- Text Size +
Dilemma




By: wildcatman




Chapter 11









Mike was knocked backward into the hairy softness of the massive patch of giant-sized pubic hair. His fingers gripping at the stone knife, that Joe had thrown at him.

The sharp, stinging pain, from the sharpened sliver of flint had served its purpose, and 'snapped' his mind back to his despairate situation....


What was happening? He just could not believe, that he had fallen under her spell so easily...


The pungent aroma of the giantess's massive pussy had overtaken his brain. The sight of Joe's complete helplessness, and the way that she was handling his tiny form, arroused him beyond belief...


She was forcefully pushing his struggling body deeply into her steaming lips, then releasing him to allow him to pull himself out, only to be shoved right back in again...


Over and over, Joe's head would slip free from within the enormous cunt, and just after he would quickly pop up, gasping for a deep breath of fresh air, her huge manipulating fingertips simply captured his shoulders and swiftly pressed him back inside again.

His despairate muffled crie's were abruptly cut-off, as the huge slippery fingertips guided him easily back into the slurping mass of giant-sized pussy...


"HELP ME!", Joe managed to crie out, just before his head and face was pressed down into the sweltering mammoth...


Mike carefully pulled the sharpened stone knife out of his bleeding shoulder. The sight of his own gushing blood drew him back to his new reality...


He held the stone in his hand, along with the one that he already had, and looked down at both sharp stones...


With a cutting edge, now in both-hands, he tightened his fingers firmly around them, and squeezed them up tightly inside his tiny fists.


He knew that he had to do something!


The giantess was going to drown Joe with her massive brobdingnagian vagina!


James was intently watching from above, helpless to do anything to help, he could only watch from his high perch in the roof, and mindlessly stroke his straining erection...


Mike turned around, and looked up the massive landscape of huge, giantess, mid-section. Her incredable flat-belly, spread out before him like a massive water-bed. The wave-like motion of her excited breathing created a constant pumping-action, that revealed her magnificent size in the most incredable performance of bodily display...

Her large breasts shifted slightly, gently wobbling, as she wriggled around on the solid table top. Her tremendous naked body, laying flat, and out-stretched, her head turning from side to side, reeling with sexual lust boiling inside her massive female form.


Mike set his sights on the mega-sized left nipple. The solid, barrel-shaped appendage was firmly erect, and swirling around in tight little circles...


His heart began to race, as he considered the dire consequence of his hastily formed plan, he knew that she could effortlessly 'swat' him away, like an insect,...but, he had to do something to save Joe!

Mike stumbled across the huge females lower belly, and swiftly climbed up onto her firmer rib-section, his mind exploding with fear, as he focused-in on that huge, tan-skinned nipple...

The pillow soft mass of breast flesh sank down slightly under his bare feet as he swiftly scampered up the inner-wall of it, and tackled the huge nipple with a linebackers finesse...

Useing both hands, he stabbed at the rubbery knob with all of his remaining strength...



It didn't seem to have any effect, at first- but, as time seemed to suddenly 'stand-still' momentarily, he was suddenly jiggled around, and quickly lifted up...

Her billboard-sized face lifted-up as well, and rose up above him...

Those peircing blue eyes opened-up slowly, and directed their intense focus down onto the 'slight-irritaion' that had distracted her from pleasuring herself...'Mike's little naked form'.

A sudden flash of movement, and he was swiftly captured-up within her huge palm. Her powerful fingers wrapped completely around his naked body and firmly squeezed....


Only his head was free of the giant female fist, as he was snatched-up, and gripped tightly inside her sweaty hand. The air was forced from his lungs in a super-strong crushing grip. His ribs felt like they were about to implode...


He couldn't even move, as she captured him, and easily lifted him up in front of her giantess face...


"What do you think your DOIN'?", she roared into his tiny face...


Mike could not make a sound, or even breath-in a single breath of air! He was squeezed-up even tighter, and a surge of extreme force nearly crushed his frail ribs!


"I said, WHAT DO YOU THINK YER DOIN'?", she raised her voice in frustration!


"You Think that you can 'attack' ME?", she lowered her voice, in an attempt to calm herself down.


"I could just squish yer lil' ass!", she growled. "IS THAT what you want, you ungreatful little piece of shit!"


Her hot steamy breath blasted into his face, the humid heated air smelled of rotting meat and spoiled stomic acid.

Her fingers slightly loosened up, allowing him some room to breath. Her huge daunting face completely filled his entire view...


"Answer ME!", she roared. Shaking his tiny body like a little rag doll. Her other hand lifted up to her left breast nipple, and her fingers gently rubbed the tiny stab-wounds that Mike had done to it...


"That was 'SO' stupid,... your tinnie-tiny ass is going to 'regret' that!", she haughtily whispered closely into his gasping face.


