- Text Size +
Dilemma





By: wildcatman






Chapter 12









James and Mike watched from above, as Joe was smothered inside of the enormous pair of naked breasts. The girl giant delighted to completely dominate his miniature form...

Relentlessly squeezing him between them and amusing herself with his squirming futility.

He had ultimately pasted out and was limply placed down onto the table next to the huge plate of skillet-baked fish.

The giantess had removed the cooked fish from the fire and had prepaired herself an enormous plate.

The smell of the fish caused their stomach's to grumble as the rising aroma swirled up around them...

James had been busy, he had found a space between two of the bars that was just slightly wider then the rest. He could get his shoulders between them and he was sure that he could easily wriggle out...

Mike crawled over next to him and sat leaning back against the bars.

"Is she going to do what I think, she's gonna do?", Mike whispered quietly over at James.

James glanced down to see what Mike was referring to, he could see Joe's unconscious body laying right next to the giant-sized plate of food.

His heart sank as he instantly concidered the idea...

She was going to eat him, Alive!

James trembled as he watched her finger's carefully enclose around Joe's naked little body. She lifted him up, inspecting him in a way that seemed to be as if she were considering what he would ultimately 'taste-like', when she decided to actually do it...

Licking her lips, rolling her eye's and as she closely inspected his tiny body, she turning it all around, gripping and squeezing the miniature muscles of his unconscious body, as if she were thinking about taking a great big bite out of it...


***



Joe felt a strange, wet touch. He caught his breath, and squinted his eye's to try and see where he was...

The large fingertips gripped at his arm's and leg's with precise conformity, adjusting the pressure just enough, to hold his naked body within their grasp, he was effortlessly turned about and manipulated within the girls huge hand's.

He held his breath as the giant-sized, knobby tipped tougue, swiped across his whole front and left behind a tingling trail of acidic moisture.

Her huge cavernous mouth was steaming with humidity and the overpowering aroma of her sour stomach's partially digested contents...

She licked his naked body again only with much more force, the rough tipped muscle pressed deeper as if it were trying to scrap away some of his skin...

Joe felt the dexterous snake-like muscle slipping over him with an over-abundant amount of slathering salava.

Her heated breath nearly suffocated him, as she casually released a slowly extended exhale and then quickly drew-in a vacuum-like breath, creating a cold swift breeze to whip past his slathered nakedness with a chilling bite of frosty air.

Helplessly, he was shocked into a shivering mass of terrified nerves. His survival instinct took over, and he tryed to escape from the girl giants grasping fingertip's...

His hands grabbing wildly at the solid-tipped fingernail that projected out of her huge thumb. He tryed to pull his lower-body away from the enclosing warmth of the giantess's palm...

Her instantaneous reaction, swiftly captured him up as her thunderous laughter nearly deafened him. The sudden eruption of rumbling sound-waves shook him as she simply tightened up her fist and held his wriggling body firmly within her single hand...


"Hooommmm, you can't git-away from meee", she lustfully breathed..

Teasingly, she licked his tiny figure again, and slowly slathered it with an excessive amount of stickiness...

"Mmmm, sweeet!", she delightfully squealed, as if she were about to swallow him up like a piece of chocolate candy...


"Stop-it, you can't do this to me, I'm a person just like you!", Joe screamed up at her glittering eyes!


"Oh, your 'not' just like ME!", she whispered.

"If you were, then- I couldn't do THIS!", she exclaimed.

Her fingers tightly gripped-up around his body. Then, he was slowly lifted up closer to the huge, grinning lips and held too closly before her enormous mouth...

A gusting blast of moist, heated-air flowed past him as he was slowly engulfed into the oven-like mammoth of her dripping wet mouth.

The solid jaw teeth closed together, and Joe found himself being pushed harshly up into the roof of her quickly darkening entrapment.

His ear's popped as all light vanished, and he was encased within the heated slobbering darkness of this giggling girls giantess mouth...

He reached out to try and protect himself from being swallowed alive. He pressed his hand's directly into the back of her slimy throat...

The slick wettness was so slippery and soft that his fingers seemed to penetrate into the mass of slickness...

