- Text Size +
Dilemma





By: wildcatman





Chapter 13










Mike watched as Joe disappeared out through the entrance-way of the humongous cavern. He wished his older comrade luck, but he somehow knew that he would never see him again...


His shoulder, still stinging with pain from the stab wound that Joe's knife had done. He lightly rubbed his finger's over the fresh wound, as he watched Joe break free of the cave and slip away, out into the bright sunlight.

James's pale face watched the girl giant, as she devoured huge chunks of fish and washed it down with ample amounts of spring water. The volume was so great; as he estimated, she could easily consume a hundred men his size, and still have room for desert...

The scent of the cooked fish blended with the giantess's pheromones forming a strange, lingering concoction.

Mike's attention turned back toward the giantess. He noticed the pail of berrys that she had sitting next to her. She had flavored the fish with some of them, the purple color had turned the fish a weird blueish tint.

Her finger's were turning blue from the berrys, she handled them within her pinching finger's and had squeezed out some of the juice.

She finished eating and stood up. She stepped around the table and looked down into the footbath, instantly realizing that her tiny little slave wasn't in there...

She reacted quickly, and started searching all around on the floor. The two imprisoned men hanging inside the cage trembled with fear as they watched her frantically searching for the 'escapee', intently wondering... what consequences would befall 'them', because of this turn of events...

Her angry face appeared suddenly, just outside of the cage...


"Where did he go?", she whispered.

Her sparkling eyes fluttering with curiousity, she appeared to be excited and over-anxious... as if she would enjoy a little game of hide and seek...

"Did he go 'Outside', or is he still hiding in here?", she questioned her remaining captives...

Mike and James huddled down in the corner, reluctant to answer her questions...

"Oh, O.K., your not going to help me find him, then?", she calmly inquired...

"I can only imagine that if he's escaped and gone outside, he won't last till dark in the mid-day sun", she casually opened the roof of the cage and dumped them out into her open palm...

She strolled over to the table and released the two men in front of her and slowly sat down. Her left hand reached over and gathered up a bunch of the purple berrys and brought them down closly in front of the two tiny men.

Releasing the fruit carefully, she allowed the berrys to pour out onto the table around them. The huge berrys were the size of basketballs. The purpleish fruits seemed so strange at such an enormous size, they looked like blue berrys, but either of the two tiny men could tell for sure what they really were...

"Eat some, if you want-I know that you must be starved by now", she lowered her face down closely, and smiled as she watched the two tiny captives while they tried to inspect the giant-sized berrys...

Mike crawled over to one of the large berrys. He could see a finger-'nail' print in the skin of the berry. The sharp edge had wounded the fragile skin and exsposed some of the darker meat just underneath it. The smell of it was sweet and he couldn't resist taking a small mouthful of the paste-like material inside...

James watched as Mike ate some of the berry, he wanted to eat some too. The giantess was hovering her huge face directly above them and her looming present's was quite intimadating so dangerously close...

Her breath flowed down across the surface of the table, creating a warm scented breeze that had an intoxacating effect on the two men when they deeply inhaled the humid wind from within her magnificent being...

Looking up at her, she seemed to be enjoying herself as she gleefully watched them. Her left eye brow slightly raised, she tilted her head as she smiled down upon them releasing a soft moan of cooing that revealed her delighted state of complete dominance.

They were like two little helpless animals. She loved the way their tiny naked bodie's moved. The smallness was just so adorable...

She plucked up a chunk of leftover fish between her finger's and slowly placed it down in front of her two little pet's.


"Here, have some of the fish", she whispered. "It's really good, try some"


Mike was still chewing on the purple fruit. James' stomach squealed with hunger as the smell of the fish hit his nose. He staggered closer to the hunk of fillet and squatted down next to it. He reached out and broke off a section of the veinie-white fillet and brought it carefully to his mouth...

The flavor was sensational as it filled his mouth, he hungrily gobbled down several bites as quickly as he could.

Both men were very hungry and after taking a few bites of the giantess' offering, their stomach's were quickly filled as they stuffed their mouths and chewed on the fish and berrys. The girl watched them from directly above, giggling occasionally at their tiny little forms. They appeared so comical to her, as they scurried back and forth from the fish to the fruit...

The purple stain from the berrys started to rub off onto their skin, turning it to a bluish color. The starving men were soon full. They sat down and rubbed their belly's with their now purple-colored hand's.

The giant girl reached over and grabbed another handful of berrys. She squeezed them tightly, mashing out some of the juice, then she swiftly snatched Mike up inside her finger's and started rubbing the pulp all over his naked body...

Giggling frantically she reached for James and slathered him the same way. Both men were suddenly changed in color to a dull purple tanned-like color...


"Look at you little guys, your all purple!", she laughed outloud.


"Ah, that is soo funny!", she burst out into hysteric's, as she watched their confused reaction to their sudden color change...


Mike looked at James in disbeleif as he appeared so differently now...


"What are you doing?", Mike yelled up at the girl. "Look what you've done!"


"I Know, Isn't it so, 'FUNNY?", she erupted into a spasum of quaking laughter...