***


Joe was slowly slipping free of the gargantuan pussy. His naked body plopped out onto the solid surface of the table-top, he slipped around in a circle, trying to get to his feet, it wasn't easy, his entire body was completely coated with a thick layer of clear stickiness...

Landing on the table between the huge, seperated thighs, his tiny form was dwarfed by the looming female body. The monstrous pussy gapped slightly, and glissened with an oozing stream of clear fluid. Mike's screaming suddenly alerted Joe, to the fact that the gigantic woman was distracted with him, and Joe knew that 'this' moment, was his only chance to escape!

Joe stumbled around and managed to get to his feet, after a few slipping strides, he ran across the table to the edge, and without even looking back, he took a diving leap out over the cliff-like edge...


***


The giantess was about to reach down and grab Joe, when she heard a splash...

Still firmly holding her struggling little attacker, she quickly sat up, and swung her legs around and placed her feet back down onto the floor. She looked down into her foot-bath and saw her little sex-toy, after his courageous little escape attempt, and giggled down at his tiny naked form as he bobbed up and down within her tub of saltwater...

"Oh, that was quite a jump for you, wasn't it?", she laughed. "I'll bet that you thought you were going to 'splat' when you hit the floor, didn't ya?" she bent down over the foot-tub, and filled the sky above him...


"Let's get you out of there", she whispered, as she swiftly reached down and dipped her fingers down under Joe's floating form, and lifted him out...


Dripping water fell from her huge fingers, down into the huge tub directly under him, as he was easily lifted up high above the floor, and found himself sitting right back inside of the giantess's palm...

He grabbed a hold of her huge thumb, and despairately clung to it like a baby monkey. The giantess studied his tiny naked form with a glint of curiousity, she was impressed with his little act of courage, stabbing Mike with his knife, and then escaping from her, and then jumping right off of the giant table...

She blew her breath teasingly across his now shivering nakedness. He snuggled up against her warm palm,... just what she wanted him to do...

"Aww, did you miss me?", she smiled down at him.

"So adorable, I'll bet that your ready to get warm again, Huh?", she deviously whispered into his frightened face...

"Hang on, I've got to put this 'little-shit' away first",(as she referred to Mike), glancing quickly over at him squeezed up tightly inside her other fist.

She stepped over to the hanging cage, and quickly opened the roof, then roughly dropping Mike inside relatching the roof, and imprisoning both Mike and James, inside of the inescapable jail cell...

Returning her delighted gaze to Joe, she sighed deeply, and tilted her head to one side...


"So brave, and yet SO SMALL?", she quizzically watched his reaction to her thumbnail, as it's sharp dagger-like edge began to press firmly into his bare belly...


"Mmm, what cha' gonna do NOW?", she teased him, giggling right into his face, while taunting him with her enormous mouth...

Pressing down a little more firmly, she pushed the edge of her long thumbnail into his tiny bare-naked stomach.

The sharp edge shoved into his belly solidly, as she playfully watched his frightened reaction, mouthing 'kissing-motions', smoothly toward him, she firmly squeezed her nail into his soft belly...

She continued to press harder until he screamed. Then she quickly released her thumbnail, faking a surprized reaction to his tiny squeaking scream...

"Oop's, sorry little guy", she whispered to him, with a contained giggle inside her throat...

While she continued to taunt him, she walked back over to the table, carrying him along, she bent down and slipped into the huge chair, resting her hands back down onto the table and gently releasing Joe onto the huge, flat plane.

Joe was freezing from the cooler air, after being inside of her, and although he had been released from her controlling hands, he instantly wished that she would have just held him a little longer...

Her huge breasts were lowered down smoothly, the undersides fattening out on the surface of the table. She bent forward and casually leaned down to closely enjoy the sight of her new little slave...

"Your little buddy over there hurt my boobie,...will you rub it for me?", she whispered down to him.

Her huge hands encircled around behind him, forming a wall of smoothly tanned skin. Her large eyes looming above, refocused onto his, as she waited for his response...

Joe swallowed a lump inside his sour mouth, and tryed to think of something to say that wouldn't anger the mighty female. Her beautiful gigantic image filling his view was so overwhelming, from the entrapment of her interlaced fingers, and the sight of her was simply breathtaking from his diminuative perspective.

He could see, down off the edge of the table, right in front of her massive body and on both sides of her massive mammary's. The smooth tanned skin of her upper thighs created a whole other plane just below the table-top level...

Her giant pussy nestled within her thighs, still glimmering with the sausey juices that Joes body was coated with. The sticky paste-like juice had began to dry and it covered his skin. Some of it had washed off in the saltwater foot bath, but a thin film still remained, completely covering his naked skin. The scent lingered inside his head reminding him of her emmense sex...