Joe couldn't tell what, or where, he was touching when his hand's slid over the ultra-soft texture of the giantess's inner-mouth...

He felt a burning sensation inside his lungs as he tryed to breath-in, within the heated cocoon-like entrapment.

A sudden crushing squeeze alarmed him,-when he thought that her massive tongue pressed up tightly and he felt himself being swallowed alive...


"Gaaaaa,Ah!" 'Ul-mpt, Ul-mpt, raaaaalph... PLOP!

Suddenly, Joe flopped down onto the brightly lit space on the table top with a heavy smack. His sloppy wett nakedness splattered onto the surface and flopped all around...

Gasping for breath, confused and coughing up sticky girl spit, he was relieved to be free of her consuming jaws and sucking in the cooler outside air.

"Oh, you little wiggler", she whispered down into his saliva coated face.

"You almost caused me to throw-up!", she giggled, as she rubbed her throat...

Joe tryed to get to his feet again but the slathering of her saliva made it too difficult. He slipped around like a drunken cat and flipped and slipped on the solid surface of the table in front of her smiling eye's...

"Where you think you're gonna go?" she taunted him, as she playfully poked him with her fingernail.

Stabbing him in the butt, she jabbed at his naked rear with quick poking tap's that felt like she was stabbing him with a dull knife...

"Ahh, don't,...that hurts!", Joe yelled up to the playful giantess...

She grabbed his hip's between her thumb and two fingers, casually picking up his struggling little figure.

She lifted him up to her mouth again, giggling right into his screaming face...

"Eww, what's that?", she frowned, as she noticed the yellowish liquid dribbling down off of his dangling feet...

"Did You.....piss?", she softly spoke, she quickly held him out over the edge of the table top, swiftly shifting him over so his trickling urine didn't get onto the table...

"You're disgusting!", she snarled.

"God, what am I gonna do with you?", she lowered him down over the saltwater footbath, releasing him about ten feet above it to let him drop down with a plopping splash.

Joe was relieved to be dropped into the cleansing saltwater. He was shaking uncontrolably and trembling with overwhelming fear.

The giant girl's huge mouth had nearly devoured him alive and he really thought that she was about to gobble him up.

He had grabbed her uvula, as he reached into the back of her throat. The simple touch of his tiny grasp onto the dangling bulb caused her reflective reaction, he was almost instantly ejected...

He hadn't actually realised what he had done at first, but he now knew what he would have to do if it were to happen again.

He could smell the roasted fish and his belly growled as he floated inside the murky water of the swimming-pool sized salt-bath.

The giantess was busy removing some of the bones from the cooked fish. She could just simply grab onto the tail and pull the skin and bones swiftly loose and free of the overly cooked meat.

She soon had a large plateful of flaky white fish piled high in front of her.

Both James and Mike, had to wipe the dribbling drool from their mouth's as they watched the giantess cleaning up the huge plate of deliciously cooked fish.

Looking down at her from higher up, her bare shoulder's were sparsely shrouded by the wavy length of shiny black mane...

Her tanned skin and her athletic figure looked so perfect from a safe distance away. James thought that she was simply the most beautiful girl that he'd ever seen. Her nakedness was so overwhelming to gaze upon, the everspeading expanse of her towering presents, clearly filled his head with consuming desire...

James was startled when he felt a sharp stabbing in his side...

"Hey, wake-up Man!", Mike was trying to get his attention.

"Look!", Mike pointed down to the tub of water where Joe had been dropped into...


Joe had managed to climb up onto the side of the tub and was sitting there looking back up at them.

James looked back toward the girl giantess, and watched as she shoved a huge section of fish filet into her mouth and began to slowly chew...

Joe pointed toward the caves entrance, and waved at them as if he were saying, "I'm Outta Here". He slipped down off of the side of the tub and plopped down onto the floor.

His tiny form looked so incredibly small from Mike and James perspective. He quickly scampered across the open floor like a frightened cockroach...

He stopped about halfway across and squatted down to look back up at the hanging cage that held his two captive partner's. Joe saw James motioning frantically to him, waving his hand -as if to say, "hurry-up,-go-go".

Joe glanced back to the table where the enormous beauty was sitting. Her chewing mouth movements, caught his eye and he watched as she reached for another large chunk of fish. He didn't stick around any longer...

