- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry this update took so long, but I've been so frickin busy with work an such that I barely have time to check out the other great storys that are popping out left and right on this site...

I won't abandon this, or any of my story's, but sometimes it might be a week or two between updates.  So, here's chapter 8.

 

Dilemma




By: wildcatman





Chapter 8







James could see that the giant girl was waking up, as she stirred, and groaned out with a rumbling moan and stretched her long, lean legs...

She was so flawlessly tanned, and smooth-skinned, with her sensuously developed thighs, and calve muscles...

She looked so beautiful. He saw her from above as he peered down through the space between the bars of his lofted prison cell.

Her naked breasts shifted slightly with her movements. The darker centered area that encircled her nipple's seemed to off-set them in such an exquisite subtlety.

Her fully naked body moved fluidly as she sat up and rubbed her eyes with the heel of her palms. Her black mane swept down across her bare shoulder's, and spilled down over her upper back...

He just couldn't believe how big she was.

She was simply magnificent in sheer size alone, and when he saw her from this higher up position, and at such a clearly spaced distance, she appeared somewhat 'normal-sized', and he could see 'all of her' so clearly that he could truely evaluate, and appreciate her as a human person, and a very beautiful young woman...

She had captured him so effortlessly, he didn't have any sense of self esteem remaining. She had amuzed herself with his tiny-sized body. Toying with him, and slathering his entire naked body with her powerful tongue. Relentlessly tasting his struggling little body as he fought to catch his breath under her consuming attack....

He was totally helpless, and after spending the entire night watching this magnificent female sleeping, right below him, he had fully realised his place in this relationship...

Her naked body slowly rose up, to a full standing height. She was so immensely great. So incredable in towering form, she seemed to grow even larger as she limped over closer to his dangling prison cell...

Her intense stare paralyzed him with those searing cobalt blue eyes. James froze with captive fear as she slowly moved in closer to his tiny space...

His salt-coated skin, had dried-out and felt shrunken and tight from the salty bath water. He knew that he was dehydrated, and and weakened from the sheer shock of being her tiny prisoner...

His body began to tremble. He caught his breath in quick gasping jerks, he felt like a miserable little piece of nothing....

Was she just planing on eating him alive?

Was she going to kill him first, or cook his body in that enormous skillet?

He felt like he was going to scream, as her huge fingers unlatched the roof and dumped his naked body out into the waiting palm of her other hand...

Her gentle grasp conformed around his body automatically, as she limped back over to that huge table and sat down. Her massively huge breasts wobbled in unison as she adjusted her seat and leaned down to focus on her tiny guest...



"Mmm, did ya sleep well?", she whispered down to him. A tiny smirk forming at the sides of her tightly compressed lips...


James could barely find his voice, the salt had dried out his throat, and he was so paralized with overwhelming fear that his entire body shook uncontrolably...


"G00-,goo,..Good, I Guess?", he managed to stammer out, reluctantly looking up at the looming female mouth that seemed to be large enough to swallow an entire automoble...


"Good, Your going to need to keep up your strength, lil' guy", she snickered softly, and smiled down upon him with a curious set of sparkling blue eyes...


"How's your ankle?", James managed to ask her, faking confidence, and trying to stand up straight enough to appear as her equal...


She cocked a single eye brow, and found his concern for her wounded ankle very unexpected. She looked down and raised up her foot, and placed her heel down on the edge of her giant chair and inspected it...


"It still hurts a-little, but I think that it's getting better", she whispered over to her little male friend.


Feeling a little more confident, and trying to kill some time as he distracted her. James figured that he might as well try and befriend the young giantess, he didn't have anything to lose...


"Let me take a look at it!", he yelled-up to her ear...


Without warning she quickly lifted her foot up, and slowly placed her heel down next to him on the tabletop.

James hesitated breifly at the sudden appearance of the huge female foot. It was so big and powerful in size, that the thought of what immeasurable force, and weight, that it could instantly produce sent a pang of fear rippling through out his inner-core...

She could so easily crush him under her massive-sized foot, and as he tryed to appear confident and unconcerned, he trembled uncontrolably as he causiously approached her wounded ankle...


He softly touched the purplish-bruise, and gently caressed it with his tiny fingertip's...


She watched him with a peircing stare. Her looming attendance ever present, as he tryed to behave 'normally' around her giaganticness. Her massive size, so 'intimidating', as she breathed down into his space.


