- Text Size +
Dilemma




By: wildcatman




Chapter 9









The cooler air inside of the tremendous caves entrance-way, drew Joe deeper into the collosal opening with a spine tingling reverence...

His sweaty face was soon covered with a finely dried crust. He could hear some movement coming from deep inside the huge cave. He moved silently, and perked up his ears for the detection of the rustling sounds...

When he was able to see more clearly, after his tiny eyes adjusted to the dimly lit space, he noticed something that nearly caused his racing heart to stop...

There across the wider opening of the inner room, was a huge naked woman. She was eating something, it appeared to his wide eyed stare. He froze, and stayed against the wall to conseal himself. He watched the big woman with a thudding quiver inside his pumping chest...

His mouth went dry, he tried to settle himself down. His eyes were stuck open, he braced himself against the wall and squatted down. The sound of her mouth was a sickening, mauling slather, that smacked and popped as her tongue wiggled and her lips puckered...

Her hand went to her mouth, and slowly pulled something out...

Joe looked on in total amazement as he saw James's naked body being limply pulled from within the steaming hot opening!

His tiny doll-sized body was completely lifeless and limp, as she casually removed his tiny slippery wett body and stood up, walked across the room, and stopped in front of a dangling cage. Her fingers released his tiny form, as she dumped it carefully into the barred cage, and latched the roof shut with a quick casual twist of her two fingers.

Joe couldn't help but notice her perfectly developed ass. He starred at her towering figure with a sudden mental confusion that he'd never experienced before this moment, he was actually becoming arroused by the magnificent sight of her most glorious nakedness.

Her heavy steps created a slight, but very appearant vibration throughout the dirt floor. The muscles of her tremendous leg's flexed, and gently wobbled, as she limped back toward the table and suddenly sat down with a heavy flop...

She reached over into a bowl and grabbed a handful of purple berrys. They appeared like tiny specks within her enormous hand as she carefully raised them to her mouth and poured them into it. Her mouth closed and she wollowed her lower jaw from side to side, as she desolved the miniscule berrys...

She sighed and swallowed the juice, and turned to look over at her fireplace. She had a small flickering fire going within the built-in pit, and a huge skillet was glowing with heat as it sat on top and quietly sizzled away...

The giantess slowly got up and stepped over to a covered storage space in the floor. She squatted down and lifted up the lid. She retrieved some salty dried fish, and a bundle of green leaves. She stepped over to her skillet and unfolded some of the leaves and carefully placed them inside of the hot skillet. Then she dropped the pile of huge fish into the center of it, and quickly gave the skillet a quick quarter-turn...

The fish looked like they were all around a hundred pounds a piece and she had dumped in at least a dozen of them...

Joe shuttered at the thought of what she might be prepairing to do...

He turned away, momentarily, to glance back up at the jail cell that his first mate was trapped inside of. The distance was so great that he felt dizzy just craning his neck that much. James was completely unconscious when she placed him in there, and Joe thought that he might even already be dead...

Joe decided to just watch for a while a see what the giantess was going to do. She stepped over against the back wall, and cupped her hands under a tiny stream of flowing spring water. The huge woman splashed her face with the first two handfuls, then quenched her thirst with another splattering splash of water...

Joe hadn't expected her to move so quickly, but he was surprized to suddenly see her casually walking toward him as she closed the distance between them with just a few short steps...

Joe cowered down as she stepped almost directly beside him, and walked right-on past him, as she headed toward the outside opening of the cave.

He watched her heavy form lumber past, as she left the cooler space within the cave. Her muscular figure was an overwhelming sight from Joe's squatted position on the floor, (a bug's eye view) he could see her perfectly formed breasts shifting, and slightly jiggling as she unknowingly stepped past him, and walked outside...

Her enormous rear-end was shifting, and rolling, as she walked away...

Joe strained to try and look away, but her amazing size, and her perfectly formed buttox held his attention with it's incredable movements. Her powerful, towering legs, alternately swept past him, creating a slight breeze as she casually walked past, completely unaware of his tiny starstruck eye's, starring up at her with overwhelmed astonishment...

Joe gasped in a sudden breath as he hadn't realized, that he was even holding his breath, as the collosal woman had walked so closely to his dininuative little form. He regained his awareness, after the enormous female disappeared out through the opening of the huge cave.




***




Meanwhile, outside....Mike was huddled down next to the entrance way...


Mike looked up in fear as the towering naked female suddenly appeared above him. He jumped up, a bit to quickly, and stumbled and fell down into the pathway...

His tiny scream startled her, and she stopped, just as she was about to place her barefoot right on top of him!

"Oh, What have we here?", she boomed down, and quickly snatched up Mike's terrified form.

He wrestled against her huge fingers as she easily squeezed his miniature limb's down, and gripped his struggling resistance up within her tremendous grasp...