Both tiny men stood completely naked and purple. The bursting wave of laughter that filled the sky above them was like a strange feminine thunder. The giantess slapped her open palm down onto the table-top and continued to profoundly roar with uncontrolable laughter.

Mike started backing away from her thundering giggle's, he stepped back and quickly kept moving away until he reached the otherside of the table. James followed him and the two men stood near the edge of the table looking back at their tormentress...



"This is rediculous, look at us!", Mike said, as he looked over at his purple comrade.


"I'm sick of this, I'm getting out of here", Mike whispered. "Come on, let's just jump into that tub"


Mike stepped off the edge and plunged down into the footbath. James started to follow him, when he was suddenly gripped up just seconds before he started to jump...


"Oh-NO-U-DON'T!", the girl's tightly gripped finger's crushed him up within, jerking him swiftly back across the table...


"Your not going anywhere!", she delightfully whispered into James' startled face. "COME-EER YOU!"


Mike was hastily retrieved from the salty water of the tub, her roughly squeezing grasp snatching his floating body out of the pool of water. Both men were carried over to the berry pail and dumped into it...

"I think you little guys look very "tastie" like that, all purplish-blue!", she whispered down into the huge bucket...

They were quickly submerged by her encroaching finger's and pressed down into the mushy textured fruit. Their naked bodie's were slathered into the berry pulp and completely coated with the bright purple mush...

Mike clammered around within her gripping fingertip's, James tried to avoid her squashing grasp, the huge berrys squished up around them and smeared across their naked bodie's...


"Help, please I can't take it!", James screamed out as he was forced down into the meaty purple pulp.


"Hang-on Man, just try not to get to much in your mouth!", Mike yelled out to him.

The powerful female fingers dug through the huge berrys and swirled all around shifting and churning the two hapless men into the smearing purple paste. They were helpless to escape the grinding action of her emense fingers.

A rumbling giggle thundered above them as she playfully blended them into the sticky blueberry jam...


"Mmmm yes, Your turning even more purple now!", the huge girl's voice resounded from above.


"Yummy, Yummy, Yummy,... Mmmm, let's have a little taste!", her voice blasted down loudly from above her prisoner's heads.

James was gripped up and slowly lifted out of the giant-sized pail...

Hot slathering swipes from her snake-like tongue 'licked' across his flayling limb's as she toyed with his tiny naked body.

Dangling from his left ankle he was quickly elevated up, and swung directly over and above the giantess open mouth. Her head tilted back, and the purple-ish tongue slithered out searching for his captive body.

Playfully slapping him around. Licking and sucking on his arm, she caught it between her teeth and clamped down causing him to scream out in pain...

His screaming voice was suddenly muted-out, as he was placed directly into the heated opening of her consuming maw...

Biteing down with her teeth solidly, she quickly severed his purple-skinned nakedness into two seperate halfs. He screamed out in intense pain as her huge tongue pushed his broken body over under her chomping jaw teeth...

His skull was crushed quickly enough to show a slight bit of mercy for his suffering. The devouring giantess mouth, chewed up his mauled remains, wollowed the gristle slightly before instantly swallowing it all in one consuming gulp!


"Mmmm, kind of salty" "Let's see if 'YOU', taste any different", she whispered dominantly...


Mike was snatched up, and quickly thrown into her widely opened mouth. Her hot breath wafted over his naked skin, as she casually started to slowly bite-down across his trapped mid-section...

"PL-ESE-DON'T/..... his voice was instantly halted. The crushing jaw teeth obliterated his entire head within one single chomp...


The giantess swallowed the two men as easily as eating a couple of boiled shrimp. She washed their remains down with a big gulp of spring water and rubbed her belly as she leaned back on the edge of her bed and released a huge burp.





*****





Meanwhile,...Joe had no idea what had became of his partner's...


He had been knocked unconscious by some huge unknown object within the darkness of the giant girl's beach bag. Carried away by his beautiful captress' he had been taken prisoner yet again, and this time it seemed that there were 'two', girl giants. Their towering figure's were dressed in super-tight, string bikini's.

The 'strange' part, was the fact that it appeared as though they were just out casually for a walk on the beach, and that their discovery of a tiny naked man was just another 'lucky' find!

He awoke to a strange entrapment. The air was humid, with a thick chemical smell that slightly burned his nose...

His mind was startled-back awake, as he realized that he'd been removed from the huge beach-bag.

Secondly, as he rubbed his eye's and opened them, it seemed that everything was very 'normal-sized' for them,...it was exactly as if, Joe had shrunk?

Everything was extremely huge! Joe opened his eye's to find that he'd been placed under a gigantic glass bowl. His naked body trembled from the chilling surface of the sheer white counter-top. He sat up and frantically rubbed his eye's...

Music played in the distance, a slow melodonic tune that seemed suited for some type of Yoga exercise. Joes eye's started to burn from the fumes of a strong bleach-like substance, it stung his eye's within the entrapment of the huge glass bowl. Joes lung's were burning from the fumes consealed within it. The chemical was on the surface of the table top, a strong acidic oder filled the space within the glass bowl imprisonment.