"Maybe you should wrap it back up again", James suggested, as he tryed to appear concerned for her...


He did feel a 'slight' feeling, of real concern for her, and as she smiled down at him with those huge blue eyes, a sudden realization seemed to dawn on him...


She hadn't tryed to harm him. She was very careful when she handled his defenceless little form, and she was very pretty...

His fear of her was simply based on the fact that she was a Giant. As a person, she had done nothing to cause him any harm,(other then the kidnapping) and since he was stranded on a deserted island, her intention's seemed to be more of a friendly, protective act of kindness towards him.

"I think I'll soak it some more, would you like to help?", she whispered directly down upon his minute form.

"Um, I-uh, Yea, I guess-so?", James stuttered, as he knew that he couldn't refuse her request.


Without so much as a quick jester, a swift wave of her hand, and he was smartly whisked-up within her conforming grasp, and swirled around into the air...

He was dropped down quickly into the huge tub of murky salt water. Then in a flash of movement, the tremendous foot appeared above him, and smoothly lowered down into the water...

The water level quickly rose-up, as the huge female foot entered the giantess's foot-bath. James was forced to tread water, as the plunging foot touched down into the bottom.

He starred up the towering length of her smooth muscular leg. The sheer sight of it was so overwhelming at his low angled view, and the space between her heavier inner thighs, was fully exposed. Revealing the massive, but tantilizing appearance of her magnificent neather region.

The sight of her nakedness, as she towered above him was so incredably powerful, and intimidating...

James tryed to look away, but found himself compelled to just soak in the tremendous sight of her massive womanhood...

The curly thick patch of wirey pubic hair was perfectly formed into a 'V'-shaped covering. Protecting her most private area, the thickly formed patch concealed her entire crotch. Her muscular lower butt-cheek's, flanked the backside of the narrow space between her well developed thighs. Relaxed, they hung down softly like twin pillows. When she flexed them though, they jerked tightly and formed two solid-walled muscles that could crush a city bus into a flattened out piece of steel!

Her looming presence filled the sky above him, as she casually side-stepped around, and finally she sat down again, taking the spellbinding sight of her nakedness away from his stupefied vision...

James felt his stiffening erection grow solid, and he tryed to conseal it from her view, by moving closer to her foot, and keeping it against her huge ankle. He began to slide his open hands all around over her swollen ankle.

She leaned down over her knees, and her breast's hung down, softly rocking from side to side as she watched her little bath buddy trying his best to massage her sore ankle. She knew that he was terrified of her, and she enjoyed the idea of it at first, but as she watched his tiny hands working so gently over her swollen ankle, she began to feel a little bit of remorse for her tiny captive...

James done his best to try and relieve her pain. He knew that the bruise had to be very tender, and he was very careful not to press to hard as he tried to soothe her...

His cock strained so hard as he pressed it against her foot. The smooth skin of her tremendous ankle felt so soft, and good against it...

The scent of her emense body swirled around him. The salty water penetrated deeper into his already wrinkled skin, and pulled the last bit of remaining strength from his dehydrated body.

He felt intoxicated, and as his body became weaker, his arousal increased. Her gigantic being looming above him was a vision of heaven...

James continued trying to soothe her wound, and as he glanced up the long length of her towering pillar-like calve, his heart began to race with overwhelming sexual excitment...

The warmth of her enormous foot felt so good. The cooler saltwater swirled around his tiny body as he swum around her huge ankle, and clung to it like a horny little puppy dog.

She smiled down at him with a curious gleem in her huge blue eye's. She could feel his tiny erection rubbing against her foot. It felt very warm, and soothing, as his little bare butt moved slowly over and around her foot.

She watched this tiny little male swimming inside her footbath, and felt a sudden tingling inside her lower core. He looked so tiny though, and so completely defenseless...

The sight of him next to her foot reminded her of the first tiny person that she had stepped on, and crushed to death under her foot...


****



His reluctance to her affections insulted her. He was a very muscular little man, and she had found his tiny boat washed ashore on the beach nearly a year ago. She thought that he was very attractive and she wanted to keep him as one of her pet's...

He ran away from her as she approched the battered little boat. She squatted down next to the boat and easily plucked it up out of the water, and set it down carefully on the higher beach ground. He was running as fast as he could when she decided to capture him.

She caught up to him within just a few long strides, and blocked his path with her barefoot...

He started to go around it, and she quickly blocked his way again with her other foot...