"Aww, what-cha doing there in my path little guy,...I almost stepped on YOU!", she giggled down into his frightened face, delighted to have saved him, and enjoying the fact that she now had 'two' little friends to keep as pets...

Mike couldn't even move, as she compressed her giant fingers around his entire body and held him effortlessly within her fist. He was forced to watch, as she stepped over into a small clearing and squatted down to releave herself. The gushing torrent of urine steamed out in a blast of force, as she held her tiny captive up to he face and casually admired his frightened reaction to her overwhelming presence...

Without so much as a quick grunt, she finished and slowly stood back up...

Mike was suddenly lifted up high into the air and carried off, back into the huge cave.





***





Joe had turned his attention back to the high hanging prison-cell that entrapped his lonely comrade. He got up on his feet, and crouching down into a hunkered low profile, he started to make his way across the inner space within the tremendous caves cathedral like room.

He stumbled upon a discarded bone. The muscle had been boiled away, and torn off of it....It looked like a human femur bone...

Joe picked it up, and closely inspected the shiny white bone. He could see the scratch marks from a huge set of teeth...

The brittle leg bone was fully cooked, and it easily snapped in-two, as he broke it in half...

He quickly dropped it to the floor, and made his way over closer to the area directly under the hanging cage.

He tried to see if there was some way to get up there. If he could just get on top of that roof, he could get that latch opened and release James from inside of it. The floor was wide open just under it, and Joe knew that he would be easily spotted by the huge woman if she returned unexpectedly...

He walked all around under it, and looked for some way to get up there...

The giantess had fixed it well. There was no escape from that dangling cage, and even if he could climb up the wall some way, it would take him over an hour to do it!

Joe heard the mighty woman's footsteps returning, and he quickly ran for cover under the huge table...

He stumbled and nearly fell when the huge bare feet of the giantess suddenly appeared right next to his hiding place, and after she flopped down into the huge chair, the pair of goddess sized feet slid past him, as she casually stretched-out her legs, and pointed her toe's out...

Hiding right next to one of the huge table legs, Joe hugged the tree-trunk sized leg and looked over at the gigantic pair of girl feet...

The rougher skin on the soles was lighter than the deeply tanned skin on top, and her toenail's were perfectly trimmed and very clean. She had taken great care of her feet, (or somebody had) the scent of some type of oil emmenated from them with a fruity flowery aroma...

Joe tilted his head back to look up the long, muscular length of the huge girl's tremendous leg's...

The definition of her muscle tone was so incredable. The force that could be created by such an enormous creature was simply mind boggling...

Joe was spellbound, as he tried to stay out of her sight and avoid being captured by her. He was so close to her, the sound of her breathing sent a chill up his spine. She was just so fricking huge!

He noticed the heavier thigh muscles, as she sat cross-legged in the giant chair. The outer-thigh's pancaked out a slight bit, and relaxed over the edge of the seat.


"Hmmm, what were you doing out there, little guy?", the giantess spoke out in a hushed whisper that reverberated throughout the inner-sanctum of the cavern...

At first, as Joe hid under the table, he thought that he'd been discovered! When he heard the giantess's voice speaking out so lividly, and the tone was terrifying, as it was very clear that she sounded upset...

Joe jerked his head around to see if she was looking at him...


"It's alright little one, I'm not going to hurt you", she quietly whispered, seeming to suddenly change her tone...


"Are you hungry?", she asked...


Joe huddled closer to the wooden chair leg, and began to realize that it wasn't him that the giantess was talking to...


Mike screamed up into her huge face, "Please, just let me go!"


"Oh, NO,....I could never do THAT!", she teasingly whispered down to her new playmate...


"We're gunna have So-Much FUN!", she excitedly squeezed him tighter, as she threw her head back and laughed out in a bursting thunder of feminine laughter...


"HELP-MEE!", Mike squealed out from inside of her enclosed palms...


Joe huddled down closer to the large chair leg, and with a sudden panic stricken realization, he thought about the fact that he was now, the last one left...


James started to wake up, as he heard the Girl Giantess profusely laughing down at the captive that she had enclosed within her huge hand's. He had to rub his eye's to be sure, but- he wasn't dreaming, it was Mike, squirming wildly inside of the girl giants entrapping fingertip's.



"Oh, come-ON Now, I'm not gunna hurt ya!", her thundering voice blasted out, sending vibrations of sound bouncing off of the interior walls of the huge cave. The echoing result was a haunting, terrifying, noise.


Easily removing his shirt and pants, with a simple flick of her fingernail, she tugged down his underwear with the pad of her huge thumb, and quickly stripped him naked, completely, all his clothing!


Her huge eye's intently inspected his mini-sized manhood. He had finally stopped squirming, it was no use, she could do as she pleased with him, and there was absolutely 'nothing', that he could do about it...


Mike was terrifyied by her emmense size. Her thumb and index finger held his side's tightly clamped between them. He watched her devouring reaction as he was lifted up closer to her mouth and swiftly pressed into her ultra-soft lip's...


