- Text Size +
Dilemma




By: wildcatman





Chapter 10









Joe looked up in complete terror!

The sight of this tremendous giantess' ass, was flexing tightly overhead, and about to plop down onto him with a relaxing flop....

He jumped up, and started to run for the back edge of the smooth seat. Her huge shadow had darkened the entire platform, and the whole sky above him seemed to come alive, as she began to casually sit down...

The glimmering sweat covered skin of the gigantic female ass desended down upon him with a velvet crushing motion. The huge amount of weight instantly flattened out over him, and grew heavier and heavier as it compressed out around his entrapped body. Forcing him down and flattening him out like a crushed pancake...

Joe thought that he would be instantly smashed... but, the softness was tightly pressing him down, and paralizing him with the enormous weight...

He couldn't breath, or move even one of his fingers, as her soft skin witheld him under her massive butt.

Then just as he was about to suffacate, the massive weight swiftly lifted up, and he was lifted up along with it,... he was stuck to the skin of her lower butt cheek...

"What's THAT?", a startled reaction blasted from the giant girl.

She was slightly bending forward as she released Mike onto the table top, and reached around to see what she had unknowingly sat upon...

Joe was quickly peeled off, by her fingertip and sharp thumbnail.

Her powerful grasp easily captured his nearly unconscious being, and he was swiftly swept up and around her huge waist and lifted up into the heights....

Joe was gasping profusely, struggling to fill his empty lungs with some well needed oxygen...

The young giantess was amazed to find yet 'another' tiny plaything!

"Well, are there anymore of you guys hiding around here?", she haughtily whispered into Joes gasping face.

"You better not be around my bed, or on the floor,...I might accidently 'Step' on one of you!", she said, as she excitedly raised her gargantuous voice, sending tremorious vibrations throughout the entire cavern...

The thought of having a whole bunch of male playthings, and forcing them to be her slave's, sent a tingling sensation flittering up through her lower pelvis...

She felt herself becoming warmer, and her fuzzy spot between her thighs heated up, and started to get even wetter...

She crossed her legs and tightly clamped them together, enjoying the pleasant rippling feeling...

Her hand still enclosed around her newest little man. She gazed down at him with a rush of satisfying ownership, as she watched his tiny chest pumping hard to replentish his blood with some well needed air...

The tiny man was a little older then the other two, she could tell by the grey color hair and beard. He didn't struggle as much, and he wasn't as heavy...

She slowly blew her breath across his tiny face, pursing her lips, and continuing a slow, steady, stream of perfectly directed breath.... she teased him with her powerful size.

Watching him gasp, and start to fight to breath again, she playfully released his weakened form onto the tabletop right next to Mike...

"You two are going to be my little pets!", she softly whispered down at them, as they crawled backward away from her...

Mike looked over at Joe with a confused look, "What the hell were you thinking Man?"

Joe was unable to talk, still frantically gasping for breath, and trying to scoot along on his side to escape the overshadowing closeness of the enormous female giant...

Her giggle was startling, and abrupt, as the eruption rattled the skulls of the two tiny men....

She burst out into a flutter of 'rumbling' giant girl, giggling...

The reverberation shook the table with a constant trembling quake. It felt like the after-shock of a volcanic eruption!

Looking up at her monolithic form was so intimidatingly vast...

Her tremendous form seemed to be 'god like', as she easily overshadowed her tiny friends. Her rumbling voice sent vibrations through the surface of the tabletop with a resounding blast from above them...

"Oh we're gonna have SO-much FUN!", her excited tone sent chills throughout the two mens defenseless bodies.

"Let me see", she lowered her voice, as if she were thinking aloud...

"I need someone to give me a little 'trim-job", her eye's fluttered, with a blushing, childish flickering...


She seemed to be a little embarrassed about what she was about to ask them to do for her...


"I have a sharp cutting stone, that is small enough for both of you to use like a knife", she began to explain to her little slaves...


"Here, take this", she suddenly said, as she pinched-up the tiny piece of flint-stone between thumb and finger, and held it down in front of Mike...


"Go on, take it,...I want you to do something for me, and if you do a good job, you'll be rewarded O.K.?"


Mike reluctantly reached up, and carefully took hold of the black colored flint-stone. He felt the sharp edge on its crudely shaped surface...

The Huge set of pinching fingers flew away, and retrived another stone and quickly handed it down to Joe. The swift movement startled him, as her gigantic fingers suddenly appeared before him with the solid piece of flint pinched-up between them so tightly...

Joe reached up and grabbed the piece of flint and carefully inspected it. The edge was sharp, and could easily cut through most anything just like a knife blade. He got up onto his knees, as he noticed that Mike was already standing up, waiting to see what this enormous girl wanted them to do...

