- Text Size +

James lay there stuck in his siter's cum-stained panties next to her smelly laundry. He became very well acquainted with the white socks in front of him. He figured she had worn them to her backetball practice... twice ina row.

Pondering what he should do next, James figured he should do nothing, because, well, he could do nothing in his position. He began struggling against the cum plaster, but only found himself gasping for the horrid smell of foot sweat from the socks. Looking down James could see Jennifer's black thong, and it had a distinct stain from semen on it. Every breath brought him closer to passing out, he didn't care what was on anything, unless it could get him out of his prison.

 

James fell asleep, or passed out, most likely both. He dreamed of what else he could do at his size, and dreamed of a beautiful woman bringing him closer to her mouth on a spoonful of pudding, completely unaware of his presence. The woman opened her mouth, revealing her huge mouth and beautiful tongue, bringing him closer and closer...

"JEN I'M HOME!"

Alex. Jame's brother.

James heard ALex enter the room. He and his sister struck up conversation about their day. Jennifer explained how she and their parents thought James went out early to a friend's place, and they didn't think he was returning for a while. Alex seemed somewhat pleased.

Regular boring conversation continued, James tried screaming at them for help but only got a lungfull of body odour. He heard his sister and Alex walk downstairs, continuing their conversation. He heard the front door open and close, and wondered who had left. Silence. Then, suddenly, he heard someone running up the stairs and into Jennifer's room.

Jame's world rocked and flipped with the moving of the hamper, and felt himself rise into the air, briefly seeing his unaware captor, Alex. He saw his 16 year-old brother's blue eyes looking at the panties with a smile. Alex brought them up to his nose and inhaled, long and deep. Alex lowered the panties to his groin, and undid his pants, showing his huge erection through his grey boxers.

He pulled down the boxers, presenting his gigantic genitals to James. The huge cock thrust forward into the panties, and James was rubbed all ovr his brother's dick as he began pleasuring himself with his sistr's panties.

Momentarily, the thrusting stopped, and the panties opened up. James could see his brother looking down right at him through the top of the panties. Alex's foot came up and went through one of the leg holes, and soon the other followed into the opposite hole.

James was on track to be smashed against his brother's giant cock in jennifer's panties. A glob of precum landed next to him and the panties were slowly pulled upwards, and the cock got closer every second.

Alex pushed his cock head downwards, and James was pulled up right against its hot, smooth skin. Precum flowed around James, and Alex began moving his penis inside the panties, breaking James free of his sister's cum only to be ensnared by his brother's precum. The cock dragged James against the panties and was eventually pulled out of them. Sticking straight up, James was on his third cock of the day, once again swimming in a large pool of precum running along the head of his brother's cock.

Alex's huge 8 inch dick throbbed and stood straight up as they began walking out of the room, swaying back and forth with every step. They arrived in Jame's room, and James quickly knew why as Alex lifted Jame's matress and pulled out his hidden porn mags.

Laying on Jame's bed, Alex opened a magazine titled "Ass Blasters" and turned to a page of a pretty, short blonde woman. He began to jack off. James was rocked around in the pool of precum as his brother picked up speed, looking at the pictures of the beautiful woman.

James knew he should have hidden his porn better.

James also knew his brother would finish soon, and prepared to be fired from the cum cannon once again. James swallowed precum and fondled his own erection, losing himself in what he was experiencing.

And then he was in the air on another shot of his family member's cum. He didn't mind at this point really, and came in midair, adding to the large cum wave that propelled him. He hi his brother's hand and dripped in a river of cum down to Alex's clean-shaven balls. James enjoyed himself, licking up as muh cum as he could on his journey down his brother's balls. He dripped down to his bedsheets, and was once again stuck in a puddle of cum. Looking up he could see Alex`s skyscraper cock convulsing on top of his gargantuan balls, still sputtering out strands of delicious white nectar of life.

James was spent, and so was Alex. Alex placed the magazine back to its hiding place and left James on his bed in a pool of cum. He heard the return of his sister and parents much later, and he grew weary from his travels awfully quickly. He soon was asleep in the cum puddle.