"MMMmmmmmm-mawha!", she kissed his entire body.


"Mmmm, what a tasty little treat!", she began to tease him, useing her tongue's very tip, she traced a sticky wett trail up across his tiny chest...


"Don't do this!", Mike screamed out with fear.(Thinking that she was about to swallow him alive)

"Ommm,...Num,Num,Num,nummmmm", her huge mouth began to enclose over his tiny mid-secton...

"God, NO...please don't EAT ME!", Mike screamed into the steam-filled opening of her magnificent mouth.

"Arummm, yumm, yumm,...Mmmmmmm-hee, hee he-he-he", she slathered his whole face and head, with her salava coated tongue, and smeared the knobby-like tip across his waist. Useing the powerful muscle to tantilize, and scour his tiny sex as she playfully diddled his cock with an irresistable wollowing motion...

Mike sucked in an excited breath. He held it as she toyed with his body, like a morsal of raw, or living shrimp. Her finger's positioned his body, spreading his leg's apart and exposing his nakedness to her hungry mouth...


"Ahh, No,...Argh!", Mike couldn't stop her, she was just toying with him.


Her heated breath washed over him like a sonic blast of humid air. Her huge finger's manipulated him into the most humiliating positions...


Completely helpless, he found himself becoming arroused, and he wiggled around uselessly within her controlling grasp...


She worked on his tiny member relentlessly, slathering it, and his tingling balls with just the very tip of her huge over-sized tongue.


Joe could hear Mike's screaming, and begging as she played with him like a helpless little baby. Joe had to do something!


Joe started climbing the leg of the chair. He shinnied up halfway, and paused to catch his breath. The girl giantess was looming above him paying complete attention to her new 'toy', and was completely unaware of the miniature man clinging to the leg of her chair...

Although, if she just glanced down to the side, she would easily spot him out in full view to her as he clung to the wooden chair leg with all of his strength...


James spotted him, and realized that he was going to get caught, and he didn't want 'that' to happen. Knowing that Joe was the only one that was free of her, he had to draw her attention towards him...


"HEY!", he yelled out. "Hey, Big woman, up here!"


The giantess heard him and chuckled out a deep thunder of heavy feminine snickering...


She ignored James, and enjoyed the notion that he was simply jealous, and didn't like to see her playing with another little man...


"Hey, Get Me Out of here!", James continued trying to get her to look up at him, and draw her attention away from Joe.


"Be Quiet up there, you've had your turn", she snarled at him as she glanced around, giving Mike a short breather from her malicious tongue attack...


Joe was almost to the edge of the seat, as he continued climbing up the gigantic chair leg. He was about to reach up and grab the top of the seat, and just as he did, the giantess suddenly turned sideways in the chair to face the cage...


Joe suddenly found his view of her blocked out, as her enormous thighs shifted over and above him, filling the sky with the underside of her giant-sized leg's..


His fingers became trapped under her massive thigh muscle, and he found himself stuck!

He clung to the edge with both hands, and the emmence thigh muscle rubbed heavily over his tiny fingertips. The pressure of her enormous weight compressed down upon his finger's and held him trapped there...

The giantess was gently holding Mike's spit-covered nakedness inside both of her cupped palm's, as she turned to look up at her other prisoner inside the hung cage. She was completely oblivious to the tiny-sized Joe who was despairately clinging by his fingertip's just under the edge of her seat...

Joe was about to scream from the intense pressure, when it suddenly released him as the giantess swiftly lifted off of the giant chair and stepped away from it. The instant release nearly caused him to leg go, and fall, but he managed to hang on and quickly pull himself up and throw his leg up on top of the huge seat.

He strained with all his might, as he threw himself over, and rolled onto the surface of the huge chair...

The sweaty surface was slippery with a slathered coating of giant girl sweat. Joe tryed to catch his breath, and regain his strength as quickly as he could, as he laid there and gasped for breath he rubbed his squished up fingers, and tryed to shake the blood back into them...

Mike was held up at dizzying heights, as the giant girl lifted him up in front of the cage. His view of James was unimpeded and it was so strange to see him naked and bleached-out from the salt water...

"This is your new buddy, he's going to be working with you now", the giantess whispered with a tone of maliciousness.

James glanced down at Mikes erection, and knew that she had been toying with him in the same way that she'd done to him...

Mike was red-faced and humilieated, as she held his arm's apart and easily displayed him to his caged friend.

James quickly looked toward the huge chair's seat, and could see that Joe had made his way up on top of it, and he was laying there trying to catch his breath...

Breathing normally, Joe sat up and looked all around. The sweat smeared surface of the wooden seat glissened with the impression of the collosal butt print. The view from the huge seat was nearly forty foot high, and just as he realized that he'd nowhere to hide,...the heavy foot-falls stepped toward him and her enormous shadow swallowed him up.......








**********