- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

James has a rough night in the jungle...

Dilemma



By: wildcatman



Chapter 3










James sat perfectly still, and examined every sound that he heard. The cresent moon, sat low on the horizon, only dimly aware of his urgent need for it's nightly illumination...

Barely able to make-out the shadowy outline of the scampering night creature's, as they went about their regular routine. Island rat's, and indigenous marsupial's of different variety's flittered about on the jungle floor, constantly drawing his attention, not allowing him to catch a single wink of sleep.

The fog settled in, and seemed to glow in the faint moonlight. The early morning hour's were creeping by very slowly, as the cresent moon swept an arc across the western sky, reflecting a shimmering band of glissening light on the surface of the surrounding ocean water's...

Mike, and Joe, were rolled-up inside their sleeping bags', sleeping soundly, tucked away inside of their make-shift shelter under the over-hanging rock. James took the first night to be the look-out, and Mike would be next, then Joe. Taking turns each night, the three men would alternate the 'night-watch', and that way, at least two of them could get a good night's sleep...

James had nodded-off, and was startled awake by the sound of the rustling leave's, deeper within the shadows of the dense jungle, he gripped at the handle of their flare gun, it only had three 'flares', and he knew that if, 'need be', he could set the jungle on fire with one shot...

Although he didn't want to waste any of their precious flares, he trembled with fear, at the sight of that huge 'footprint', glimmering in the glowing ember's of their smoldering campfire, and the light 'overcast', of the low hanging cresent moon...it appeared with a life-like 'orange-ish' flickering movement...

James shifted his sights quickly, with eyes wide open, he scanned the dense, thick jungle, for anything bigger than himself...

Sitting on top of the huge rock, he had an elevated perch, higher up, and above the surrounding area, and he could easily drop down and take cover under the rock if he had to hide...

The heavy vibration's of those massive, quaking, foot steps, still fresh in his mind,... he waited for that terrifing sound to return,....hoping that it 'didn't', but he was prepaired if it did...

'He would shoot-first!,... and ask question's later', he thought, as he invisioned the colossal size of that 'gigantic female'...

He found himself staring at that enormas footprint, lingering with a stationary gaze...

His mind slipping away. He imagined her,...she would be so gigantic, so enormas in size...

His heart began to pound. Fear. Excitment. Arrousal. A rush of warmth overwhelmed his sweaty body...

He discovered his stiffening manhood, and was surprized to feel it so hard, and throbbing...

He couldn't believe that he was reacting this way?

Strange? How could he feel this way about a 'Giant'...

She could easily 'devour' him- whole!

Was he losing his mind? Was this all somekind of weird dream?

He had no idea what she, or 'It', looked like. He wasn't even sure that it, even 'really' existed...

This 'arrousal', that he felt, was so strange, where did it come from?

He continued to stare down at the huge foot-track...

It was just so, fucking huge!

The sound of the heavy footfall's, coming closer, nearly evaded him as they smoothly approached. He felt as though, his body had become 'suddenly frozen', his bone's were 'locked', he could move, but he just felt 'mentally' frozen...

The heavy impact of crunching sand, scrunched, and crumbled behind him, coming closer with each heavy thud...

It was as if he didn't 'want', to escape her, his subconscious contained his willpower, and restrained his physical body, forcing him to remain still. Some overwhelming curiousity deep inside him caused him to just sit there...

His better judgement, deep inside his soul, was 'screaming' at him! "GET UP!" "GET UP!", "GET OUT OF HERE!" "RUN!" "RUN!"

His heart was pounding so hard that his chest was jerking with wild convolsion's!

He wanted to get-up and turn around, and to move his body, but he just, 'forced-himself' to 'stay-put', and sit perfectly still...

The longer he waited, the more intense it became, but he was 'somehow' mentally frozen...

He was trembling, and shaking so hard that he could barely breath! The air currant's around him filled with a sweet feminine scent. He gripped at the handle of his flare gun, he managed to 'switch-off' the safety with his thumb...

A warm, humid gust of exhaled breath, breathed-out, and swirled all around his trembling body, an over-abundant gushing amount, blasted-out, and washed all around him...

Then in a quick 'reverse-action', he heard a sudden 'sucking-vacuum-like' withdrawl...

A cooler undertow of air pulled up from all around him, in a massive suction-like pulling!

The smell of the jungle floor rushed past him as the colossal being took a huge 'SNIFF'...

He wanted to scream. He wanted to warn his partner's! He wanted to 'at-least' defend himself, but he was perminantly frozen!

Movement behind him. Then, another movement, right next to him. Then, a shadow fell over him, completely engulfing him in black darkness...

The sudden 'touch', felt rough, and cool, as a set of large enveloping finger's encircled him, and slowly closed-up around his trembling body...

He couldn't even manage to scream, as the flare gun fell from his finger's. Dropping down onto the rock, and bouncing away into the thick vine's. The sudden lifting motion elevated him up so smoothly, and quietly, that he felt like he was flying!

The treetops floated past him, descending away, and dropping down out of sight as he steadily rose-up higher, and higher, into the night sky...

His brain went into overdrive, the 'shock', of this enormas, 'hand' coming into contact with his entire body, conforming around him, and effortlessly capturing him up within it, was utterly incomprehensible!

He found himself rising up above the tallest palm tree's, and smoothly floating around in a sweeping circle. The smell of a powerful, human-sweat-like oder, filled his head as he finally managed to gasp in a suffocating breath.