She laughed at his determination. He was strong for a little man, and he wasn't easily caught, but she just bumped his bare back with her big toe, and he went tumbling down in the sand face first, and she squatted down and quickly scooped him up inside her fist...

She took him back to the cave and fed him. She kept him on the table top, and tried to settle him down a bit, but he was so scared of her that he wouldn't even talk to her...

This angered the young giantess, and she began to think that 'maybe', she would give him a reason to be afraid of her!

Out of disgust, she poked him with her fingernail. He recoiled and screamed out in pain as he fell onto his butt, and squirmed all around...

She laughed at his antic's, and playfully began to tease him even more. The way that he reacted to her assult made her feel so powerful, and in control...

He screamed up at her, and shook his fist in her face as she glared down at him...

He was trying to crawl away, when her fingertips brushed across his back, and easily swept him off the table top, and sent him tumbling down to the packed dirt floor of the cave...

She placed her foot over his squirming little form, and slowly began to press down,...firmly trapping his tiny naked body under her leathery foot...


"Please, DON'T!", his muffled voice bubbled out from under...


"OH?", the young giantess asked, mockingly..."You CAN, Talk-Huh?"


She steadily applyed more and more pressure, untill she felt something 'pop'. Then something overcome her, and she just couldn't stop herself...


"CRUNCH-POP"


A tingling chill coursed up through her spine. The sensation was incredable. She felt the hot sticky blood spurt out, and stick to the bottom of her foot.


"Mmmm, now that's, something to be afraid off!", she whispered down to the squashed out bloody spot under her foot...


****


James didn't seem to be quite so scared of her, and she respected that. She found his courage quite appealing...

He was kind of cute too. She reached down and scooped him up out of the salty water...

James tried to conseal his solid erection, but he was forced to grab a hold of her fingertip when she had lifted him up so quickly, and she instantly noticed his fully erect penis standing up and wobbling in her face...


"Oh, What's this now?", she feigned a surprized reaction to his throbbing little cock.


"Hmm, I think your getting a little too excited in my bathwater there..", she blushed with inocence, as she saw his terrified reaction to her newfound discovery...


She held his naked body up closer to her face, and enjoyed his humiliation and despairate attempts to conseal his frustrated arrousal...


"Hmm, Let me see if I can do anything about that swelling", she whispered, in a sultry lust-filled tone of intense desire...


James felt like a morsel of snack-food, as her enormous mouth engulfed his entire lower body within it's steamy cavernous opening...


"Whoa, whoa, whoa,...wait-a-minute!", he screamed out at her billboard-sized face!


He felt her top teeth scrap against his upper back, as she slipped his body into her mouth even deeper, and softly closed her large, rubbery, mammoth-sized lips tightly around his shoulder's, and easily trapped him inside of her engulfing mouth...


Before he could say another word, her slippery tongue went to work. Sliding-up between his entraped legs, just the nubby tip of it slithered around thoughly, and tasted his salty skin...


James caught his breath, and felt a tantilizing eruption of the most exquisite pleasure overtake his entrapped body.


"Oh, God,...Ahh, Ahh, ahhhhhhh", he was instantly blown away by her massive tongue's unique movements. The sensation was instant bliss...


It moved so softly, and firmly, as her heated oven-like mouth encased his entire body and held him firmly in place, and manipulated his tiny cock in twittering waves of mind blowing orgasmic pleasure...


It slipped up, and down slowly, then shifted into a gushing explosion of rippling movements!

Slathering his paralized legs, and saturating his entire body with an instant slash of slippery saliva. He felt numb, and gasp for breath under her devouring consumption. She took his breath away, with her massive onslaught of lingual power!

James couldn't believe the overwhelming sensation that he was experiencing. He wondered if any other 'living' man, had ever felt such complete, and overwhelming orgasmic pleasure...

His mind went numb. He felt his balls draw-up into his body. His heart throbbed rapidly inside his raging cock...

Just his head and shoulders' were free of her mouth. He felt her breath wash down over his trapped face, as she exhaled through her nose...

His straining cock couldn't stand anymore, and began to spasum out bursting jets of creamy cumm. He convolsed wildly, and jerked around like a drowning worm on a fisherman's hook...


His mind sparkled with the ultimate sexual release.... he gasped-in a full breath, and fainted as he was overcome with ejaculating force. His body went limp within her consuming mouth, and she carefully removed him, and replaced his unconscious form into the cage.








**********
Chapter End Notes:

Next Chapter gets Joe involved.