The giantess smiled down at them, and she scooted the huge chair back away from the table as she stood up. Her enormas figure towering above them was so massive and so amazing that both tiny men were spellbound by the sheer size of her exquisite feminine form...

"Stay right there, O.K.", she pointed down at them with one finger, as if giving them a warning...


She side-stepped along the edge of the table, and turned her back toward them, then in a sudden bouncing motion she squatted down slightly, then jumped-up and flopped her huge rear-end right down onto the wooden surface of the table!


The table wobbled a little under her tremendous weight, but held up solidly as she sat back and lifted her feet up onto the table top...


Joe and Mike were suddenly flanked by her enormous ankles. The wrinkled bottoms of her powerful feet turned up, as she allowed them to lay over onto their sides, relaxing as she slowly opened her knees apart, and revealed her thickly overgrown pubic area...


"O.K. little guys, I want a 'good', trimming, down there, especially along the inside of my thigh's, and around my lower belly", her voice seemed far away as she laid down and spoke up toward the roof of the cavernous cave structure...


Joe looked up into the smooth skinned valley that expanded out before him. Her magnificent legs seemed to go on forever as she laid out flat on the huge tabletop, and opened herself up to the tiny pair of little manslaves...


Mike swallowed a dry lump inside of his throat, as he peered up between her massive thighs and into the thick jungle of shiny black pubic hair...


Whispering over at Joe he snarled like a hissing snake.... "Why did you let her sit on you?"


Joe shook his head, and tried to swallow a similar lump in his throat as he glanced back toward him and drew his eyes down, as if to tell him to shut-up, and try and stay alive for now...

Mike spit a cotton-ball out of his mouth, and mumbled something under his breath...




****




The two of them stayed together as they nerviously approached the monstrously huge female pussy. Side by side, they walked slowly up between her thighs, and made their way closer to the sweltering patch of musky scented pubic hair...

The instant that the scent hit their nose, they felt a sickening intoxacation overtake their mind...

The thick aroma assulted their brain with an arrousing elixier...

It seemed to 'slightly' burn their lungs, as they stood just in front of her massive pussy. A huge hot hole, hidden just under a slippery wet thatch of overgrown hair. Her massive thigh muscles forming solid velvet-soft walls, on both sides of them, that gradually narrowed as they walked up between the incredable pair of female legs.

The sight of her pussy, was an overwhelming spectical to say the least. They started to cut, and trim away some of the wirey strands that had completely covered up the glissening mammoth-like vagina. The shimmering juices, that seeped out from between the pillow-like lips had an arrousing flavor, as it splashed, and sprayed into their faces each time that they made a cutting motion. It seemed to fill their heads with swirling sparkles of brilliant sparks.

The overwhelming smell of her enormous sex made them drunk with light-headed giddiness. They began to get arroused, and as they pulled on the thick strands with one hand, and cut it away with the other hand, useing the stone to cut it with, they soon had a huge pile of trimmed, black hairs, under their feet...

The giantess moved her huge hand down to feel herself. Her powerful fingers splayed-out, and pushed through the freshly trimmed patch of pubic hair...

Joe and Mike were forced to quickly step back, as her giantess fingers plowed through, and swirled around, brushing away the loose strands of curly hairs...


"Trim some more, Here,...and Here...", she whispered down to the two little men.


Pointing her sharp fingernail at her tangled bush, she directed them up higher on her mounded mons.


The climb was easy enough for the two of them, they placed the cutting stones in their mouths, and grabbed onto the black curly hair and pulled themselves up...


"MMmmm, that tickles!", her enormous voice rumbled throughout her massive body.


She closed her thighs together reflectively, reacting to their tiny touch, as their tiny little feet scampered through her thick pubic area, they were suddenly enclosed between her inner-thighs, and her lower belly. Her laughter sounded like distant thunder, as she held them trapped inside her crotch, and giggled from the tickling sensation caused by their tiny hands and feet.

Joe was still wearing clothes, and he was getting pretty warm inside the dense feminine fur. Mike was naked, and he was sweating from the intense heat coming from the gigantic female body. Both men were scared of her huge body, she could crush them so easily, even unintentionally...

The huge thighs slowly seperated, as she regained her composure, allowing her tiny slaves to catch a fresh breath of air...


"Don't move so quickly, your tickling ME!", she warned them, as they gasped for breath, and tried to hang on to a few curly black strands of the longer hairs. Her mighty legs opened up, and as they spread wide apart, the area the two workers were standing on shifted, and wobbled unsteadily...

"Keep trimming, I like it neatly cutt", she casually ordered them.


Mike focused on the task at hand, and busily began working away at the giant-sized, shrub-like bush. Joe was peeling off his shirt, it was completely soaked with his own sweat. He threw it away, down between her tremendous thighs, and watched as it floated down into the narrow space between her beautiful legs...

