- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter gives a little bit of the giant girl's personal perspective, and she remembers the first time that she found a little man...

Dilemma




By: wildcatman




Chapter 7









Mike ran out of the entrance of the huge cave, yelling for Joe as he burst out into the sunlight. He was running so fast that he stumbled and fell as he reached the outside...

Joe jumped up and ran to his side, he found his startled friend gasping for breath and frantically terrorized with consuming fear....


"This CAN"T be Happening, Man!", Mike screamed!

"Sh-She,..She's got him in a frickin CAGE!", he yelled out. Trying to explain what had happened to James..

Joe grabbed him and tried to calm him down.


"What, You mean he's still alive?", Joe excitedly asked. "Is he alright?" "Did you TALK to him?"


"No, he's hanging from the ceiling, inside a frickin rat-cage!", Mike stammered out, as he tried to catch his breath. Scrambling to his feet, he pushed Joe back into some bushes, along side of the entrance to the gigantic cave...

"She's in 'THERE', man", Mike whispered. "She's in there, 'Asleep', in a monstrous freakin BED".

"James is stripped naked, and inside a 'fucking' cage, that's hanging from a rope in the ceiling".

"His skin's all 'white-like', she's doing something to him!"


Joe listened intently, and tried to think of something that they could do to help James get out of there.

"Is there any way to get to him?", Joe asked. "Can we get a rope up there?"


"FUCK NO!", Mike blurted out. "It's Fifty-(fucking)-feet HIGH!"

"She's GOT him!", Mike said, as he suddenly relaxed. A sudden epiphany overtook him.

Whispering quietly he continued...


"We're fucked, man. She's gonna get us, 'all', eventually." Mike seemed to be in a state of revelation. A blank stare revealed his 'shocked' mental state...

Confused, and staring at the ground he began to shake from the complete terror that had just dawned on him.


"She's keeping him for 'FOOD' MAN. That big bitch, is saving him for later, a living 'Breakfast'...".


Joe stood up, and started slowly walking toward the opening of the cave.

Mike frantically scrambled after him...

"WHAT ARE YA DOIN'?", he screamed out. "YOU CAN'T GO IN THERE!".


"I've just got to see if we can get him out!", Joe growled down at him...

"What have WE Gotta LOSE, Huh?", Joe yelled at him. "I'm NOT going to just, 'run away', and HIDE!"

"We have to at least 'TRY'", Joe said, resisting Mike's frantic pleading. "I'm not gonna just sit around, and WAIT to become HER, next, MEAL!".


Joe jerked away from Mike's gripping fingers, and staggered toward the entrance of the massive cave.

Mike stayed back and watched, as Joe stepped causously into the shady depths of the looming caves entrance.

Joe glanced back to see if Mike was following. He saw nothing but the bright sunlight shining into the opening...

He stayed close to the wall, and continued walking into the huge cave. The earth was packed tightly under his feet. He could see that the heavy compaction was nearly as hard as solid cement. The smooth surface was quickly becoming cooler as he made his way deeper into the tunnel-like opening...

He stalled for a short while, allowing for his eye's to adjust to the darker interior of the mountain cave. The air was salty, and cooler as he stepped slowly, and further into the giantess lair. His heart pounding with excitment, he wasn't about to turn back now...

'Here-I-Come-, YOU GIANT BITCH!' Joe softly whispered, as he tried to conjure-up some dwindling courage from the sinking pit inside his tightening stomach. He patted the handle on the pistol of the flare gun, and stepped causously forward...




***




The giantess, meanwhile, had slept for several hours, she was letting her wounded ankle rest. Staying in the cooler cave during the day to avoid the extreme heat. Her foot was still swollen, and she slowly sat up, and carefully placed her feet down on the floor...


She had a regular, nightly routine. On some nights, she would wait untill dark, and head down on the beach, and swim out into the ocean. As she swum, she worked to try and chase, or 'drive', some of the smaller fish along the shoreline into a horseshoe inlet. That inlet, formed a shallow pocket inside of the beach. She could make one sweeping pass, and easily get more than enough fresh fish, to last her for a few days.

She had plenty of fish already salted, and stored away inside a dug-out space in the floor. She had gathered up enough of the 'black-rocks' (Coal), to keep a small cooking-fire going, just enough, to heat up some water, or cook up some 'fresh meat'-(should she happen, to be 'lucky' enough, to catch some!)on her skillet.

