- Text Size +

Strange dreams with meanings that surpassed Jame's understanding entered his mind, almost tormenting him. The vortex appeared, James had seen it before and he feared it, it was eating him up, swallowing his existence. Unknown, smiling faces gazed down upon him, and then he was falling an infinite fall. He fell back into his bed and he relived his experiences of the day.

He was grateful for what had happened to him, and was also done with it. He dreamt of being normal again, he dreamed a good dream.

The sun's glare through his window woke James. He rolled over onto his side, burying his head in his pillow. James opened his eyes. He wasn't small anymore. James jumped out of his bed, wondering if what had happened was real.

'It couldn't have been real, this doesn't just happen, it must have been a vivid dream'

He couldn't convince himself. His boxers were nowhere to be found, he was completely naked in his room. He looed around for clues, his porn was in the exact same spot under his bed, and there was no signs of Alex being in his room. James pondered a moment. He searched his bedsheets for the string of cum he had been trapped in, hoping he would find it. No luck.

He began to accept that it had been a dream, and layed down on his bed. He could feel something on his sheets. Fearing it was an insect, James rolled off of his bed and looked to where he felt the bug.

There, a barely visible, crusty cum stain was.

James smiled, satisfied with his find. He layed back on his bed, happy that he now knew his experiences were real. He got a huge erection thinking about his parents and his siblings and started masturbating.

Up and down his hand went, thinking of the inside of his mother and the taste of his brother's cum, the feeling of being pushed inside of his mother by his father. He got even harder thinking about how he dripped from his mother's ass hole, and how he was almost eaten by both his parents. Jennifer's explosive cum squirt got him throbbing harder, and his journey down his brother's cock and balls got him going even more. He pictured himself there again, running slowly down his mother's ass towards her pussy in his father's cum, and running along Alex's balls in a string of semen. he could feel himself getting close to his climax, thinking of his family...

His door opened abruptly, and his sister walked in, saw his dick and made a comment about how nobody wanted to see that and how he should lock his door. She shut the door and walked briskly away. James didn't care, it was a small treat for her compared to what she had unknowingly given him. He closed his eyes and went back to his dream world.

'If you only knew' he thought as he erupted all over himself.

Chapter End Notes:

So the story is over, but don't be sad. This story is the beginning of many works I hope to do, and I'll try to keep stories to one subject or idea. Obviously this story was more gian male/giant couple/incest based, but I'll do more that are based around vore, crush, growth and humiliation and all that good stuff, just keep an eye out and I'm sure I'll eventually write something that tickles your fancy.

 

The story is rather short compared to other people's work on here and elsewhere, this is because when I began writing it I didn't have much of an idea of what I was going to do with the story when I started, and found when I finished the giant couple part that I should try to extend it and continue the idea of incest.

I'll try to write longer chapters and stories in general in the future, and I find I seem to quickly go from one scene to the next, I guess it's because I don't want people to become bored.

 

Anyway, thanks for reading, I'll go through the story and fix all the errors and stuff soon.

until next time, my friends.