His vision blurred, and he felt dizzy, as he floated-up to a smooth stop...

Right in front of a huge set of 'cat-like', female eye's. The high-arched brow's framing the long lashe's that flicked across those eyes, like flashing electric bulb's. They locked onto him, and glared at him with a penetrating dominance...

The offensive bodily oder was intoxacating, an 'overwhelming' scent, of female persperation, and feminine body oder, blended together to form the most consuming elixer...

James didn't move. He couldn't move, she was holding him like an small, fragile, egg, inside her gripping fist. The thick skin of her powerful, leathery thumb, pressed down across his chest, and threatened to crush him...

The heavy, lumbering movement's of her mighty step's, as she carried him along with her, high above the sandy beach, seemed like a, 'strange' slow-motion, carnival ride. The air seemed to stream past him as he rode along tightly entrapped within her enclosed finger's...

The view was breath-taking from so high up. The vision of her moonlite skin, and her wild straggly mane of hair that spread out aimlessly all around her huge face, was shadowy, and darkly consealed in the night sky.

James helplessly watched, as the flickering light from their tiny camp-fire drifted further, and further away...

The giantess held him up snuggly just below her massive breast's. A tightly consealed leather material covered her bosom, revealing the outline of her magnificent female form. James frantically looked out from above her enveloping fist, as he was effortlessly carried away through the densly overgrown jungle.

His willpower to escape had been temporarily blocked.

As he drifted along above the jungle, tightly encased within this big, gripping, female fist, his mind seemed to suddenly awaken!

Fear consumed him! He frantically started to fight, punching and kicking at the smoothly wrapped finger's that so easily held him...

He screamed-up at her, "LET ME GO!"

"Please, NOOOOoooooooooo.......




***




Joe was awakened as he felt a heavy vibration shaking the earth under him. He jerked his head up, and noticed that the camp fire was nearly out. The glowing coal's smoldered with a thick smoke that did nothing to allow him to see any better...

He thought that he heard James screaming, and he quickly crawled out of his sleeping bag and poked his head out from under the cave-like rock...

The faint sound of heavy thudding impact's fadded away...

Joe tried to wipe the dried crust away from his eye's, as he concentrated on the quaking sound of the massive foot-steps, he despairatly tried to find the direction of the sound, but his half-conscious, brain wasn't registering quickly enough, and he couldn't ascertain which way the sound was going...

Mike woke up, and threw the sleeping bag away as he jumped from his bed. He quickly crawled out with his un-tied boot's slopping on his feet...

"What Happened? Was She HERE?", he blerted out. A terrorized reaction to the sound that could still be felt, as it shook the ground under the two men's feet...

Joe glanced over at him but didn't answer, as he started looking for James. He was shocked to find him gone.

Joe awkwardly climbed up onto the rock, and searched all around, trying to see if there was any sign of his comrade. He looked down on the ground behind the huge rock and saw the flare-gun lying in the bushes...

He jumped down and picked up the gun. He noticed that the safety was off, and he carefully reset it, and stuffed the gun into his belt. Climbing back up onto the rock, he was met by an overanxious Mike, whom was frantically tying his boot lace's, and looking all around with wild, frightened eye's!



"I Told You!", Mike yelled out abruptly. "We Should Have Moved further back into the thicker stuff!"



"Shut Up, We shouldn't have built a stupid fire, that was our mistake, she spotted that fire, and James was like a sitting duck!", Joe argued with the younger man...



"Well, what do we do now?", Mike angrily snarled. "Wait for her to come for either of us, or go get James back?"


"Get James back, of course", Joe whispered. "Grab that flashlight and we'll start tracking this big woman"

"She's going to leave one hell of an easy trial to follow, that's for sure, and we can follow her right up, but we'll have to stay out of sight when we start to get close", Joe continued, as he climbed down from the rock and started pulling on his boot's...



They packed up a single backpack, with most of their gear, and started out with the flashlight. It soon broke daylight though, and the two men found themselve's watching the sun come up from across the watery horizon...



Joe could easily track the enormas woman, the heavy footprint's could easily be seen for yards ahead of the two tiny tracker's. She seemed to be heading deeper into the jungle, but her track's were leading them out in a wide sweeping arc...


"Maybe she's headed for those steep ridge's over there", Mike pointed out, as the two men broke over a grassy sand dune, and could see alot further ahead in the distance...


" I Don't know, she could be going just about anywhere, and she can 'definitely', get there alot faster then we can!", Joe answered with a heavy breath as he wiped some sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand.


The two of them shared a quick drink from the canteen, and sat down for a moment to rearrange their gear. The sun was rising higher, and it was going to be another, very extremely, hot day...

They continued tracking until they reached a deeper, thickly-grown, moss-like carpeting that completely covered the dense jungle floor...

The shade of a more open area, felt nice, and the two men paused for a moment to enjoy the cooler air, and relax for a moment.

Mike was about to sit down, when he noticed something out of place. He walked over closer, and looked down to see a pair of mens pant's laying crumpled on top of the thick moss...

He didn't say a single word as he walked over and dropped James's pant's down in front of Joe. He stood looking all around within the shady area.

Joe picked up the pants, and rolled them up. He stood up and stuffed the pants into his pack, and just stood there quietly listening...

They were James's pant's alright, and it 'appeared', that they had been 'ripped-off' of him, and casually discarded, by just carelessly dropping them away...







**********