The huge face of the giantess appeared above them, as she propped herself up onto her elbows, peering down at the amuzing sight of the two little 'Bush-wacker's'.


"Come-on, boys", she whispered delightfully, as if trying to train a new puppy. "That's a good lil' slave"

Ever so slowly, the thickness was being sheared away, as Mike and Joe continued working on shaping the giantess's neatly trimmed patch. It was forming into a heart-shaped pillow, as they meticulously focused on doing a good job for their new giant goddess...

The giantess girl noticed that Joe had removed his tiny shirt. She giggled softly, as she reached down and quickly snatched him up with two fingers and thumb...


"Hmmm, you don't need 'these' either", she spoke directly into his frightened little face. "Here, let me help you!"


Joe felt her clamping fingers gripping up his pant-legs, as she casually stripped him naked with a couple quick pulls...

"There NOW,...isn't that more comfy?", she snickered down into his surprized face.

Gripping him a little too tightly, she held him up even higher, just in front of her sparkling blue eyes. The sight of her beauty was breathtaking at such a closeness, and Joe found himself falling deeply into her intense stare...

He noticed that her focus was on his half-erect penis, he struggled around desperately, trying to conseal it from her huge pair of daunting blue eyes. She smiled and giggled softly, as she forced his hands away, and seemingly measured it with the nail of her smallest finger...


"Aww, that's so sweet!", she haughtily whispered.


Joe felt her solid, sharp, fingernail, lightly pressing against his tender ball's. He started to panic as he felt the rough edge touching his most private area.


"Oh, don't you like that?", she teased her tiny, man-toy. "I could rub it for you, just a little".


"Please just leave me alone!", Joe screamed up into her glissening blue sphere's...

"Oh, O.K. then, You can just get 'back' to work then, little man!", she raised her voice in a disapproving tone, and quickly manipulated his tiny legs together and returned him roughly to her giant pussy...

Only this time, She slowly rubbed her heated pussy lips with the bottoms of his bare feet. Lightly stroking the ultra-softness with long, deep, swipes...

Slowly dragging his tiny feet up and down across her super-soft lips. The motion quickly caused his dick to stiffen up, as she used him to tantilize herself. Her breathing got heavier, and she let her head fall back.

Her tightly gripped fingers held his legs clamped together, and she diddled her clit with his peddling feet...

A soft moan escaped her lips as she slid his entrapped feet across her slippery puss...

The aroma increased to a more potent intensity, as she became more and more excited...

Mike watched helplessly from just below her gripping fist. His blood ran cold as he was forced to witness this erotic spectical...

Mike suddenly stubbled, as his footing was shifted slowly in a quivering, rocking motion...

The girl giant had started to slowly, 'buck' her hips, rocking them in a, slow-motion, humping roll...

Mike held his breath as he watched what happened next....

The unbelievable sight that he was watching, nearly caused him to faint!

Joe was pressed deeply into the softness of her swallowing sex. Her powerful fingers emplanted his feet, and shoved his tiny form deeper into the sweltering opening with a slow, pressing, force...

Effortlessly, she inserted his body up to his waist and penetrated herself with his little, tiny, struggling body!


Joe screamed up at his new giantess master- "GOD NO! - PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME!- HEL mmmmm'

-as his whole head wa shoved down into the slurping mouth of the giantess pussy....


Mike stood mute, as he watched with a straining erection. His body was frozen with dumbfounded arrousal...

He wanted to be in Joe's position. He unconscously began to stroke his throbbing cock. The sight that he was 'watching', so closely, was the most erotic thing that he'd ever saw. He dropped to his knees inside of her soft patch of pubic hair, mindlessly stroking his cock, as he watched this beautiful giantess use Joe's tiny body to satisfy her lusty erge...

Her incredable size was so dominating. Her huge hand manipulated his helpless body like a five dollar dildo.

Joe was plunged deeply into her sweltering pussy as it loosened up, and hungrily swallowed him whole...



Meanwhile, James was watching from the hanging cage. He was on his knees as well, wildly jacking his solid erection with gasping breaths of overwhelming sexual desire...

Her amazing beauty, along with being a huge giantess, was more than any mortal man could withstand. Seeing her, in this state of incredable sexual arrousal.

James had a birdeye view, as Joe suddenly re-emerged from her giant-sized pussy and screamed over at Mike...


"Do something you stupid bastart!", he cried out in vain....


Just before her powerful fingers shoved him in, again, Joe drawled back his stone and flung it at Mike...


The sharp piece of flint flew through the air and smacked firmly into Mike's shoulder, stabbing into his muscle, and sticking firmly as it sliced into his bare skin.

Mike screamed out in pain as he grabbed the stone, and gripped it up within his fist...

Joe dissappeared, as the giantess forced him down again into her slippery womanhood.





**********