with despair and revulsion.

 

Vanessa's words seemed to have an effect on Kelsey. Kelsey didn't move or say anything for a moment, but held Vanessa pinned to the toilet. “You're right, really. I guess I'm the one who's the monster. Earlier today when you saw me slap the paint stick into my hand, you had this.. look, Nessa. The look of a broken, frightened little creature. And something happened to me when I saw it. I'm sure you always thought I was some kind of deviant, lesbian pervert. I guess I am. But before that moment, I think I had a pretty good handle on keeping it all internal. But now? With my own little Barbie doll slut who so badly needs to be punished? I don't think so. Now clean the fucking toilet, Vanessa.”

 

“NO!”

 

Kelsey began pressing Vanessa into the lip of the toilet with her leg. The pressure built slowly, but after just a moment Vanessa felt like she was being pulverized as the lip of the toilet began sharply cutting into her. It felt like she was about to be cut in half. She began to yelp in pain. Kelsey held her tiny body pinned. Vanessa knew she would get no respite until she did what Kelsey asked. She reached out, desperately, for the roll of toilet paper that was much too far away to even have a chance at reaching. She moaned weakly.

 

“Are you fucking kidding me? You are so pathetic. I'm barely even putting any pressure on you. I wonder how much it would take to make you just splat. What a way to go, huh? Smushed to death against a shitty toilet.” Kelsey laughed. She leaned into Vanessa's frail body even harder, and Vanessa felt her ribs start to creak. The pressure increase and there was an audible snap. She let out a ragged gasp of horror and agony. “Oh.. that didn't sound good, did it?” Still, the pressure did not relent. Finally giving in, Vanessa plunged her hand into the toilet, into Kelsey's rank urine, and began wiping at the disgusting stains. She could not see where she was cleaning due to the colored spots that were swimming across her field of vision. But she knew, now, that it didn't matter. Kelsey didn't care if her toilet was clean. That wasn't the point.

 

Vanessa felt Kelsey grab her hair and pull backwards. She felt the heat emanating from Kelsey's crotch through her shorts on the back of her neck. Kelsey began slowly rotating her hips, grinding on Vanessa's broken form. “See? Deep down, even when you think you don't want to be, you are always going to be my good little girl. Keep cleaning, slut, I'll be back. I'm going to my room to think about just how happy my good little girl is going to make me. Try not to cry too much, Barbie, I heard it can be painful with a broken rib.”