- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

James is held prisoner by the giantess. 

Dilemma




By: wildcatman




Chapter 6







Mike stayed close to the side of the rock wall and sneaked into the massive cave. He kept moving in deeper, and deeper into the giantess lair. He stayed in the shadows, and quickly found a place to hide.

A large chunk of wood was sitting against the wall, and he ducked in behind it and squatted down...

He could hear a faint, tremendous, 'breathing sound' coming from the huge bunk that was covered in the massive-sized blankets. He squinted his eye's, straining to see in the dimly lit cave, and as he studied the mountainous bed, he noticed a movement...

Wriggling toes of the huge woman, poking out from under the cover of the blanket at the foot of the bed. Her huge foot had slipped free of the covers, and Mike finally realized that she was in the bed sound asleep....

He didn't know what to do... He took a deep breath and tried to settle his nerve's down, he couldn't believe that he was so close to this magnificent being!

He had to see if James was inside here somewhere. He decided to try and get closer to the bed, and see if she was keeping him somewhere over there...

As he started across the open floor, he was suddenly shocked to hear a familiar voice...

"MIKE!", the voice said. "MIKE, ...UP HERE!"

Mike stopped, and was completely astonished to see James peering back down at him from inside a crude looking hand made cage!

Hanging from the roof of the cave, the cage slightly swayed back and forth, as James poked his head out through the bars, and frantically waved one arm trying to get his attention!

James was excited to see his comrade, and he was clearly, more than ready, to get out of that cage and get the hell out of there!

"Mike, get me outta' HERE!", he loudly whispered.

Mike stood dumbfounded at the height of that hanging cage. It was at least 45 feet up there, and hanging nearly in the center of the cave...

With no way to climb up, and no way to get a rope up there, Mike scratched his head in disbelief...

"Hang-on, Dude, I'll be back!", Mike yelled up to him...

"Hurry-up!", James frantically replied, his tiny head poking out between the spaces, of the enclosure.



*******



The Previous night, James had been removed from the cage......

--- The huge giantess stared-in at him with a sparkle in her twinkling eye, and with a giddy excitment she unlatched the lid, and opened up the top of the cage- removing the roof, she carefully tipped the cage over, and dumped out James's tiny naked form,... out into the waiting open palm, of her huge, soft hand....

James screamed out in frantic terror as the long slender fingers securely restrained his helpless naked body.

Her huge mouth, made a 'shushing' noise as she quickly lifted him up uncomfortably close to it, holding him firmly inside her huge gripping fingertip's...

"Not be scared!". The strong, but feminine voice hushed out.

"I Not wanna HURT YOU!", She slightly raised her raspy voice...

"I 'KEEP' you, fer 'PET', O.K.?", she studied his minute face with an intent infatuation.

Her big face filled with a blushing glow, a pinkish hue, that seeped through the deeply tanned skin of her magnificent face.

James could only look up at her gigantic face and nod, in an overwhelmed reaction to his mighty captor's sheer presence...

Her hot humid breath, wafted over him like some over-sized exhust vent, from an 'industrial steam room'. Her huge nose drifted above, looming there like a large, double-barreled vacuum hose!

Her square jawed chin, and broad forehead, revealed a perfectly symmetrical face. The long scraggly mess of black hair was shiny and clean. Her perfectly straight nose was small, but slightly pronounced.

The loose curly mane of cascading hair outlined her beautiful features and her intensely, bright blue eyes seemed to pierce right through him, with the most breath-taking sight of colorful splendor...

The complete hopelessness of his situation, at his miniaturized perspective, seemed to drive his confused mind into overdrive...

He pressed his hands against those huge rubbery finger pads. Trying to force them away from his body. The strength contained within them was immeasurable...

The large, rounded pads, gently squeezed, and spidered around his tiny form with an alternating conformity while the giantess unconscously, and quite effortlessly, contained his defenseless little form as simply as a little girl, playing with a tiny, little puppy dog.

She walked about the cave casually, pacing aimlessly around in no particular direction, just playfully gripping her little doll-sized toy-man, completely fasinated with him...

Her smile was both endearing, and haunting at the same time. Her rumbling voice, was meant to be soothing, but the thunderous vibration done nothing but remind him of how diminutive, and rediculously helpless he was!

"You all MINE, NOW!", she firmly spoke down to him. "MY Little Boy!"

"You will wash with ME?", she seemed to roughly speak english, as if she were a small child.

Although, she looked to be about 25 or 28 year's old, no more than 30.

Her humming, was no lullaby that he'd ever heard. A three note pattern that just stepped down in a melody like fashion....

"Laaaa,....Deeeee,.....Dummmmmmm", she softly muttered. "Laaaa,....Deeee,....Dooooooeeee"


James was swiftly placed down into a huge pool of warm water. A wooden bowl, that she had been soaking her foot in, was next to her giant bed. James quickly found himself swimming in the chest deep water, trying to avoid her lowering foot, as it stepped down slowly into the water next to him...

He looked up at her towering leg's. They seemed to be hundreds of feet tall. The wider set hips, wrapped in the same leather that her tighly fitted top was crafted from, hovered above her powerful thighs, and shifted slightly as she balanced on one foot, and dipped her other, into the water next to him...

Her face lowered down quickly, as she sat down on her bed, and leaned forward above the bowl. Her smile widened as she giggled childishly down at James, while he struggled to try and avoid touching her giant foot...


"Mmmm, you 'WASH' with Me?", she asked, as a chittering giggle was contained deep inside her throat...