She appeared so beautiful, and like an enormous 'Goddess-like' being, before him. He knew that she could do anything that she wanted with him. He felt her gazing blue eyes as she closely watched his shivering form...

He had been 'accidently' sat-upon by her gigantic naked ass, and as he took in the sight of her lap, just below him, he wondered how he could have survived it...

He tried to estimate her magnificent weight, and could only guess that she would easily reach well over a hundred tons...

The softness of her body mass had to be concidered as well, which was something that he'd never tried to formulate before now! He'd never concidered actually 'meeting', a collosal giantess, let alone being inadvertantly 'Sat on', by one!

"Hey, Did You Hear What I Said?", her volume raised slightly. "Will You Rub My Sore Nipple?"

Joe quickly glanced over and saw that Mike had stabbed the rubbery gland three or four times, and it was bleeding a little, and reddened from the wound.

"Yes, Let me see what I can do", Joe stood up on shaky legs and padded across the table toward her huge breast...

Pinching it up between her thumb and index finger, she lightly massaged it within her fingertips. The huge nipple was reddening and a slight bit of her dark red blood was dribbling down from the stab wounds.

Joe stepped up to the massive boob, it's magnificent size was simply amazing as he stood right in front of it. The smoothness of the creamy tanned skin gently give, slightly, under his touch as he causiously approached with an uncertain awareness...

He was struck with an overwhelming sensation. The massive nipple grew larger, as he touched the side of her boobie. It seemed to instantly respond to his insignificant touch. Joe held his breath with fear and anticipation, as he reached up and carefully gripped the giant sized knob.

"UUuummm- mmmmmmm", the girl giantess moaned softly, as she felt his tiny fingers caressing her stinging nipple.

Joe quickly jerked his hands away in confusion and jumped back, cowering down in fear of her size.

"It's alright, it doesn't hurt as bad now", she whispered down to her little toy.

Her huge hand flatten out next to him, palm up and waiting...

"Let me hold you up closer to it, so you can reach it better", she said, with a anxious excitment in her big blue eyes...

She giggled as she watched his tiny naked figure unsteadily crawl right up into her open hand. She smiled with delight as she slowly and carefully lifted his weightless being up to her left nipple, and pressed the side of her hand tightly in against her breast.

Joe felt his stomach swirl, as he realized that she had complete control now,...he was literally sitting in the palm of the gigantic female hand!

The engorged nipple pushed into his face, as she effortlessly mashed her huge breast with her hand...


"Rub it some more, O.K.?", she whispered.

Joe softly began to massage the wounded nipple. It grew firmer right before his eyes, he held his breath as he tried to squeeze it...

Her palm curled up into a cupping bowl, securing her little man within her palm as she pressed it into her breast.

He began to massage it with one hand, and as he carefully rubbed it she pushed him into it...

Shoving him into the rubbery nipple with a compressing squeeze, he was tightly squeezed into the massive breast, and squashed up firmly into the warmth of the huge mammary...

Her rumbling laughter erupted from all around him. Her huge hand gripped him tightly, and began to push his naked body into hers...

He couldn't breath, and the smooth-softness conformed around him, trapping him up within the gigantic boob.

"Mmm, yes I Like That", she resounded from above.

Joe struggled against the warm softness, but his skin stuck to it, and completely held him tight. The huge fingers began to rotate, and move around him, manipulating his body into her mighty breast...

The heated warmth felt nice, but the soft skin compressed over his face and blocked out the air!

She moved his tiny form around, useing his tiny helpless body to massage her erect nipple. The swirling movements wollowed and mashed his body relentlessly...

He screamed up at her for an instant, just as she crushed him into her nipple...


"NOOOOO, Please, I Can't/", his voice was swiftly smothered out, as he was forced deeply into the giant breast!


"Ahhhh, yeah- Mmmmm, feelsoo-Good!", she lustfully cooed...


Leaning back in her chair she relaxed, and continued to forcibly crush the tiny wriggling male into her boobies....


James and Mike looked down from above, asshamed of their animalistic reaction. Their frustrated arrousal overtaking their minds...


Unconsciously stroking themselves as they watched Joe being completely dominated by this beautiful giant girl.


They could see his tiny bare feet sticking out from under her hand, as she casually wollowed his struggling form into her gigantic boobies...


The muffled sound of his despairate screams being muffled out by the huge giantess's breast. They looked on in fasination and terror, as they huddled down inside of the dangling prison cell, and stroked their straining erections.


Mike's shoulder had stopped bleeding, but a 3" gash was now begining to scab over and he felt like such an idiot for being so helpless to do anything to help...


James continued to watch the erotic floor show, as the tremendous female pleasured herself with his helpless comrade. He couldn't wait until it would be his turn again....






***********