The constant warm temperature of the tiny island, left her no need for any type of clothing, so she went completely naked most of the time. She had sewn together some leather skins that she made, and created a 'bikini-like' skirt, and top, out of the material.

She killed some large rodent-like mammal's over the last couple of years, however- and, she had salted and tanned the tiny hides. When she had collected enough of them, she stitched them tightly together with some thin strips of vine-rope, and formed herself a tight fitting leather bikini.

There had been countless tiny-sized airplanes, and little miniature boats that had crashed into the island's beach. Several different occasions over the years, had brought her into contact with the rest of the world, although they were just so pathetic, and afraid of her,... that 'she', had very little use for the tiny, little, insignificant creature's...

She didn't know why the people who crashed, or washed ashore here, were so 'tiny-sized' and little, or why they were so very, 'afraid' of her when she found them...



***



She remembered the first time that she woke up, and found herself all alone on this little island.

A 13 year old girl, washed ashore and nearly drown. However, she was the sole survivor...

It had been so many years ago, that she could just barely remember what had actually happened.

She had been on a cargo barge with her family. Her father, mother and brother.

Her father was a CEO in the shipping industry. He had decided to take his whole family along on the ocean voyage, and make a memorable vacation out of it...

The African trip would take nearly a month to complete, and they were nearly three-quarters of the way there, when they incountered a violent ocean hurricane.

Her mother held onto her as long as she could, but the little girl was ripped from her arms, and thrown wildly out into the vast ocean water's....

When she first realized that she was alive, she searched all over the strange island for another living person. She felt strange, and noticed that everthing on this island was so very 'miniature' in size...

So tiny was everthing that she saw, that she felt like, 'Alice in Wonderland'...



The palm trees were barely knee high to her now, but when she first arrived they were just up to her waist. She picked off the tiny little coconuts, and was easily able to bite down on them with her teeth, and crack them open.

The milk tasted good, and she ate all that she could find. It was like picking little berrys off and crunching them between her teeth...

She soon realized, even as a young teenager, that she would have to have something other than just coconuts, and she started looking for some way to try and catch some fish. The fish were so tiny that it was to difficult for her to catch them...

She was swimming in the ocean, and trying to catch some within her fingers. That's when she noticed that she could drive them right up into the little horseshoe shaped inlet...

One particular day, when the hot sun was nearly unbearable, she had wondered up into the steeper hillside's and found a cooler place within the jungle to rest. After a while, she stumbled upon the cave. It had a small table and chair inside that was scaled to 'her-size', and she instantly felt a recognition inside the cave.

It appeared that no one had been there, inside of the widened-out room of the cave for a very long time, dust and mold had covered nearly everything, and the young girl had to scrub and sweep for most of the day just cleaning it out.

She discovered the huge skillet, and the dug-out fireplace in the wall. She found that by boiling the ocean water, the left over powder in the bottom of the skillet was pure salt...

She found the covered storage space in the floor. A dug out square hole, that had been used as a makeshift food locker. The bed frame was just a simple square frame-work, with four posts for legs, and a pile of several old blankets formed the bed itself.

After she made the cave home, she soon began sleeping for most of the daylight hours, and going out to fish and collect food, and firewood, after the sun had nearly set or the moon had risen...

Early mornings, and late evenings, were her times to hunt and gather....

She wondered if she would ever see another human being that was normal-sized, 'her' size? She hated the tiny people that had been there before, by washing in, or crashing on the island, she had easily captured them and tried to help them out, by taking them to her cave and feeding them, bathing them, and giving them a cool place to sleep...

However, they would always try and get away from her. They would scream and cry, running away from her every time she tried to help them. They were just so 'stupid', and ignorant. Terrified of her, like little stupid coward's!

The very first one that she had found, was a tiny little man. She had nearly stepped right on top of him, as she was walking down the beach...

He was wearing a uniform of some type, and it had been torn and well wore. The end of the shirt sleeve's were ripped and frazzled away. His pant-legs were worn away and nearly in shreads, leaving his bare knees and naked feet sticking out like two boney-looking twig's...

He was lying there in the sand unconscious, and she had almost stepped on him, thinking nothing of it as she was quite used to finding all sorts of things, almost every morning as she went walking on the beach.