"Go On, 'WASH ME!", she pointed down with a jestering command. "Do IT, NOW!"

James couldn't quite understand what the giantess wanted, although when her sharp pointing fingernail directed right at him, and her huge blue eyes turned suddenly dark and her thick browe's narrowed, and flattened out...

He realized that she wanted 'him' to wash HER feet!

James swam quickly over to her huge ankle, and threw hiself on top of her arched foot...

He was dipped down, and lifted-up, doused and dunked, into the murky salt water of her nearly lukewarm foot bath. She swept her foot sideways, back and forth, and wiggling her powerful toes wildly, and shaking James loose in the process...

"Oh, dat tickles, lil-boy!", she heartily announced down upon him, as her smiling face floated above and peered down at him with delighted eye's...

"Not like 'THAT', like smooo-ther, kay?", she quizically tilted her head, and intently watched him...

James carefully swam back over to her wriggling toes, and avoiding touching 'them' all together, he just rubbed his open palm down under the solid ball of her smooth foot. Reaching down, and under, sweeping his hands all around over the bottom of her rougher sole...

He watched her reaction, hoping that he didn't tickle her again. She lustfully smiled, and released a relaxing sigh of soft breath...

James continued smoothly rubbing his hands around in wide slow circles. He was completely naked, and bobbing around in the chest deep water, trying to massage this giant-sized female foot. The salty water was quickly causing his skin to prune up...

The leathery-rough skin on the bottom of her huge foot revealed that she had naturally gone 'barefoot' most of the time, and her giant bare feet were toughened up and very thick-skinned.

A darker spot on her skin, just behind her ankle-bone, caught James eye. It appeared that she had bruised her ankle, and twisted it...

She was closely watching James, as he inspected her bruise. She seemed to be in some pain, and James was a little nervous about touching that purple-ish swollen area...

He could plainly see that it was bruised pretty bad, and he gently traced his finger's over it...


"That Hurts, I stepped on a sharp rock and scrapped it!", she told him.


"I was just 'looking' at it, and it looks like you bruised it...", James overtly told her, with a concerned reaction...


He rubbed his open palm down over the swollen area and could feel the puffiness of the wounded tissue.

He had some medical training and could tell that her giant ankle needed wrapped-up and packed in ice. However, he knew that she didn't have any ice, or anything to take the swelling down, but she could use some of her bedding material to make a wrap out of...


"You need to have this 'wrapped-up', to help keep the swelling down", James yelled up to her.

"Wrapped?", she repeated, and turned her head away to look around on her bunk.

She reached over and picked up a small piece of cloth, and held it out for him to see...


"Like this?", she asked. holding the torn piece of material out above him.

"Yes, that'll do fine, just wrap it snuggly around your ankle, and tie it in place", James told her, while treading water next to her foot.

She raised her foot up out of the water, and James was splattered with the raining droplet's that poured down off of it. She shifted her foot away, and quickly wrapped up her ankle. The water was so salty that James was starting to wrinkle up, and he tried to climb out of the huge bowl on his own and quickly realized that he couldn't do it...

Then, in a swift sweeping motion he was caught-up within her submerged finger's and suddenly elevated up, and out of the salt water...

He was swiftly carried up, high up into the air and shifted around. The giant woman carried him along as she walked casually over to her table. He was released in a sudden, but precise manner, as she dumped him out of her palm, and onto the huge expanse of the table top.


Her eye's flashed toward him, then she examined her ankle with a grimacing face. She sat down in the chair and bent down to adjust her wrapped ankle. Just the top of her head was still visable to James as he watched her. The shiny black hair was like thousand's of thin curly threads. She was so gigantic that her scent filled the air around her...


James couldn't believe it was so apparent. The oder of her feminine bodily scent wafted around her. He wasn't offended by the powerful scent. It wasn't extremely outrageous, or overwhelming. The magitude of her size, taken in to full consideration, would have made it very 'Normal'...

Her towering, fifty-foot tall figure, was just simply so 'Enormous', that everything about her was multiplyed accordingly!

Her appetite, was monstrous. James watched as she devoured tons of fish that she had sun-dried, and stored inside a salt-pack. A bowl of fish was eaten like a small salad. She tossed James one of the fish, and squeezed up several more, within two fingers and her thumb and casually tossed them into her mouth and chewed them up!

The sight of her 'Eating', was quite terrifying. To compare the amount of mass that she could so easily consume was disgustng, and very unnerving to watch from James perspective!


After eating, the giantess turned her attention back to him. Her little male companion. She leaned in closely, and studied his tiny form. Her eye's were mezmerizing, as she moved them in so uncomfortably close...


James backed away instinctively, and she slightly smiled at his frightened reaction...


The grasping fingers of her right hand swiftly enveloped his upper-body, and captured him. He was lifted up again, and held before her face. She sniffed him like a tiny 'appetizer', and deviously teased him with her slippery tongue...


James fought the sudden, and shocking erge to scream-out, as he felt her massive tongue sliding around all over his naked body!


The rough tip scrapped across his stomach and up across his bare chest...


"Mmmmmmmm, Good!", she mouthed, as her smiling lip's filled his entire view!


Now I know what a little girl's lolly-pop goe's through with! James thought, as she slathered his body with just the very tip of her powerful tongue...


The relentless teasing continued for at least an hour or more before she finally tired of it, and returned him to his hanging cage in the roof of the cave.


He had spent the entire night laying awake, and watching the enormous woman sleep......


It was the longest night of his life!






*********