He stood up and staggered around as he walked over to the glass wall and started banging his fist's on it and screaming for "HELP!"


An entire hour went by or so it seemed, before he noticed the massive set of huge brown eye's, starring in at him with child-like curiousity...


"CRACK-CRACK-CRACK" - "CRACK-CRACK-CRACK" , a girls giant fingernail 'pecked' at the side of the glass bowl, sending sharp, crisp, ear peircing, jolt-like tapping sounds, surging through the confining space inside, rattling his confused brain and shocking him into a fully awakened state...

The big brown eyes drifted away then quickly returned again, as a huge set of gripping fingers stuck to the surface of the glass. Turning a bright white color, the swirled fingerprints squished onto the outside surface and carefully lifted-up the bowl. Joe quickly flopped down on his butt, despairately trying to conseal his nakedness.

A sweeping gust of cooler outside air washed across him. The volume of the distant music seemed to suddenly increase and the fresh air poured across his naked body like a flowing stream...

Joe trembled as the girl's giant face slowly lowered down upon his defenseless little form.

Her huge mouth gapped open. Her hot breath exploded as she blasted her excited voice down upon him...


"Oh My GOD!", she excitedly erupted down from directly above...


Lowering even closer, she sucked in a crisp lungful of outside air, sending a brisk wind across Joe's trembling figure...


"Where did you come from?", she asked, as she slowly revealed a huge toothy smile...


Joe felt as though he'd been thrust into some 'parallel-world', the sight of the huge surroundings of the enormous interior of the house was simply mind boggling...

The face of 'this' girl-giant, was different from the two-other's that had captured him on the bridge.

She was younger, and had the largest set of big brown eyes. Her light-brown hair was almost a 'golden' color, she had braided it up into a twin-set of matching pig-tail's that swung down over her shoulder's and nearly reached her waist...


"OH! Are you from outer-space!", she excitedly said, raising her voice to a much higher volume!

"YOU ARE, AREN'T YOU!", she blasted down upon him nearly bursting his tiny eardrum's.

"Oh 'GOODIE', A REAL LIVE 'SPACEMAN!' "Your not gonna hurt me are you?" "Why are you so small?" "Are there anymore of you, tiny-sized little guy's?" "Hmmm, How'd you get in here?" "Did Katelyn catch you?" "Was Miley with her?"

The blasting thunder-like eruption of her resounding voice continued relentlessly. The coursing vibration of the tremendous soundwave's, continued to assult Joe's cowering little form. He held his hand's tightly over his ear's and tried to protect them from the young giantess' verbal attack...

The inquisitive girl giant released a continuous list of questions that Joe could not even attempt to answer before her rumbling mouth. She seemed so caught-up in the thrill of the moment, her eye's wondered around the room aimlessly, as if searching for more questions...


"Are you really REAL?", she suddenly questioned what she was actually looking at.


"You-hold-old, very,...st-still, little-man", her voice washed over him, as she swiftly lowered her tone, bringing her face down within just a few inches.

Her cracking voice was nervious and shaky...

Her fingertip's floated down from above as she slowly reached her hand toward him. She hesitated, holding her huge finger right in front of him...


Intently, and very carefully she touched his bare chest...


Joe could see the pinching fingertips directly, as the inquisition continued. He felt like an insect, taped down and trapped before the huge set of magnificent, curious brown eye's....

Joe held his breath as the giant finger pushed gently against his chest.

The tip of her rounded finger slowly approached, it seemed to grow larger and more powerful. The instant that it touched him it swifted away...

"Eeeew", she cooed. Her hand still floating just above him as if it were weightless...

Like a huge snake waiting to 'strike' at him, it's cowering prey,...Joe!

"Can you TALK?", she asked him. "HUH, can a teenie-weenie little man like you, Talk?"

"Do you UN-DER-STAND ME?", she blasted her word's into his face speaking more loudly, as if he wouldn't be able to hear her...

Joe screamed out at her huge face: "Let me alone, girl,...your going to hurt ME!"

"WHA-what?", she froze for a moment, and closely studied him...

A high-pitched squeal erupted from her as she exploded with delight!


"Oh, YOU 'CAN' TALK!", she whaled out...


Suddenly her finger's grabbed his chest, clamping it up between finger and thumb. Joe found himself being hoisted up into the air, lifted up high above the sheer white plain of counter-top...

"God, your like 'really-SMALL', the girls voice exhusted into his frantic face.


"Your just like a little lizard-man or a Bug-man, aren't cha'?", she turned his naked body all around inspecting it within her gripping fingertip's.

Joe found himself being carried away. Across an enormous room, his naked body easily gripped up within this girl giantess' single hand. He tried to see where she was taking him as she quickly stepped through the stadium sized rooms.

Her large tree-trunk sized fingers blocked out his view as he seemingly, flew through the sky high above the floor.


"My name is Emy, Emily Lee", her huge mouth blasted out into his tiny face.


"What's your NAME?", she asked. Holding him up even higher...






**********