She had looked down just in time, and noticed this little tiny person, just lying there in the morning sunlight. He looked like a childs toy doll, at first...

The girl gently picked him up, and carried him back to the cave. His tiny little body was limp and lifeless as she carefully carried him along...

She was fasinated by how 'tiny' his little figure was, as he laid unconscious within her cupped palms. She took him to her cave, and bathed him after removing his cloths, and gently washing his little doll-sized body.

When he awakened, he frantically screamed at her, and threatened her with 'Bad-word's', and called her 'Bad-name's', she didn't like that very much, and couldn't believe that he was talking to her like that!


"Stop That!", she scoulded him! Placing her fingers down over the top of his naked little body.


"Noo, Let Me Go, you freaky GIANT!", the tiny man screamed!


"Don't Call Me That!", she commanded him, as she firmly pressed the tips of her huge finger's down across his wriggling little form...


Holding him firmly pinned down, she trapped him under her fingers, and was delightfully surprized, to find that she could so 'easily' hold this fully grown man down, and there was absolutly 'nothing', that he could do about it...


"Hold Still", she ordered him. Taking her free hand, and forcing his leg's apart, she curiously began to play with his miniscule little sex.


She rubbed it gently, and worked her fingertips over the miniature man's stiffening penis...

He strained, and bucked his hip's as she tenderly massaged him. His defensless little body reacted quite quickly, and she soon found his tiny erection bobbing up and down under her tantilizing finger's...

Her nipples began to stiffen, as she entertained herself with this amazing little person. His defiant struggling only intrigued her more, and she held him down and continued to stroke him with just the very tip's of her delicate finger's...

He had no possible way to escape her giant hand's, and he slowly, and quite reluctantly, succumbed to her arousing miniastrations. His miniature body fought with a straining resistance, but the giant girl was only drawn in deeper as she effortlessly manipulated his tiny male form. Keeping him flat on his back in front of her on the huge table-top...

She had never before been with a boy, and her curiousity forced her to continue teasing this tiny male. His muscular little physic`, was turning her on, and she liked the way that his tiny stomach muscle's flexed, and strained against her fingertip...

Feeling wet, and juicy between her leg's, she squeezed her thigh's together tightly, and was surprized to feel the most wonderful sensation spasum-up through her lower body...

She could feel his miniascule heart pounding wildly under her fingertip. His breathing was quick-pumping gasp's of excited breath, and his skin was covered in a glissening sweat...

She found this so exciting, to see this helpless little man at her complete disposal, and his naked little body so eagerly aroused, by just the tip of her little finger.

Keeping him hard, and weakened, with overwhelming sensations from her relentless, massaging pleasure. She wrapped her free hand around her left breast and slowly began to rub her pebble-hard nipple...

She gasped out a hot breath, and purposly blew it out across his sweaty little naked form...

It amuzed her, the way that he reacted, when her steamy hot breath blasted across him...


"Please, let me go", he cried out despairately. "I'm a married Man!"

"Mmmm, your a 'Bad' little man, too!", she scoulded him with a disapproving glance, and pinched the head of his little cock between her thumb, and finger!

"AAAAAAhhhhh!", he screamed out in tremendous pain!

She giggled at his rediculous attempt to break free of her huge, controlling hand. She gripped up his boney little ankle, and swept him up into the air...

He screamed out again, as she dangled his tiny nakedness just above her open mouth...

His tiny squeaking voice delighted her, and she couldn't help herself...

He was screaming wildly, and struggling, as he was suddenly dropped into her steaming hot mouth. The giantess girl, then attacked his wriggling little figure with her powerful tongue...

As she felt his tiny naked body wriggling against her slathering tongue she found herself so aroused that she just could not, stop herself, and she quickly swallowed his sweaty little slippery body...

She jumped onto her bed and began fingering herself furiously, as she felt the struggling little man's last attempt's to escape her...

She broke into a sweat as she came with a hip bucking jerk, and closed her knee's together and squeezed as hard as she could.

It was the most erotic sensation that she had ever felt! She simply couldn't wait to do it again...

His trapped little form fought against her giant stomach, but he quickly became still, and the giantess rubbed her fingertips lightly across her bare belly in tiny little circular patterns as she enjoyed the warmth of her orgasum...






**********
Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for all the input on this story.  The next chapter will be the ending so....