He scampered as quickly as he could, toward the entrance-way and ran as fast as his trembling legs would carry him.

Back out into the blinding, bright sunlight...

He stumbled out into the intensity of the midday sun. His skin tingled all over as he ran across the open clearing and made his way over into some cluttered bushes...

He was nearly exhusted, as he reached the shaded area under the cover of some thick low-hanging branches...

He knew that he had to keep moving because the titaness would soon discover him missing and would instantly start searching for him...

He had to make it back to the beach. The giantess would never be able to find him in all of the thick jungle around there...

He had lost the flare gun and all of his clothing, he was covered in a thin powdering of crystalized salt, he felt dehydrated and so very hungry...

Just he thought of her emmense figure towering above, stirred his will to survive and he started jogging back toward the bridge that they had built crossing the huge canyon.

His bare feet were stubbing on rocks and large thorn-like sticks that were scattered all across the ground. He was forced to slow down and watch his step more closely...

He soon reached the huge expance, that their bridge was hung across, he stepped up onto it and started carefully sidestepping along. He had to bend down grabbing onto the rope, hand over hand, so that he could steady himself from falling...

His naked body being unprotected, Joe felt alot more vulnerable than usual...

The rope bridge started to gently sway from side to side.

He held on tightly and continued to work his way across to the other side...

He felt the burning sting of friction, as he slid his bare feet along the entire length of the heavy rope. The rope burn started to become unbareable, he had to stop and rest at just a foot or two beyond the halfway point...

Suddenly from high above, a heavy, booming, female voice...


"WHAT'S THAT?", a high-pitched girlish tone resounded.


"Hmm, I don't know, look's like a tinie-tiny person!", another female voice spoke out...


"Let me see, where?...OH, LOOK, It 'IS' A LITTLE, TINY, MAN!", the voices roared with powerful sound waves, as they blasted their giantess voice's down so closely to Joe's clinging little body.

"LET ME HAVE THIS ONE!", one of them said. "AWL, YOU ALWAY'S GET THE LITTLE 'MEN', I NEVER GET TO PLAY WITH THEM!", she continued roaring like a blasting giantess mega-phone.

Joe nearly slipped free of the rope and fell as the sudden grasping fingertips clamped up around him and effortlessly plucked him from the rope with the ease of a apple-picker.


"AWL, HE's SO CUTE!", a huge female voice spluttered out right in front of him, the scent of cherry flavored gum swirled out of her enormous mouth...

They continued walking along, carrying him with them inside of their gripping fingers.

Joe was too flabbergasted to even look up, but he couldn't help himself...

His heart rapidly exploded as he realized his unfortunate happenstance. Two bikini clad teenager's carrying their beach towels and wearing flip=flop's had came out of nowhere and stumbled upon him...

"Where the hell did they come from?", Joe yelled out as his mind began to slip into madness!

He was plunged into darkness as the huge fingertips swiftly released him and let him fall into an enormous terry-cloth tote-bag.

He flopped down into the twisting entrapment of the huge bag and awkwardly tumbled down into the cluttered contents inside...


"Let's take him back to the motel room!", one of them said, in an excited hush.


"Alright, but I get to play with him first!"


Joe had banged his head against an enormous tube of suntan lotion. He pushed himself up onto his knee's and studied the giant-sized lable on the front of the bottle...

DEEP-TAN SUNTAN LOTION

He scratched his head and slowly started to laugh with an overwhelming mental confusion...


"THIS, just can't be", he started to scream, then contained his emotion's.


"WHERE THE HELL...., he was suddenly tossed up, and swung around violently...


The bag was suddenly being thrown around haphazardly, twisting, and roughly banging into something very large and solid...

Joe was slammed against the side of the lotion bottle, and after bouncing off, he was thrown up and slung around in a complete circle...

A pair of red high-heeled pumps, that were large enough for Joe to use as a boat bumped into his leg's and caused him to fall right into one of them...

He quickly realized that it was much safer inside, as the bag went twirling around and spinning out of control. Joe hung on to the strap that was made to serve as a ankle strap, he pushed his feet down inside the toe, and hung on for all it was worth!




********